Using my friend's fiancee as a cum dumpster?

adelelawrus

Virgin
I want to write a story like this because it's something that I don't see often here. Usually when you see cheating stories here, the husband knows about it and approves or is some sort of cuckold (cum drinking, etc.). I want to write a more realistic, but darker story.

Story will be told at first from the perspective of main male character (let's call him Jay). Jay is married to a nice woman. Jay has a best friend. Best friend has a fiancee who is hotter than Jay's wife. As you can guess, Jay starts sleeping with best friend's fiancee through whatever series of events. Best friend is unaware of course. The thing is, I want Jay to be a real asshole about it, but I also want to write a character where you can understand why he cheated, without demonizing his wife. I want to get deep into the emotions of it all. I want the best friend to find out about the cheating eventually and be very hurt by it, but agree to take the fiancee back, but I want Jay and the fiancee to keep having sex behind his back. Possibly he will catch them a few times and the cycle will repeat itself, with him becoming more weary and sad as time goes on. And the wife will eventually find out and be hurt by it also. Jay has no feelings of real love for his friend's fiancee, he just wants sex with her because she is 'hot'

Essentially, i want to write a true betrayal story that is somewhat realistic, similar to things I have seen on some talk shows in real life, but I'm wondering if this is the type of thing that people will read.

There are people here that will read anything, every story has an audience.

What I would warn is that story would fall into the loving wives category and will turn into troll bait, doesn't matter how you justify or the details you put into it, you'll get a bunch of nut bags ripping into it.

That's no excuse to not write it. You will find some who like the angle and will tell you so, but just a heads up that cheating stories of any kind are big ass bullseyes here

There are people here that will read anything, every story has an audience.

What I would warn is that story would fall into the loving wives category and will turn into troll bait, doesn't matter how you justify or the details you put into it, you'll get a bunch of nut bags ripping into it.

That's no excuse to not write it. You will find some who like the angle and will tell you so, but just a heads up that cheating stories of any kind are big ass bullseyes here

This thought has crossed by mind. I posted something in the loving wives category before that involved some cheating and people were upset about it, so I have been there, done that :)

I was thinking that it might be a good story to post in erotic couplings.

This thought has crossed by mind. I posted something in the loving wives category before that involved some cheating and people were upset about it, so I have been there, done that :)

I was thinking that it might be a good story to post in erotic couplings.

It would be because you're putting a lot more into it than the average story of cheating. I would try it, but keep in mind Laurel may move it to LW on you anyway, but worth a shot the EC crowd isn't to bad when it comes to bashing.

LC is right on pretty much all accounts here. It's likely to get put in LW and that category is just bad.

I don't see how you can do this without demonizing the wife. Don't get me wrong I don't mind that one bit but I don't see how you pull it.

While I do find it tiresome that "cliches" are automatically dismissed as unrealistic (they do happen, just not to the frequency that they appear on Lit), I do like this idea in the sense that it shows a reality that we see around us more often and a lot of people could relate to it.

Sometimes, people are just people who do some good things (helping out, working hard, etc.) and some bad things (cheating)....it's not that complicated.

Essentially, i want to write a true betrayal story that is somewhat realistic, similar to things I have seen on some talk shows in real life...
Real life? Talk shows? True stories? :eek: I am doubtful. But when any stories or Big Lies are told often enough ("Manufactured Reality"), they're accepted as truth and become common storylines. Just remember: unlike reality, fiction has to make sense.

Too bad Lit doesn't have a "tragedy" section, because that is where it would belong. Maybe you can give it a title that implies it is going to be a downer; that might limit the outraged comments from people expecting happy loving sex.

Either way, it is an ambitious story and is going to take some serious writing props to pull off. Good luck! Go for the gold........

adelelawrus we are completely on the same page. I fucking hate how 98% of the "cheating" stories on here involve approval from the guy cheated on. The whole point to cheating being naughty and forbidden is when it truly is cheating. There's a severe lack of these stories on literotica.

My absolute favorite stories are when a faithful wife/fiancee/gf falls into temptation and seduction and her dark side, cheating on her man and loving it while its happening. It's even hotter when its with a guy she definitely should not be doing it with (i.e. friend of her man).

If you are looking for stories to read that fit this, shoot me a PM and I can pass some recommendations along. Although I should warn you, even though I like cheating stories, I'm not in to the humiliation part of it, so the stories I like don't necessarily get into the misery of the guy who is cheated on. I focus more on the woman who cheats and the lucky bastard who got to reap the benefits of tasting the forbidden fruit.

adelelawrus we are completely on the same page. I fucking hate how 98% of the "cheating" stories on here involve approval from the guy cheated on. The whole point to cheating being naughty and forbidden is when it truly is cheating. There's a severe lack of these stories on literotica.

My absolute favorite stories are when a faithful wife/fiancee/gf falls into temptation and seduction and her dark side, cheating on her man and loving it while its happening. It's even hotter when its with a guy she definitely should not be doing it with (i.e. friend of her man).

If you are looking for stories to read that fit this, shoot me a PM and I can pass some recommendations along. Although I should warn you, even though I like cheating stories, I'm not in to the humiliation part of it, so the stories I like don't necessarily get into the misery of the guy who is cheated on. I focus more on the woman who cheats and the lucky bastard who got to reap the benefits of tasting the forbidden fruit.

Yes, this is the type of story that I am into as well. I agree, the whole point of the cheating genre is that you are doing something that you shouldn't be doing. If the husband allows it, then it isn't really cheating. Not to say that I don't find swinger stories where everyone is on board to be hot (because I do), it's just that I also want to see some realistic cheating stories too. Like when the husband cheats with the babysitter and the wife catches them and joins. I want to read one where the wife catches them and has a real, angry reaction!

Too bad Lit doesn't have a "tragedy" section, because that is where it would belong. Maybe you can give it a title that implies it is going to be a downer; that might limit the outraged comments from people expecting happy loving sex.

Either way, it is an ambitious story and is going to take some serious writing props to pull off. Good luck! Go for the gold........

I may give this a try and you are right. I would be kind of interested in literotica having a tragedy section of sorts. Maybe even a separate humiliation section, since those stories usually end up in LW, where they don't really belong because the LW crowd gets angry about them!

A thought

How about being the cumdumpster for her brothers BI boyfriend?

Alright gents. We've chased our tails for a fun little bit. Where does this story begin?

I'm seeing the fiancee was a virgin heading into this situation and either finds out via girlfriends, listening in (accidentally or on purpose) to her man and his friend's conversations about past exploits or insert a scenario where she somehow sees how he treats another woman. It's important he find out some how. IF it's via the girlfriends whomever simply tells him that he should have seen how she reacted, phone call. . .maybe the Man tells him otherwise drawing blanks (actually I'm drawing blanks and threw out a stupid idea.), and if she somehow spots him maybe whatever her vantage point is, he can see her too. Perhaps even puts on a bit of a show knowing she's watching him and then confronts her later.

Obviously I like the last one best.

Back