Truth or Dare

Send a very dirty pm to someone in this thread.

pm sent this is what it said:

i want you to be my slave. i want to control you and make you orgasm like never before. i want you on your knees sucking my cock. This is what i want, and you will do it now! for i am the master and you are my new toy!

does that work?

ill take another dare, no pics please

I'll take a dare, I think[/QUOTE]

Ok bring your self to orgasam by stimulating your clit as you aproach orgasam you must not stop the stimulation of your clit. When you cumm you must keep the stimulation going non stop for two more minutes then see what happens and post it here.

Coping out I'll take a truth?

have you ever masturbated in public?

Not yet! Must try harder lol!

What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

I once let my friend finger me on the last train home from a night out. The train was pretty full so I don't think we could have gone unnoticed considering how much I was squirming and moaning lol.

Truth for Pj2424143 - Have you ever had sex in a public? Details ;)

Dare for MasterJere - I dare you to stand at your window with the curtains wide open, naked and then come back to tell us who saw you! (Don't know how doable that is for you but the thought gets me going haha!)

have you ever masturbated in public?

Not yet! Must try harder lol!

What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

I once let my friend finger me on the last train home from a night out. The train was pretty full so I don't think we could have gone unnoticed considering how much I was squirming and moaning lol.

Truth for Pj2424143 - Have you ever had sex in a public? Details ;)

Dare for MasterJere - I dare you to stand at your window with the curtains wide open, naked and then come back to tell us who saw you! (Don't know how doable that is for you but the thought gets me going haha!)

No, but I have got a bj on a bench right outside a theme park, also got head on a haunted mansion ride ( didn't get to finish either time though)

What is your most embarrassing fantasy?

I take a dare

Wow that's a tough one. I don't get embarrassed must these days.
I would have to say being in high school and taking a shower after gym class with all the guys and getting a hard on after getting caught peeking at other guys cocks.

Wow that's a tough one. I don't get embarrassed must these days.
I would have to say being in high school and taking a shower after gym class with all the guys and getting a hard on after getting caught peeking at other guys cocks.

Wow! Dare

Back