Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fat-teen-naked-girls.jpg

She is so hot!!!

New to this thread. Just wanted to pop in and say I'm a thin 22/m and I WORSHIP BBWs! I love all these sexy pics on here! Hit me up if anyone wants to chat sometime!

tumblr_mi8tqz0sEz1rlrd8ko1_500.jpg

To whoever it was that complimented me on my TUMBLR, Thank you! I cleared out my PMs before sending you a thank you and I'm sorry!!! I always respond to PMs... may not be the answer you're looking for, but you'll always get a response unless I'm just a slack ass like today and to a clear cut... LOL :D

Nice find, as ever, RA :)

To whoever it was that complimented me on my TUMBLR, Thank you! I cleared out my PMs before sending you a thank you and I'm sorry!!! I always respond to PMs... may not be the answer you're looking for, but you'll always get a response unless I'm just a slack ass like today and to a clear cut... LOL :D

Hmmm... ;)

Oh yeah RA!!
:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back