young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this thoughtful, insightful post.
I've noticed as well that most of the younger men on lit (most of the men on lit, period) are bottoms looking to find a top.
I'm a 46yo bottom and I'd love to find a younger guy that I can satisfy on a regular basis. There has to be a younger top out there who is interested and wants to play.

I'm glad you enjoyed my post. It was simply sharing what I knew from my own life's experiences as a top that has grown old. I always gravitated towards older guys when I was younger. I think that is partially because younger guys tend to see other younger guys competitively and constantly needing to prove their betterment, where as older guys know that all men (regardless of age) need their ego's stroked. An older man is more likely to complement another man, where as a younger man might hesitate as it may come across as too gay or as putting down ones own masculinity to give another man a complement.

My current partner of 13 years is my age. I probably got the better end of the deal as performance issues are a much bigger deal for tops as we get older. I still crave his hairy, muscular, manily body, but my equipment cannot prove it as it used to.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of young randy tops if you look hard enough. Just be forwarned, that tops come with all different types of personalities. Some are perfectly fine just having a "buddy" to have some quality fun time for. Others are more the romantic type. I was more the latter. I could do the "buddy" thing only so many times. I simply could not get it on with the same person too many times without it affecting my emotions. Either we wouldn't have much in common and no matter how good the sex was, it was just more natural for me to move on. On the other hand, if there did seem to be something more than great sex, it was very difficult to not want it to turn into something deeper... It wasn't that I kept a wedding ring in my pocket. Rather the more comfortable I got with another guy, the more I naturally fell into the relationship mode... I say this becuase if the bottom is really not looking for something more, or simply isn't available (ie those gay/bi men who are in committed relationships with a wife already), it is probably best to avoid tops that have an achilles heal for romance.

I cannot speak for all tops, but when I came inside a guy, I gave him a part of me (not not the obvious , but my heart). I had a very high sex drive where I would take matters into my own hands plenty of times so as to not be thought of as someone who simply wanted a hole (any hole) to manage my huge need for relief. It wasn't until I was 42, that I met my partner. It isn't perfect, but its flaws are more over topics such as different views on how to manage money, save it, etc. Sex wise, even if my equipment worked flawlessly, I simply wouldn't stray (even if it was guaranteed that he would never know) because I would know and it would greatly bother me. Plenty of times, I can be so frustrated over silly stuff like money stuff, but then in bed at night he will wrap his arm around me or put his leg over mine, and it causes me to melt. So often I wish it coujld be like my younger days wehre I could just play with his ass and then breed him. If I could have some dreams come true, I wish one night I could be hung like a horse and hard as a rock, and simply slip it in and the two of us fall asleep while I'm inside him...

I just hope he never gets too frustrated with my equipment problems. I use toys on him, but I know he would prefer the real thing. Fucking a guy who turns me on is the closest thing to heaven on earth, yet loving one and being loved back IS heaven.
 
such a pretty thing. There will be more
 

Attachments

  • 00P0P_g8DNgJr4N3W_600x450.jpg
    00P0P_g8DNgJr4N3W_600x450.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
I was at a NFL game on Sunday and I could not take my eyes off of a tiny little hottie. He was 18 maybe..very very slight with a tight shirt on. Super fem..no make up but girls earings. The ultimate tiny twink. I can only imagine the men he pleases.
 
Apparently "she" had a good time too. I gotta tell you, it was joy pulling these panties off. She gave them up so eagerly. I love tracing my tongue down the spine stopping to wiggle right where the crack begins. I love the way they shudder

I haven't named her yet
 

Attachments

  • 00R0R_kdQ6H1Sx1dW_600x450.jpg
    00R0R_kdQ6H1Sx1dW_600x450.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Apparently "she" had a good time too. I gotta tell you, it was joy pulling these panties off. She gave them up so eagerly. I love tracing my tongue down the spine stopping to wiggle right where the crack begins. I love the way they shudder

I haven't named her yet

Your in the wrong Section this is not the old men who fantasize about teen girls forum!
"young guys who have a thing for older men "
 
Older men

When I was in my late twenties and early thirties, I had a sexual relationship with an older retired man that was one of the high points of my life. He lived between where I worked and my house, so I could stop by his place on my way home from work for some man to man loving when the mood struck. He was in his early sixties at the time and could still get it up and shot a nice big load when he came.

