Women's fantasies

lvs2lck

Literotica Guru
This is to the women please...

Are your masturbation fantasies way beyond what you would do in real life, because it is safe, you can maintain control? For example, rape, prostitution or being used by multiple guys. Feel free to pm me for privacy if you prefer.

Trying to get some insight into women's fantasies, completely nonjudgmental. Lets hear what you have to share.

I imagine the answer to that question is as diverse as the women who might reply. It is true that some of my fantasies -- especially the ones that, ah, inspire me when I have the time and privacy to self-pleasure -- are more extreme than what I think I would find pleasurable/enjoyable in real life. On the other hand, I would really, really like to experience some of my heretofore-unrealized fantasies. A girl can dream….

I don't think I can answer to that with yes or no. Like a lot of other women, I often fantasize about multiple guys and given the "right" circumstances I'd love to do it in real life too... That being said, in real life I've never felt like 1 guy is not enough, I've never found myself wishing there were more guys around while having sex, so I'm not sure how I'd handle it (that's the good thing about liking being controlled though - I wouldn't have to handle anything because I'd be the one handled, right? :D)
I also sometimes fantasize about meeting some guy from here, going to a fancy hotel for a night of wild sex we'd been discussing - also, under the right circumstances, I'd totally do it.
And another fantasy that's sometimes popping up is being with a girl, which, again, I'm more than willing to explore someday...

To summarize - knowing myself, I always find a way to get what I want/wish for/fantasize about, which probably makes me fantasize only about things I'd be happy to actually do, which probably means the answer to your question is, after all, no, my fantasies are not way beyond what I'd do.

I imagine the answer to that question is as diverse as the women who might reply. It is true that some of my fantasies -- especially the ones that, ah, inspire me when I have the time and privacy to self-pleasure -- are more extreme than what I think I would find pleasurable/enjoyable in real life. On the other hand, I would really, really like to experience some of my heretofore-unrealized fantasies. A girl can dream….

Actually, I was hoping for diversity, I only mentioned a couple ideas that I know to be borderline taboo, yet popular. I actually was expecting more responses based on the views.

To answer your question. Yes, some of my masturbation fantasy goes beyond what i would do in real life but it might have already been done by somebody else. I hope they enjoy it.

Yes, if it has been fantasized about, it has been done somewhere sometime. Without a doubt.

For the longest time, I didn't really have fantasies. Interestingly enough, I often cheated on my boyfriends that I had when I didn't fantasize. It wasn't until I met my now-husband, that I feel I have been able to "open up" to myself and my mind, and not feel guilty. I would say yes, I do fantasize about activities way beyond what would be realistic, and perhaps (well, I think the reality is incredibly slim - he's the right person for me, really!) this mental "release" keeps me enjoying and fulfilled in my real relationship. We do a fair bit of mutual masturbation too, so verbalizing the fantasies adds to both of our experiences.

I don't think my fantasies are off-the-wall, but they do include sharing my partner with other women, him inviting a friend (or stranger) over for fun, us seducing someone (a willing participant, nothing horrible) together, and some public fun fantasies too.

I think our favorite "theme" is treating hubby to a sexy friend with me, in which we really draw out the teasing and foreplay, and he coaches me (with lots of him "modelling" the behaviour on her) on how to give her fantastic pleasure. He had at least one threesome with two women before meeting me, and I remember being almost explosive with lust when he told me about it. Hot!

For the longest time, I didn't really have fantasies. Interestingly enough, I often cheated on my boyfriends that I had when I didn't fantasize. It wasn't until I met my now-husband, that I feel I have been able to "open up" to myself and my mind, and not feel guilty. I would say yes, I do fantasize about activities way beyond what would be realistic, and perhaps (well, I think the reality is incredibly slim - he's the right person for me, really!) this mental "release" keeps me enjoying and fulfilled in my real relationship. We do a fair bit of mutual masturbation too, so verbalizing the fantasies adds to both of our experiences.

I don't think my fantasies are off-the-wall, but they do include sharing my partner with other women, him inviting a friend (or stranger) over for fun, us seducing someone (a willing participant, nothing horrible) together, and some public fun fantasies too.

I think our favorite "theme" is treating hubby to a sexy friend with me, in which we really draw out the teasing and foreplay, and he coaches me (with lots of him "modelling" the behaviour on her) on how to give her fantastic pleasure. He had at least one threesome with two women before meeting me, and I remember being almost explosive with lust when he told me about it. Hot!

Good for you for finding the right partner to share with...we should all be so fortunate.

