Women's fantasies

Either women do not fantasize as actively as men, or they are not willing to talk about it. After a lifetime of trying to draw them out, I have yet to get any play on the topic.
Oh women are just as twisted as men, and might even be willing to talk about it but, I know myself I like to share in private what I am thinking about.
 
Oh women are just as twisted as men, and might even be willing to talk about it but, I know myself I like to share in private what I am thinking about.

I don't think women are as twisted as men, as a general rule...some are, God love em...!
 
I am always thinking of being blindfolded with three strangers. They are touching me, kissing me, taking me. I'm cumming as they cum all over me. When they leave, they whisper that they'll be back.
 
I am always thinking of being blindfolded with three strangers. They are touching me, kissing me, taking me. I'm cumming as they cum all over me. When they leave, they whisper that they'll be back.

how about opening your pm's jenny:)
 
Oh women are just as twisted as men, and might even be willing to talk about it but, I know myself I like to share in private what I am thinking about.


I think men fantasize more about things they wish would happen.
 
In the moment

I think fantasies can very much depend on how your feeling at that moment in time. When you're horny your fantasies can be much wilder than they would be on a normal day. If an opportunity arises on a day when your gagging for it you'd be more likely to go out of your comfort zone and be adventurous in my opinion šŸ˜
 
I have quite few twisted fantasies, some I'm certain I would do in real life, others I'm not so sure. I can always come up with new ones.
I can't share them here, though, as I don't have permission from my daddy. I am not even allowed to masturbate today. I am to learn patience.
 
My OH insists she doesn't really fantasise, even when masturbating she says she just focuses 'on the moment' and the feelings she's getting.

But only the other day we were playing a game asking eachother naughty questions and she owned up to loving the idea of two men taking turns in her mouth and pussy then both coming inside her. And to being over powered against her will...

Maybe some women struggle with the idea of owning up to fantasies because they have internalised expectations about being 'good girls', and of course good girls dont think of things like that. Whereas society pretty much expects boys to be filthy sexual creatures. Just a thought.
 
Multiple partner fantasies for me. I've managed to live out these fantasies many times, and the actual events have only fuelled wilder and wilder fantasies....it's like a big never ending story.
 
Just like anyone else, some fantasies are things I haven't gotten to try yet and others are things I shouldn't or wouldn't do. Fantasies are a healthy way to explore those unrealistic things that still turn you on.

I imagine a lot of scenarios with groups of men, or with strangers, or with groups of strangers. I picture doing things publicly or just being on display in skimpy things. I think about some D/s roles that aren't at all realistic 24/7, but are a turn-on to imagine as a lifestyle.

It's just healthy exploration to go along with a fun but attainable sex life.
 
This is to the women please...

Are your masturbation fantasies way beyond what you would do in real life, because it is safe, you can maintain control? For example, rape, prostitution or being used by multiple guys. Feel free to pm me for privacy if you prefer.

All my fantasies are things I might do in real life if the circumstances were right. The idea of rape or prostitution just doesn't turn me on. I fantasize about things that turn me on, so why would I not take the opportunity to do them if the circumstances allowed for it?

 
Back
Top