We had our fun for about four years, then he had to move to another state to be with some of his family, and that was a crying shame. There are times I have dreams about my mouth being filled with his cock, or feeling his big cock head slowly popping into my tight ass. Now, I'm in my middle fifties and I'm an "older man", but I certainly don't feel that way. lol
 
Your in the wrong Section this is not the old men who fantasize about teen girls forum!
"young guys who have a thing for older men "

well, the young man in question does have a thing for older men.

I'm 53
 
When I was in my late twenties and early thirties, I had a sexual relationship with an older retired man that was one of the high points of my life. He lived between where I worked and my house, so I could stop by his place on my way home from work for some man to man loving when the mood struck. He was in his early sixties at the time and could still get it up and shot a nice big load when he came.

We had our fun for about four years, then he had to move to another state to be with some of his family, and that was a crying shame. There are times I have dreams about my mouth being filled with his cock, or feeling his big cock head slowly popping into my tight ass. Now, I'm in my middle fifties and I'm an "older man", but I certainly don't feel that way. lol

I'm in my mid-50's too, and I don't like to think of myself as older. Unfortunately, I have to except the changes. The worst one being (at least for me) is that right now I'm having erection problems that the pills cannot fix. I too had some very good fuck buddies who were older back when I was in my late 20's and early thirties. The difference perhaps from your story was that I was a top, that craved an older men who didn't mind me being such a randy top. One that I was especially compatible was a guy who was 14 years older than me. The first time I fucked him, I tried to make it good for him, but it was a bit painful. It wasn't so much my fault but the fact in his teens he had a lot of prostate infections for which he had to take antibiotics. Nevertheless, in some way it must have been enjoyable as he kept coming back. I loved giving him the full treatment -- carry him into the bedroom, give him long back rubs, rim him, finger him, and then finally penetrate him. For some reason his body fit mine like a glove. Unfortuantely, though my sex drive was so much higher than his, he could not deal with a serious relationship. he preferred to have a rotation of men for different days of the week. The sex was great, but it really got old only having my turn on Tuesdays. When I did have my appointments he rarely turned me down. He would even letl me fuck him during the night when I would wake up with an erection. He loved how I could slip it in again just from the lub that was still there from any earlier fuck that same night..

Older men do make WONDERFUL bottoms. They tend to know how important cleanliness is. They also are more likely to be ok with slower lasting sessions. They also know how to make a younger man feel strong, masculine, intelligent. They can also make you feel like you have a wonderful cock even if it is only average. They simply know how younger men need their egos stroked as much as their cocks.

Sadily, for myself, I was always a top. It gets harder to be a top as you get older as you just cannot do it as often, you cannot get hard on a dime, and like with myself many start to have erection problems. When I was young, I could easily fuck multiple times a night, and I could also do seconds back to back after the first time. Where as bottoms are like wine they get better over time.

I still get off on porn where the older, more masculine, more hairy, more muscular guy gets fucked. If someone were to watch me get off on that, they might think I'm putting myself in their shoes. Howevrer, I'm actually still putting myself in the shoes of the younger, guy so desperate to connect with a older wiser man who lets the younger man inside his body. Even with my erection problems, I will still state that there is NOTHING in this world more intense or satisfying than to have your entire cock inside a man who wants you inside him. I'm not talking about the kind of guys that want anything, and anybody up there, but someone who makes you feel like it is you personally who is invited inside.

For some over time, their interests change because they get bored with the same thing. I will never get bored wanting to be inside a butch, hairy, muscular, guy. As I have said before being inside a guy is the closest thing to heaven on earth. The only thing better is if you're loving each other too as that is heaven.
 
52 and straight. I've been fantasizing about guys for years. I have a few very insignificant experiences.

I've never sucked a cock, but I want to. In the right circumstances I'd like to be fucked too.

Mostly I'm fascinated by young guys with hard cocks that stand up straight and tall

Good thoughts, young hard cocks yes
 
52 and straight. I've been fantasizing about guys for years. I have a few very insignificant experiences.

I've never sucked a cock, but I want to. In the right circumstances I'd like to be fucked too.

Mostly I'm fascinated by young guys with hard cocks that stand up straight and tall


You've described me well!
 
That is why I'm surprised there aren't more older bottoms out there advertising to keep all these horney younger men drained.
I'm an older bi guy (51) who tends to be more 'bottomly', partly because of ED and just general temperament. I've not had as many MSM encounters as I'd like and they've all been oral only, but being fucked by a hot young (or even middle-aged) guy is something I'd very much like to experience.

I've been experimenting with gender boundaries (as you can see from my avatar) and only dress up when I'm alone but I still consider myself mostly male.

(see my profile for a link to pics)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top