"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

da_bombdiggidy said:
I wasn't a viewer for a long till I saw this post. Man, I am shocked. I was thinking the world was doing gay or bi guys in. I think I have run into more woman who are haters then even think about gay men. Great to see a post like this exist with so many responses.

I would classify myself as bi curious. My wife would never consider it. I tried to lead her that direction with some anal play and got shut down. Hell, I don't even get straight sex from her often. But I still love her.

Another thing, I don't think I could kiss a guy. Suck his dick, balls, or ass or fuck his ass would all be fine just keep that mouth away from mine. Of course, I am so open to receiving too. But I am not gay, not that I have a problem with that. I just love woman too much too. My viewing pleasure is woman doing men with strapons. Man is that sexy!

However, I would love to find a woman friend to talk about these fantasies. Feel free to send me an e-mail if your interested.


It's funny how we draw those lines. I'm perfectly comfortable thinking of myself as a bi man that's missed the chance, as it were, having got comfortable with it after marriage. My wife is into the idea, and I often find myself attracted to guys on the street, etc. And yet, in all my fantasies I the idea of kissing a guy doesn't do it for me. I would love to fuck and suck, but I guess kissing is more about intimacy than physical pleasure for me so it just doesn't occur to me. It seems arbitrary, but pleasure is subjective I guess.
 
i agree. i'm not attracted to guys, except for the raw sexual pleasure that we could give each other. otherwise i have no attraction to men...
 
Princess_Pleaseyou said:
love love love love LOVE bi men. turns me on like no other. my ex called me sick when i told him about this... but i know i'm not and makes me feel better that other females enjoy it 2 :D


Women like you bring a smile to my face.
Send me a pm if you would like to chat.
 
judi4864 said:
Well I'm real, there's nothing hotter than watching one guy with another. Are there really bi guys out there? That's what I'm beginning to wonder. I must not be looking in the right places.


Yes Judi bi men do exist.
You started looking in the right place, you found this forum.

Send me a pm if you would like to chat to a bi male.
 
Not to be jumping on the bandwagon, but I'm also open to any interest in chatting further about this ;)

It turns me on to turn you on...
 
are we in a band now ?? with our own wagon ?
musta missed that memo

hmmm .. wonder what instrument I'll be assigned :devil:
 
kendra084 said:
are we in a band now ?? with our own wagon ?
musta missed that memo

hmmm .. wonder what instrument I'll be assigned :devil:
And just what instrument would you prefer?
 
Hello ladies,

It was great to see this thread - the hottest thing, in my eyes, about an MMF is the woman's involvement. Seeing two girls together is already hot enough - the open lust of a group scene makes my cock feel like it's on fire - but the idea of a girl getting off on watching me with another guy? Words can't describe.

If you don't mind the shameless self-promotion, I just posted my first story on just this topic (you can find it through my profile page here). It seems to be getting some good reviews so far - if any of you enjoy it, I'd love to hear it.

Cheer!
 
My man and I love 3sums and I really enjoy watching him suck another guy off or the guy sucking him off. We share of course as 2 mouths are better than one. I don't see a problem, the guys like wtching us girls together and we do 3/4 somes so it's quite natural for the guys to have some fun with each other too. And guys, if you are into MMF 3sums or 4somes, it's so much more fun when everyone can suck and fuck each other.
 
I wish I could find a way to break the ice with my woman. She is very understanding and loves to pleasure
 
Last edited:
lindahotstuff said:
My man and I love 3sums and I really enjoy watching him suck another guy off or the guy sucking him off. We share of course as 2 mouths are better than one. I don't see a problem, the guys like wtching us girls together and we do 3/4 somes so it's quite natural for the guys to have some fun with each other too. And guys, if you are into MMF 3sums or 4somes, it's so much more fun when everyone can suck and fuck each other.

And if our dear readers bother to check the link to your picture site they'll see why a visit to Melbourne could be an exciting sexual adventure. Very HOT! I hope you post more.
 
Something wrong with that video

That's right! there were no women in it. See I can't just watch guys go at it.

On another note, I think what really gets me about women being turned on by this topic is the thought that women are thinking about sex. Women and I talk about sex alot. My wife hates it because it is easy for me and she thinks I flirt too much. Regardless, I always feel like a woman is telling me what I want to hear. Not to mention, I always bring it up. They never initiate the conversation. For me, I think about it all the time. I can't stop thinking about it. And this is just sex, forget bisex. Bisex is a taboo beyond words. Although Tyra Banks, was going to have a show about it. She had a stat that the numbers were increasing but I don't know if that was just for females or men being bi. The crazy thing, when I think about being bi, I always think of a 3-some. Otherwise, I would think the person was gay.(not that there is anything wrong with that ;))
Curious question for the ladies... Do you prefer watching or doing? And how willing would you be to do it? I mean, would you need to be convinced or would you be the person saying,"Honey, would you like to suck Bob's dick with me?"
 
My suspicions are confirmed.

Watching my man with another guy is just about the hottest thing ever. :D
 
Personally, I prefer to be with a man when there's a woman there to enjoy it.

I love women, and cock. I'm attracted to men, but tend to prefer women. But the idea of a woman watching me with a man is the biggest turn on I can imagine involving more than two people.
 
bold_as_love42 said:
Personally, I prefer to be with a man when there's a woman there to enjoy it.

I love women, and cock. I'm attracted to men, but tend to prefer women. But the idea of a woman watching me with a man is the biggest turn on I can imagine involving more than two people.
:)I can agree with that.
 
Almost had the opportunity to experience an encounter with a couple, but it didn't work out.....BUMMED!!!! :confused:
 
subscribing

Wife here loves to hear husband's fantasies about sucking and fucking another man's cock.
 
Back
Top