Curious & Experiences

I was curious for years and at age 60 I got together with a man I chatted with on SD. I was a little nervous but for me it was love at first taste. I would like a steady friend and I am always looking to chat. I am in Richmond, VA.

I was curious for years and at age 60 I got together with a man I chatted with on SD. I was a little nervous but for me it was love at first taste. I would like a steady friend and I am always looking to chat. I am in Richmond, VA.

Looking for exactly the same. Can't find a man who lives close enough though.

Also curious here. Would love to talk to someone near Atlsnta that is either curious or experienced with another guy.

Mark
Hello Mark here in Atlanta have not done anything yet nerves I guess but want to try.. hit me up sometime..

Same boat as the rest very curious if found the right cock wether it's a guy/Tgirl/cd would luv to see what happen

Still Around, Still Curious

Checking this out again as I'm still curious but on the road right now for work. Maybe - just maybe. 703 here.

Finally admitted to myself and then to my wife that I'm bi - technically bi curious - a couple of years ago. Haven't done anything about it except on line for reasons of health, safety, opportunity and lack of a partner but this is an interesting conversation. Married, white, 65, and curious but nervous so may just chat for a while longer. Based upon online chats and play, tend to be a bottom and have explored that with toys and some help from my wife, but still curious. Have had a few close call experiences over the years but nothing real and I remember actually concluding that women were complicated enough to figure out and put aside for a long time any thoughts of the other side of the street.

I'm in the same boat, would love to try it and see if it as good as I think it will be. But ... nervous as heck to actually meet someone. Not that I've had the opportunity yet.

Area code 216 or 440 if there is anyone else in the area.

I'm in the same boat, would love to try it and see if it as good as I think it will be. But ... nervous as heck to actually meet someone. Not that I've had the opportunity yet.

Area code 216 or 440 if there is anyone else in the area.

Sounds like a familiar story... welcome

I can't remember the last time I remembered anything about being "curious". I'm sure it was ages ago in high school gym class. Everything beyond that was a full blown same sex experience for me. Addictive? Why yes it was, able to be suppressed, that's debatable. I suppressed my urges, cravings , and attractions 10 years ago. That doesn't mean I'm not dealing with daily battles, hundreds of guys still hitting on my ass, and the occasional thought. I found writing and expressing those feelings and playing with my vibrators help curb the desire for active same sex participation.

Back