"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

horndognslutpup

Experienced
I hope I'm not in trouble for repeating any earlier threads, but I just had to say that as a married woman I'm ecstatic that my hubby is bi-curious and wants to try the real thing! Are there more women like me out there who think that watching men suck and fuck each other is amazingly hot? Is your husband or boyfriend curious and wants to try, or already has and is convinced he loves it? What do YOU like most about watching/helping them? Ladies, please let me know! To all our bi husbands and boyfriends, we LOVE you and the sex you love to have with us and other men! We ARE your biggest fans!

well i certainly love this thread already! glad there are women who love bi men!

There's a wonderful book for women who love to see men doing it together called DANNY by Chancery Stone. (Available from www.amazon.co.uk or from www.poisonpixie.com) It's the story of three brothers and their cousin in hot no-holds-barred relationship. The sex scenes are out of this world and it's a fantastic story as well. Written by a woman for women it's the ultimate "clits up" read for ladies (it's also proving popular with bi and gay men as well!)

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4,657
Women Who Love Bi Men

Where are these women in the 'real' world? Through dozens of girlfriends and one wife I've only found 'one' who sympathized with the 'urge' of one man for another without precluding her. Are these women real or simply urban myths?

"You're only good for group sex anymore."
-my most recent girlfriend

horndognslutpup said:
I hope I'm not in trouble for repeating any earlier threads, but I just had to say that as a married woman I'm ecstatic that my hubby is bi-curious and wants to try the real thing! Are there more women like me out there who think that watching men suck and fuck each other is amazingly hot? Is your husband or boyfriend curious and wants to try, or already has and is convinced he loves it? What do YOU like most about watching/helping them? Ladies, please let me know! To all our bi husbands and boyfriends, we LOVE you and the sex you love to have with us and other men! We ARE your biggest fans!

My hubby and I are both bi and have watched each other on a few occasions. There is something incredibly intimate about sharing your partner. I think it took us both a little while to come to terms and totally accept the bi part of ourselves, and of each other. We have a blast with it now, though!

And what do I like best about watching/helping him? The cum kiss we shared from our last male partner. Too hot for words!!!

Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

Likku said:
Where are these women in the 'real' world? Through dozens of girlfriends and one wife I've only found 'one' who sympathized with the 'urge' of one man for another without precluding her. Are these women real or simply urban myths?

Where are we? We're everywhere. It's not like some secret superhero lair exists where women just sit around and talk about how much they like bi men (although... that would be kinda cool... anyone got a superhero lair available?) and seclude ourselves from "the regulars." No matter what you sexual "thing" is, it's hard to meet people who share it. It's not like you can walk up to a hottie at the bookstore and say "Hey, I really like to be paddled, wanna go for coffee sometime?" or "Man, I LOVE watching two guys make out. Are you bi? If so, you wanna go for coffee sometime?" Took me eight months to figure out that my last ex would be cool with a MMF threesome and by then we were waaaaaaaaay too far gone to enjoy it.

In my social circle, bi girls and guys are fairly common, so it stands to reason that a lot of us ladies appreciate a little guy-on-guy action. However, I have other groups of friends around whom I wouldn't even bring it up... so they'll never know. We're out there, we probably look fairly normal, and there's no secret birdcall to attract us.

Good luck!

Well, my girlfriend and I wish our husbands would interact together sexually in front of us. We both agree it would be a big turnon for us to see it.

But they are not so inclined. And that's ok. We gals didn't get involved together to please them, we did it to please ourselves. And I know I would have resented being pressured to do something I didn't want to do, so there it is.

My husband has gone so far as to purchase DVDs showing couples having sex together, including the guys playing together, because I asked him to, and he knows it turns me on. He'll watch them with me, and will encourage me to enjoy those scenes of guy on guy on girl, etc.

Still, it would be nice to see in real life...............

Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

ethicalslut said:
Where are we? We're everywhere. It's not like some secret superhero lair exists where women just sit around and talk about how much they like bi men (although... that would be kinda cool... anyone got a superhero lair available?) and seclude ourselves from "the regulars." No matter what you sexual "thing" is, it's hard to meet people who share it. It's not like you can walk up to a hottie at the bookstore and say "Hey, I really like to be paddled, wanna go for coffee sometime?" or "Man, I LOVE watching two guys make out. Are you bi? If so, you wanna go for coffee sometime?" Took me eight months to figure out that my last ex would be cool with a MMF threesome and by then we were waaaaaaaaay too far gone to enjoy it.

In my social circle, bi girls and guys are fairly common, so it stands to reason that a lot of us ladies appreciate a little guy-on-guy action. However, I have other groups of friends around whom I wouldn't even bring it up... so they'll never know. We're out there, we probably look fairly normal, and there's no secret birdcall to attract us.

Dammit.

Hey, you wanna go for coffee sometime?

LindaL said:
Well, my girlfriend and I wish our husbands would interact together sexually in front of us. We both agree it would be a big turnon for us to see it.

But they are not so inclined. And that's ok. We gals didn't get involved together to please them, we did it to please ourselves. And I know I would have resented being pressured to do something I didn't want to do, so there it is.

My husband has gone so far as to purchase DVDs showing couples having sex together, including the guys playing together, because I asked him to, and he knows it turns me on. He'll watch them with me, and will encourage me to enjoy those scenes of guy on guy on girl, etc.

Still, it would be nice to see in real life...............

Yes it would be nice to see in real life and they should for you..:kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

CJontherocks said:
Dammit.

Hey, you wanna go for coffee sometime?

*Hands CJ a cup of coffee*

Sooooooooo.... how 'bout this weather, huh?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

ethicalslut said:
*Hands CJ a cup of coffee*

Sooooooooo.... how 'bout this weather, huh?

Mmmmmmm... coffffeeeeeee...

Did you say, "Particularly nasty weather," or... ?

bi curious

I was lucky to have a gf thats fantasy was to see me with another guy. Even though that never happened because we broke up before it actually happened, I do know SOME of them do exist. By the way, she is the one that made me curious.

You just have to look for their secret handshake...then they will take you to their lair and the fun that you will have is endless.

horndognslutpup said:

Hi, Everyone. I just discovered this hot thread. My wonderful bi wife loves to watch guys together and marrying her gave me the opportunity to explore my curiosity.

If anyone is in the Atlanta area, we can satisfy any woman's curiosity. We have a small circle of couples who are all bi and fun-loving. Feel free to post or PM me.

REX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

CJontherocks said:
Mmmmmmm... coffffeeeeeee...

Did you say, "Particularly nasty weather," or... ?

*no longer paying attention to CJ or small talk about weather... have become hypnotized by the bananas*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

ethicalslut said:
*no longer paying attention to CJ or small talk about weather... have become hypnotized by the bananas*

...and when I snap my fingers, you will take all your clothes off...

(Those bananas are my friends)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

CJontherocks said:
...and when I snap my fingers, you will take all your clothes off...

(Those bananas are my friends)

When you... snap your fingers... I will... take off my...

What the...? Hey wait a minute!

Misuse not the power of the bananas!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women Who Love Bi Men

ethicalslut said:
When you... snap your fingers... I will... take off my...

What the...? Hey wait a minute!

Misuse not the power of the bananas!

Damn! And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids...

maxillus said:
There's a wonderful book for women who love to see men doing it together called DANNY by Chancery Stone. (Available from www.amazon.co.uk or from www.poisonpixie.com) It's the story of three brothers and their cousin in hot no-holds-barred relationship. The sex scenes are out of this world and it's a fantastic story as well. Written by a woman for women it's the ultimate "clits up" read for ladies (it's also proving popular with bi and gay men as well!)

Okay, is that too wierd, or is it all too common? (I think I need to see if my cousins are collecting any royalties I didn't know about.)

Crap... there goes chapter two of my memoirs.

Back