The Treehouse of the Cove

Making my way to the dance studio feeling a little devious. Starting the music as I walk out into the empty floor and begin to stalk across the room long hair free to billow around my neck and shoulders a spin and moving into a mix of bellydance inspired motions tossing my hair around as hips circle before letting the music itself dictate my movements.
 
tumblr_n9isn1eY4I1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


Sitting on the table on your side of the bed with a simple note of

Love ya Darlin.
 
tumblr_n9isn1eY4I1risr9ko1_1280.jpg


Sitting on the table on your side of the bed with a simple note of

Love ya Darlin.

I sit down after another exhausting twelve hour day at work. I read the note with a smile and lift the cup of coffee to my lips, it was still warm.

When did I get so lucky?

Well time to get to work. My owed posts won't write themselves. I open my laptop and begin typing.
 
Walking into our room and smiles pressing a soft kiss to the back of your neck as I head to the private bathroom connected to our room for a nice long bath after the dancing workout. So very comfortable with you now living here with me.
 
Sits in the hammock eyes closed lost in thought. So happy with life here even if rl is being a temporary pain in the ass. None of the projects are falling together quite right and its more frustration than anything but still its a pain. Maybe that is why I love what has happened here. It is a break and relaxation without headache or strife... simply... perfectly... us.

Starting up some Michael Franti as I begin to debate new thread ideas.

Life is better with you could not be a better start as I glance around to see if you are home too. Maybe we should dance to this song someday I whisper as I look over pics as one song flows into the next.
 
Sitting back hoping everything is alright rl as I glance around the treehouse... our home. I still can't believe it. A smile curls up as perfect words begin to flood my ears... Life is better with you.
 
I come in and listen to the song playing it is indeed perfect.

I smile as I sit down at my desk and begin writing once more.
 
Slips over to give you a hug and soft kiss before setting a shot of tequila on the desk by you.

Life is better with you love...
 
Slips over to give you a hug and soft kiss before setting a shot of tequila on the desk by you.

Life is better with you love...

Such kind words, is so very welcome...and tequila.

Downs the shot and pounds the floor with my foot for the burn.

My lady and a fiery drink down the hatch...life is good.
 
Smiles and nips softly at your neck.

Always good to have someone to drink with... after a day that has lasted far too long or at least feels that way. So what are you up to tonight love?
 
Just a thought... why not celebrate our home together and this next step? Just an idea... :kiss::rose:

tumblr_naes23IUnV1risr9ko1_1280.jpg
 
In the bathroom you find a bottle of wine, a glass, and an Ipod speaker setup.

A note on the bottle says: "Run a bath, beautiful. You've had a long day, and could use a good relaxing soak in the tub. Pour yourself a glass. Enjoy the Pinot and press play on the Ipod.
Love you."


tumblr_n7aza31WgP1sijyd6o1_500.jpg


John Legend~So High
 
Seeing the set up and wishing there was a second glass here too. A nice hot bath does sound wonderful as I run the bath and listen to the ipod with a smile sinking into the wage with a sip of the wine finding myself wanting to dance with you to this but would settle for you joining me now. Long days always get better close to you. A whispered Love you too darlin dances on the breeze.
 
Sitting in the dance studio/bar staring at the tequila.
 
I come in and sit beside you at the bar. I raise two glasses in my hands.

Got any lime or salt, beautiful?
 
Both

Reaching down into the little fridge and taking out lime slices and then grabbing the salt off the shelf.

Here you go love.
 
Perfect. You slice the limes. I'll pour the Tequila.
 
Slicing the lime.

Double shot if ya don't mind.
 
Pours you a double and sets it in front of you.

Here you go. If anyone's earned it today its you.
 
Yeah... you had a rough day too darlin just a different type.

Takes the lime and the salt and the double shot and held the shot up on toast.

Here is to everything being set right and easier in the future.
 
It wasn't that bad, just tiring...It doesn't hold a candle to what you were dealing with.

I take my glass and hold it up. To our treehouse...our sanctuary away from the nightmares of RL.
 
Our treehouse... our sanctuary.... our home.

Holding up the shot glass.

I am truly blessed to have you in my life love.
 
I down the tequila and take the salt and lime in one go.

The blessings go both ways, beautiful.
 
Downing the shot and smiles a little at your words.

So another double or dancing?
 
Back
Top