Sissy cuckold couples and their Bulls!

My wife and I like the cuckold thing but not really into the sissy/humiliation aspect. Would love to see her fucked hard by a nice big cock though.

a very little humiliation maybe, but seeing/ hearing her get fucked is enough

My husband and I are practicing for a long time relationship cuckold. The initiator was my husband, he takes great pleasure when I have sex with another man.

I always fantasized about my wife getting fucked by a dom BBC.It happened, and after enjoying cream pie and cleaning her juices off him, I realized my place is to serve black men. They dress me up and whore me out.

My wife and I like the cuckold thing but not really into the sissy/humiliation aspect. Would love to see her fucked hard by a nice big cock though.

This, except I'm on the Bull end rather than the cuck end. I don't really care about dressing up the cuck or anything like that, but sometimes forced interaction is hot, like having the cuck strip his woman and "prep" her for me to take from him.

Me and my ex gf used to roleplay with me as a cuck watching her masturbate with a huge black dildo while she talked dirty and gve me some verbal humiliation. I would dress in bra and panties or pink frilly satin lingerie. When she had cum she would order me to lick her pussy clean. Eventually we started to invite other guys into the bedroom and a couple had expressed an interest in seeing her cuckold me. We had one youn black guy who was really into the scene and was a heavy cummer. I watched as he fucked my ex hard, fast and in whatever position he desired, she completely submitted to him and verbally abused me while enjoying his cock. Once he had cum in her pussy I had to lick it all clean while he fingered my sissy ass. That night I licked three loads of his cum from her pussy, ass and off her tits. In the morning he fucked us both like a real stud before leaving. The other guy was a mature bi daddy. We met in his hotel room and he completely dominated and used both me and my ex, he even bought us matching red lingerie to wear for him. He definately got his money's worth as by the time we left the room he was spent, exhausted and extremely happy, me and my ex were both sticky and sweaty but also happy. For an older guy he had more stamina than some young guys I know. He really enjoyed listening to Michelle put me down and call me a sissy bitch while he was fucking her doggy style and fingering her ass hole.

My husband and I are practicing for a long time relationship cuckold. The initiator was my husband, he takes great pleasure when I have sex with another man.

Shame you live so far away - have been 'the other man' with couples in this situation before, loved helping them live this fantasy & would happily help-out again ;)

Question......

Is cuckold only for those who wanna be degraded? I love the thought of another mans thick cock pleasing my wife but im not all for the degrading or cleanup or even dress up. Im more into being involved while this is happening or just watching as i masturbate in front of her. Does this fall under the cuckold thing?

Is cuckold only for those who wanna be degraded? I love the thought of another mans thick cock pleasing my wife but im not all for the degrading or cleanup or even dress up. Im more into being involved while this is happening or just watching as i masturbate in front of her. Does this fall under the cuckold thing?

Some people say if you want to watch your wife get fucked by another man that automatically makes you a cuckold. I disagree, because you could still take on a very dominant role while actively sharing her as Dominants will do with their submissives without having their own authority challenged, or sometimes will dominate both the woman and the man fucking her.

For instance I don't believe that in a MFM threesome that one of the guys always has to be cuckolded right? You could be into the swinger mentality.

In every swinger community we've ever been involved with, a cuckold is a man who considers himself sexually inferior to the man (or men) with whom his wife is having sex. Everything else is just a guy who likes sharing his wife, and in my experience, that makes up a much larger group than the cuckolds. If you ask 100 people what a cuckold is you'll get 100 different answers, but it seems to us a wife cannot make her husband a cuckold. He has to want to be one.

How can anyone be labeled something because of what someone else does?

Agreed on the above.

However, seeing as this is a sissy couple thread, it brings to mind not just a cuckold but a pair of submissives who are degraded at least to the point of sissification for their bull.

For me, that would mean my cuck needs to be comfortable cleaning up, wearing a thong, being smooth, and likely a little verbal humiliation.

Likewise the woman would need to be ready to submit, but perhaps not as deeply as our male cuck... Although her penetration would likely play a key role.

I want to watch my gf get turned on by a man with a bigger cock and watch her lose herself.
That makes me a cuckold, right?

Back