RacePlay. White girls saying the N word while having sex

hot or not?


  • Total voters
    15
Had no idea that was even a thing. Unsure if I am allowed to have an opinion as I am a white male.
 
Totally disrespectful and offensive imo. And really, like no matter the context, anyone using the n word to me seems ignorant- whether its meant in a racist way or a "hey my n". I had an ex I talked to about my view that it just continued to be be subconsciencely used to segregate the black community.

I am a white female and have had multiple black lovers. I was also raised to never use that word, because it was absolutely wrong.
 
It's obviously a porn writer thing. If a girl is having sex with a black guy she obviously doesn't go around dropping a bunch of N Bombs.
 
In agreement with Wet_Petal, I don't think there's any place for it in the bedroom or society (I don't agree that anyone can reclaim it either, it's always going to be a pejorative). I'm of mixed race and would never use any race related language in the bedroom with a partner, whatever race they may be. There's nothing sexy about it.
 
I once had a black male at a party tell me he wanted to be my "N". I told him I do not use racial slurs toward any people and respect people of all colors. Funny thing was he got pissed about it and left the party. Husband and I still have not figured that one out to this day. Sorry but the "N" word is not welcome in my home much less in my bedroom.
 
I once had a black male at a party tell me he wanted to be my "N". I told him I do not use racial slurs toward any people and respect people of all colors. Funny thing was he got pissed about it and left the party. Husband and I still have not figured that one out to this day. Sorry but the "N" word is not welcome in my home much less in my bedroom.


I think he left because he felt stupid for saying what he said. :rolleyes:
 
I think it's just plain awful. Racial slurs only show hate and ignorance. I prefer complete worship during sex and degradation has NO place with regard to race.

There's only one race--- the Human race.

Edited to add: but perhaps this slur is no different in a sexual scene than slut, whore, bitch, and cunt. I would never be comfortable using a racial slur during sex or otherwise.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok....let me be clear first on the fact that I hate that damn word. But, I did have someone I loved very much who had this fetish. I had no idea it was a fetish and frankly I had a hard time using that word. But he would use it, and very firmly urge, command, me to at times. I did, because it turned him on and it's what he wanted. I never got comfortable with it though. Sometimes I would wonder if that was part of the appeal for him, that I hated saying it. But I don't really think so. We never talked about it much, because he didn't seem to like talking about it when we weren't in the heat of the moment. His answer was always that it just turned him on. And maybe it was that simple. I try not to judge other people's fetishes. And it did me no great harm to do it for him, it just wasn't my thing.
 
Back
Top