Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try taking a pic of your own butt people....i dare you....with a phone by the way;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm fairly confident I could never get results nearly as sexy as this one.
A well you never know;) Give it a whirl;)

I have the perfect companion picture on my thread!
Now Seedy...would that by any chance be a leather belt)?
Thwack!.....although a hand can slap then sooth in the same motion;)

Tis not easy...but my maleness gives you a standing O you for your most xxxcellent efforts!!! :nana: :nana:
Would that be an standing....errr...|....perhaps...lol

You did wonderfully, exceptional ass and lovely look in your eye too
Thanks CL....of ciurse I have to look up in this position;)

Already done it Ruby...
;)
Hmmmm....off to find proof....

Ruby that self-butt pic is filled with curvy round spankable goodness. I especially like the look of aggravated concentration in your eyes as if you're thinking "Those horny shits on Lit better love this".

We do.....

A well you never know;) Give it a whirl;)

Now Seedy...would that by any chance be a leather belt)?
Thwack!.....although a hand can slap then sooth in the same motion;)

Would that be an standing....errr...|....perhaps...lol

Thanks CL....of ciurse I have to look up in this position;)

Hmmmm....off to find proof....

It would be. And yes, so could a hand...I'm just curious to hear the sound as leather deeply kisses your arse..

Ruby that self-butt pic is filled with curvy round spankable goodness. I especially like the look of aggravated concentration in your eyes as if you're thinking "Those horny shits on Lit better love this".
Glad you think so....as for the 'horny shits....'.....rofl lololol.....now i wish i would have cropped out my eyes hahaha . I was thinking of it more as looking up at someone hahaha
We do.....

I just have this weird aversion to following the rules :D
Rules are meant to be broken....;)
It would be. And yes, so could a hand...I'm just curious to hear the sound as leather deeply kisses your arse..
Why Seedy....do you think I need to be punished for something;)?

"Glad you think so....as for the 'horny shits....'.....rofl lololol.....now i wish i would have cropped out my eyes hahaha . I was thinking of it more as looking up at someone hahaha"

Looking up at someone who is.......a horny shit? ;)

"Glad you think so....as for the 'horny shits....'.....rofl lololol.....now i wish i would have cropped out my eyes hahaha . I was thinking of it more as looking up at someone hahaha"

Looking up at someone who is.......a horny shit? ;)

Ha ha ...probably....

It's quite difficult...I've tried! A mirror will do wonders to help you manage ;):);):)

Yes...i see...with impressive results...and yes a mirror....to take it off my wall....such a chore;)

Ruby's shopping list.....one full length mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back