Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wondered if that was the song you meant when you said that about Blurred Lines. But yes, I DID want to watch the uncut video. That brown haired girl... Oh my. And I'm totally hetero, but Robin Thicke is not without his charm.

And the one guy looked like Smokey Robinson.

The Smokey Robinson looking guy is Pharrell Williams. He has a proclivity for making fantastic videos. He was part of a group called NERD a while back. They had a song called Lap Dance that I really like, which is odd because it is not my style of music. AT ALL. But my god, that song is class.
And the video is amazing.

Maybe one day someone will give me a lapdance to this song.

http://video.xnxx.com/video412617/n.e.r.d_lap_dance_uncut

I had to comb the web to find this shit. They took down nearly every trace of the uncut version.

The Smokey Robinson looking guy is Pharrell Williams. He has a proclivity for making fantastic videos. He was part of a group called NERD a while back. They had a song called Lap Dance that I really like, which is odd because it is not my style of music. AT ALL. But my god, that song is class.

Maybe one day someone will give me a lapdance to this song.

http://video.xnxx.com/video412617/n.e.r.d_lap_dance_uncut

I had to comb the web to find this shit. They took down nearly every trace of the uncut version.

Quite an erotic video. Though also not my taste in music, it would however, be appropriate in certain situations. Hahaha

Quite an erotic video. Though also not my taste in music, it would however, be appropriate in certain situations. Hahaha

Yeah. Favourite music video ever. It's so dirty.

I don't like rap at all. But they had several songs I actually liked. Pharrell Williams is actually a really talented guy.

Get Lucky, by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams is played daily in my house these days.
My daughter loves dancing to it and it seems to have displaced Sexy and I Know It from the playlist (thank Christ).

Pharrell is popping up everywhere these days, usually in songs that are charting. Talented shit.

Get Lucky, by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams is played daily in my house these days.
My daughter loves dancing to it and it seems to have displaced Sexy and I Know It from the playlist (thank Christ).

Pharrell is popping up everywhere these days, usually in songs that are charting. Talented shit.

That is actually a decent song with a neat 70's funk to it. I also thought the lexan guitar being played by the Rick James (bam!) looking guy was neat.

Sexy and I Know It makes me want to drown puppies. That song is fucking dreadful. It was dreadful the first time I heard it. It was even worse the 8 gajillion times I heard it afterwards. And I don't even listen to the radio. That song is just one that I cannot stand. Everything in me hates it. It's worse than Nickelback. MAYBE even worse than Fall Out Boy. Maybe.

Love that song, Daft Punk are amazing though, so it's not surprising. I can't stand still when that songs on, mind you I can't stand still when most songs are on.

I've seen these dance moves and trust me, they'd make Vanilla Ice weep tears of ice.

Why do people insist on keeping the prawn tails on the prawns in seafood salad! Ugh! *shakes fists to the Gods* Whyyyyy?!!?

I suppose it's the same reason they leave the head on fish, or the head on the roasted pig.......which the answer eludes me. *scratches head*

The internet has made it all seem much more tiny that it previously was. Er, the ocean and land, I mean. Hahaha

All part of that great expanses of land and water issue.

The distance is bad enough. It might be slightly more tolerable if the distance was North/South as opposed to East/West. Losing hours of time with my favorite Litster is just unfair. :(
Even as I'm writing this he's off in dreamland. Hopefully he's sleeping soundly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back