New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Sweetness....again...you were getting sleepy as I was getting up.

Hope you got some rest.:rose::rose:

Some roses for the lady from Texas.
 
New to Lit, but not to the lifestyle. I have been a member of a BDSM site, but it has recently become less attractive to me. Since I am trying to re-discover my creative side, this seems the place to be. I'm a 45 yr old, redhead, mostly sub (with a bit of a switchy bitch).

Welcome! Relatively new here too!:rose:
 
New to Lit, but not to the lifestyle. I have been a member of a BDSM site, but it has recently become less attractive to me. Since I am trying to re-discover my creative side, this seems the place to be. I'm a 45 yr old, redhead, mostly sub (with a bit of a switchy bitch).

Welcome to Lit. From your profile I think I see another good reason to wander over the upcoming Litogether in my home area.
 
New here...

I'm a lesbian femme domme, 43, from Boston.

I live with my submissive, who is my life partner, and two cats. Some of my favorite things are service and sex. On the play side, my sweetie and I most enjoy rope bondage (we usually have two furry assistants), caning, flogging and needle play. I've also just started learning the single tail and am absolutely *obsessed.* It's just so incredibly sensuous and powerful I'm even dreaming about it at night.

I've come to literotica as a refugee from bondage.com. I really enjoyed having a place to discuss bdsm issues with experienced folks, but unfortunately the site has gone way downhill so I'm looking for someplace else to hang.

Looks like fun here. I hope to participate in the fora and also read some of the stories.

Erica
 
O'siyo (Hello in Cherokee) to all newcomers to Lit! :rose:

We are here to help, hug in the bad times, and be there with open ears when questions are asked.

Do not feel ashamed to ask a question, we all were newbies at some point in our lives; in the Lifestyle and here on Lit.

Welcome and make yourselves at home!:)
 
I have done a few comments, but ive only been around a week so im still a newbie :)

I will keep it short and sweet. Im a 20 yo guy in the UK, i am new to the scene, although have liked the idea for a while. I was recently dumped so not looking for anything atm, but i am glad that there are peeps i can talk to about this! Please go easy on me as I am very inexperienced ...
 
Thank you for pointing me to the library. I think you and the others that maintain this site do a wonderful job!
Yo, keep youse hands off da book lady, or else we gotta rearrange you face. She don' like da touchie feelie kinda guyse. Capishe?
 
Yo, keep youse hands off da book lady, or else we gotta rearrange you face. She don' like da touchie feelie kinda guyse. Capishe?

: thinking groovy get to do fake US southern accent :

Maaaaaaaaah Herooooooooo : laughs :

Was it as good for you ?

Seriously, Welcome ALL new arrivals, DVS is really only trying to preserve me so he can tie me to the railroads tracks later.

Damn dem doms :cool:
 
New sub looking for a Dom

i'm new here, and looking for a Dom to guide me and help bring out my inner, more self-confident young woman. i'm 5'3", 18 yrs old, light brown skin, interracial (caucasian and african-american), i'm a little shy but i'm a great listener, and i am willing to be taught anything and be molded into the woman deep inside of me. feel free to e-mail me on my personal e-mail or you can just message me here :)



xoxo, mocha
 
Last edited:
Dear Mocha_kitten,

Welcome! No doubt you'll be getting some PM's soon if you haven't already.

Please be careful and safe during your search for the Dom that fits with you.

:rose:
 
Dear mocha_kitten_xo, I strongly urge you to remove your email address from your post here. It's simply not a safe thing and I believe that it is also against the rules here at Lit to post an email addy in a forum, even your own.
 
Dear mocha_kitten_xo, I strongly urge you to remove your email address from your post here. It's simply not a safe thing and I believe that it is also against the rules here at Lit to post an email addy in a forum, even your own.

True dat!

:rose:
 
Large Thread

Wow! I'm new to this thread but have enjoyed reading about some of the experiences. I hope soon to be able to contribute something of my own
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top