I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of it is that you have a variety of different teas and/or coffees you could experiment with to find the level of boldness you prefer. I quite liked the Jasmine tea I used once.

The beauty of it is that you have a variety of different teas and/or coffees you could experiment with to find the level of boldness you prefer. I quite liked the Jasmine tea I used once.

I like a variety off tea and coffee
Coffee I like a flavor coffee like vanilla or sometimes French roast,tea is any kind

French roast would pair well as a rub, not so sure about the vanilla though, I don't care for sweet steak, I much prefer bloody, salty and bold.

I dated a guy my age it didn't work out, because the only thing he had on his mind was sex, kept trying to think of ways to get me in bed, but am not that easy though, you have romance me before that can happen.

That would have been me 20 years ago - now it's connection first (hopefully leading to great sex!)

That would have been me 20 years ago - now it's connection first (hopefully leading to great sex!)

Yeah I was telling someone a great relationship is not just built on great sex, that you have to get to know each other mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically be romantic and honest first

Yeah I was telling someone a great relationship is not just built on great sex, that you have to get to know each other mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically be romantic and honest first

Damn right - great sex comes from instincts and knowing your partner and what makes him or her tick.

Damn right - great sex comes from instincts and knowing your partner and what makes him or her tick.

Because if you base your relationship on sex than what kind of relationship do you have, don't get me wrong sex is a beautiful thing in a relationship but only if two people truely do love each other, if you are with them because you just want the physical part than that is not the kind of relationship I want.

I tried to tell this to someone once he wasn't listening or understanding it .

On the grill or broiler? Just needs salt and pepper but on the grill a well seasoned rub will work every time . And then how are you making it rare (my choice) ,medium, after that its all burnt....:rolleyes: and doesn't matter...:eek:

Anyone have a idea for steak, am making some steak for dinner

On the grill or broiler? Just needs salt and pepper but on the grill a well seasoned rub will work every time . And then how are you making it rare (my choice) ,medium, after that its all burnt....:rolleyes: and doesn't matter...:eek:

I like mine medium rare, am also trying to figure out if I should have shrimp or potatoes

Making love to a women is like enjoying a fine sweet wine, sip it slow and savor the aroma and the sweet taste and wishing the cup never runs dry.

Why not both, shrimps on a skewer with a butter garlic sauce and some redskins

I like that idea, being that am cooking for five people me, my mom two aunties and a cousin that would be great. With a salad on the side

I only ask because

it would be nice to have some mature women for we even more mature men. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back