i love chatting about my wife and others wives.

A favorite of mine

I want to keep this going. Anyone with a more mature wife want to chat...pm me.
 
Wife chat

I am a bi make looking for wife chat I will chat about any subject invoking the wife.
 
The only way I would be able to have a MMF 3 some with my wife would have to be talking about it here, she would never go for it. But I do fantasize about it, whether its another guy joining us, or me joining another couple, it is a favorite fantasy.
 
i love this topic. would love to meet another couple to explore with my wife and i
 
my wife is up for threesomes only very occasionally. She smokes dope beforehand and the next day pretends that she doesn't remember...
 
Wifes

Wife chat
I am a bi male looking for wife chat I will chat about any subject invoking the wife.
 
Bump this sexy story!

I've never been with a man before but I've had this fantasy for some years now that I meet this guy online who tells me all about his wife or girlfriend, secrets noone else is supposed to know. We jerk of together while we chat about her, maybe he show me some photos of her or them together.

After some time we decide to meet up, I come to their home and we talk and laugh, after a while he hand me his phone.. it's full of pictures and videos of her posing, masturbating and fucking. I am so hard, watching her in the same couch I'm sitting in right now. After a while you open my pants and start stroking my cock and giving me a blowjob. When I get to see a video of you cuming deep inside her pussy I can't hold back any longer and cum so hard!

:)
 
Would love to chat about the wife with other like-minded guys on kik! PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top