Vender

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
549
Story with a father and daughter vender business that goes to sports events or beaches and sells takeaway food from a vending trailor thats high up so no one can see below the ribcage of the person servicing. Which is helpful because when the father gets injured one day and cant work while hes recovering hes daughter has to work twice as hard. Though when shes out at the beach its hot and the fan in the trailor broke so shes starting to sweat. Finding she cant stand working in the heat she strips down to her bikini to keep cool. After a while she gets her bikini bottoms ripped or burned and cant wear them so she has to take them off and put her long pants back on but because of the heat she cant stand it so thinking no one can see her from that high she could get away with it and take them off leaving only her bikini to on and serving customers naked from the waist down.....end up her getting used to working like that so when she is working on her own she never wears clothes past her waist and only tops.
 
So what happens? Someone discovers her? Maybe her friend knows she's working and sneaks in to surprise her, but he ends up getting surprised when he sees her bare bottom? Maybe he decides to join her in her bottomless revelry?
 
An episode: She finds that cooking bottomless gets her hot, and dripping, oh yeah. She finds that rubbing a bit of pussy juice on the food adds a certain *zing*, quickly leading to her cart being the most popular on the beach. A suspicious health inspector catches her in the act. Of course she must bribe his silence with her body.

Another episode: Dad recovers faster than expected and decides to show up at the cart unannounced to surprise his hard-working daughter. The usual incest ensues. Alternate: A sibling or cousin comes to the cart to "help out". They find the daughter works best when she's standing whilst the relative sits on the floor between her legs, pleasuring her.

Yet another episode: Tentacles creep across the beach...
 
Back
Top