I have fantasies about having sex with a stranger and having him cum inside me - sometime multiple strangers.

This is something I absolutely won't ever do. So yes...

I've had fantasies of myself sleeping alone in cabin, when a hot stranger sneaks into my room and starts undressing me. He sees my big tits and starts to suck on nipples. He unzips his pants and gently rubs his big dick on my clit. He gets turned on, starts jacking off and cums all over my tits. I suddenly wake up with my vagina so wet. I see his big dick dripping with cum and I suck and swallow what's left of it.

I've had fantasies of myself sleeping alone in cabin, when a hot stranger sneaks into my room and starts undressing me. He sees my big tits and starts to suck on nipples. He unzips his pants and gently rubs his big dick on my clit. He gets turned on, starts jacking off and cums all over my tits. I suddenly wake up with my vagina so wet. I see his big dick dripping with cum and I suck and swallow what's left of it.

That's a sexy fantasy, thank you for sharing it.

I don't think I can answer to that with yes or no. Like a lot of other women, I often fantasize about multiple guys and given the "right" circumstances I'd love to do it in real life too... That being said, in real life I've never felt like 1 guy is not enough, I've never found myself wishing there were more guys around while having sex, so I'm not sure how I'd handle it (that's the good thing about liking being controlled though - I wouldn't have to handle anything because I'd be the one handled, right? :D)
I also sometimes fantasize about meeting some guy from here, going to a fancy hotel for a night of wild sex we'd been discussing - also, under the right circumstances, I'd totally do it.
And another fantasy that's sometimes popping up is being with a girl, which, again, I'm more than willing to explore someday...

To summarize - knowing myself, I always find a way to get what I want/wish for/fantasize about, which probably makes me fantasize only about things I'd be happy to actually do, which probably means the answer to your question is, after all, no, my fantasies are not way beyond what I'd do.

All sound enjoyable and you sound complex in a very fun way, thanks for sharing!!

I wouldn't say no to acting out my fantasies, but perhaps not all the opportunities are there. and if I did act them out, for a woman it could destroy your reputation, job and prospects.
Also I guess the right person to share my fantasies with

mine

My fantasy would be , all my lovers would get together, I would be placed in a sex swing. I would be at there mercy for them to do with me what ever they want.:kiss:

Tied up and helpless

This has been a game we have both played on each other: being tied up in bed, naked, and blindfolded. The other claims to have several people waiting to have their way with the helpless one. Opening doors, speaking in altered voices, and directing the 'stranger' to do things, all create the suggestive situation that drives the helpless spouse delirious.

Just a few weeks ago, my husband told me that since we now have an open marriage, he was going to surprise me some day with real multiple partners. The idea has been driving me crazy.

This has been a game we have both played on each other: being tied up in bed, naked, and blindfolded. The other claims to have several people waiting to have their way with the helpless one. Opening doors, speaking in altered voices, and directing the 'stranger' to do things, all create the suggestive situation that drives the helpless spouse delirious.

Just a few weeks ago, my husband told me that since we now have an open marriage, he was going to surprise me some day with real multiple partners. The idea has been driving me crazy.

How do you know he has not already. Just because he is doing fake voices doesn't mean there isn't an actual silent participant in the room.

Just found this thread...

And enjoying what is here.

And wondering why it is not more populated!

In any event, hi all!

G

And enjoying what is here.

And wondering why it is not more populated!

G

Either women do not fantasize as actively as men, or they are not willing to talk about it. After a lifetime of trying to draw them out, I have yet to get any play on the topic.

I've thought of playing with this idea, but slightly different. While there is no 'open' stuff going on, I think having an MP3 recording of multiple men talking while the wifey is blindfolded would be fun for her. Maybe this could be a new thread idea for someone wanting to safely tweak their partner's mind. A SRP script to follow could be entertaining!

I've thought of playing with this idea, but slightly different. While there is no 'open' stuff going on, I think having an MP3 recording of multiple men talking while the wifey is blindfolded would be fun for her. Maybe this could be a new thread idea for someone wanting to safely tweak their partner's mind. A SRP script to follow could be entertaining!

I would say a better idea, but similar, would be to have someone or multiple people talking to her on the phone while she is bound and enjoying you.

Either women do not fantasize as actively as men, or they are not willing to talk about it. After a lifetime of trying to draw them out, I have yet to get any play on the topic.
Oh women are just as twisted as men, and might even be willing to talk about it but, I know myself I like to share in private what I am thinking about.

Back