men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I don't understand this whole scenario, but if your wife falls in love with another man, he can sexually satisfy her better than you can, gives herself totally over to him intimately and you move out of the bedroom where he replaces you...

... why would she stay married to you? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, but I just don't see it.

And that's the mystery of fantasy!
 
How is the sex with her?

That's the funny thing. There is absolutely nothing in our sex life that would lead us into cuckoldry or swinging or anything like that. My wife is into 'vanilla' sex. She likes me to be in charge, and she always cums for me. But what she doesn't know is that, as I'm fucking her, I'm imagining that she is being fucked by another guy. Sometimes I tell her during sex to imagine that she is being fucked by another guy. I ask her what kind of guy she would like to be fucked by and she says 'tall Norwegian' for some reason. Maybe asians fantasize about Norwegians the way we fantasize about asians lol. Anyway, she responds sexually with or without all this dirty talk, and I think we only do it for my pleasure.
 
she does it while your not there? is it more fun?

having never been there i don't know which is more fun... but i do know that i love when she has sex with someone else... as long as it is ONLY sex... she is my love and my life... and she knows that it would crush me if she were to fall in love with her "lovers"...
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

I want to watch, or hear of.
Never done before.
My biggest fantasy
 
For me I think it's just fantasy. I'm not sure I really would want to go through with it for real. But it's definitely been my "go to" fantasy whenever I masturbate over the past few years.

My wife is fairly traditional, but not completely vanilla. She doesn't mind playing with women a little for my benefit, but she has shut down the idea of doing anything with other men. We always go to a nice strip club whenever we go to Vegas and she has kissed and fondled a few very attractive strippers in the back rooms. She even rubbed one to orgasm in front of me - Awesome! But that's the extent of her adventures to this point.
 
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

I have fucked many married ladies, some with her husband present. I have always felt contempt for men who would allow another man to mark his woman. In my experience few men who allow this are totally straight.

Due to my gypsy lifestyle my relationships are fleeting but when I do take a woman into my heart and keeping I am like a old junkyard dog guarding a bone. Any motherfucker who comes sniffing around my bitch is going to get mauled badly. I do not share and I do not play nicely with others regarding what is mine.
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

One of the happiest moments of my life was when I saw my wife with another man as they drove away with all her clothes in the trunk of the car.
 
Perhaps the true question should be one to break the guys into a couple of categories. (Or three if the illusive "other" is applied.)

Men, do you see yourself as a cuckold. Or are you one half of a swinging couple? :)


Definately not a cuckold. Half the thrill off her being with another man is the sloppy seconds afterwards. I'm also not into humilation or anything like that, just good fun among "friends", lol.

Would you girls fulfill this fantasy of your hubby? Would you be jealous if the roles were reversed?
 
Definately not a cuckold. Half the thrill off her being with another man is the sloppy seconds afterwards. I'm also not into humilation or anything like that, just good fun among "friends", lol.

Would you girls fulfill this fantasy of your hubby? Would you be jealous if the roles were reversed?
Sorry I know this sounds stupid but what is cuckold??
 
Sorry I know this sounds stupid but what is cuckold??

Sweetkelly, I don't know the exact definition or explanation, but I know it has to do with the husband enjoying being dominated and humilated by his wife. Many of the post above are from people who enjoy being a cuckhold. Hope this helps, I am sure someone will post a better explanation soon.
 
Mr. CC has no issues watching (and joining in) Mrs. CC with both men and women. :eek: In fact... it a huge turn on for him! :D

(Having said this, Mrs.CC prefers other women... ;) )
 
Last edited:
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

No fucking way ... perhaps I'm not self-assured enough :rolleyes:
 
I'm with KrVa46 above.

Not into humiliation or anything, but the thought of my wife getting some from another man is hot. Good old fashioned sex between a man and a woman, just so happened the woman would be my wife and the man not me, lol.

And although hearing/watching would be hot, sitting at home while she goes out while I use my imagination to visualize what she's doing till she brings me home a nice sloppy pussy is just as hot to me.
 
3rd category?

I would be interested in seeing my wife with another man as part of a threesome, but have no interest at all in cuckoldry. My wife gets very hot fantasizing about servicing 2 cocks, and as long as mine was one of those, I would be game.

I think we're very much into the fantasizing group. Would she? Would I get turned on, like I say I would? At this point, I'd consider it more seriously than she does. Driving away with some guy with her clothes in the truck? Wow.
 
I find the cuckold humiliation aspect very intoxicating as a fantasy, but in real life I would hate it. Having a hot wife that would do other guys though is almost as exciting in fantasy and something I would do. As long as I was sharing it with her, in one way or another. The thought of licking his come from her cunt then having her ask me to fluff him for a second round is just indescribable to me
 
I'm with KrVa46 above.

Not into humiliation or anything, but the thought of my wife getting some from another man is hot. Good old fashioned sex between a man and a woman, just so happened the woman would be my wife and the man not me, lol.

And although hearing/watching would be hot, sitting at home while she goes out while I use my imagination to visualize what she's doing till she brings me home a nice sloppy pussy is just as hot to me.

Agreed on the non-humiliation, but I would want to join in and help my wife fuck him.
 
Would you be jealous if the roles were reversed?

When I was a single lady I was involved with swingers. (And frankly wondered how/why those wives weren't jealous when their husbands fucked me.) I also was involved in soft swinging with one guy I dated.

I am a bisexual woman and in each "swinging" adventure I partook there was girl/girl action. I have told my fiancé now that I would love to be in a threesome with him. And I mean it.

However, I don't think I am the kind of person who could watch someone I love fuck another person. (And nor do I want to be fucked by another.) I am comfortable with my man experiencing a blowjob while the other woman and I "kiss each other around his cock" and I'd be okay with him eating her pussy so he could taste/experience another one, though.

:)
 
Sure, I've done it, and also been the third for a couple. Sharing a king sized bed with a couple and watching my wife getting fucked by another guy as his wife and I play and watch them is awesome. It has to rank among my hottest sexual experiences in my life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top