The Dreamatorium

The chair supported his weight for only a moment, not even a quarter of a minute, before he heard Vi's voice drifting up to him. It took a second for his brain to figure out what it was she was saying, and in that time their mouths were on him.

"Oh.. fuck.."

His arms were on the armrests, fingers at the end of each curled into the wood and fabric. White knuckles. This was going to be a hell of a ride.

Suddenly, he found himself flung headlong into a period of time he both wanted to end quickly, and wanted to drag out for as long as was humanly possible. The need for release they created in him was so exquisite it almost made him see stars, but they feeling of each of them - a freckled one with her lips around his cock, sliding his length over her tongue and nearly into the back of her throat, lower down a redhead with her mouth doing expert work on a place so blissfully sensitive he might be able to cum from that alone - was just too good to rush through.

"...god... fuck... yes..."

And so there he hung, fingers gripping, cock throbbing, heavy balls wet with her taste on them, eyes narrow but open, the sight of them between his thighs much too good to pass up. This was an image he wanted burned into his brain, unforgettable, whole regions of the brain dedicated to preserving this one image in perfect clarity. Fuck, he was close.

"...god... damn..."
 
"Oh.. fuck.."

Oh there they were, those words of his, those first initial words that let her know that his carefully laid visage of control and denial was breaking. That soon he'd be all hands and pain and need.

She always looked forward to that part.

Pulling back slightly, she released him from her mouth, timing it so that Brit was at the tip of him. Her tongue teased along his length, sliding up the shaft to meet Brit's lips at the tip.

Like it could be helped.
Or stopped.
He was amazing.
But her lips were tantalizing.

She made out with the other woman around him, both of their tongues dancing over each other and the head of his cock. Slurping softly, with messy sighs during an even messier kiss that covered him in them, both of their mouths sliding down his shaft in tandem. Kissing her, around him.

Vi wondered if he was even coherent anymore.
Though with a moan from Brit, that was only a passing thought.

The two women passed each other once more.
One going high, one low.

Vi wrapped her lips around the tip, and slid him into her mouth, tongue exploring the same rigid spots that she had just kissed around moments earlier. Gently bobbing her head up and down his shaft, careful of Brit's movements, careful to match them with her own.

Two mouths.
Working in tandem.
Vi wondered if he was breathing.
 
What? No trapdoor that leads to a deep well? Where you can climb down the ladder and sit, and think, and dream..where noone knows you are down there? Except for one person...who has locked the trapdoor cover..

(Murakami influence there; if you've read his novels, you'd get it)

If you had read the first post in this thread, the 20th post in this thread, or any of the last 25+ posts in this thread, you'd realize that this isn't what this thread is for. Please don't interrupt again.
 
She was torn.

His cock. Her mouth.
How did one choose?
How could one choose?

Fortunately, in the scheme of things, the decision wasn't really hers to make and so she revelled in the touch of Vi's lips as long as they were within reach and then lavished attention on him when his flesh pressed back against her mouth.

Heavy sac resting on undulating tongue, mouth surrounding it with wet warmth as she sucked and sucked. One hand trailing over his thigh, drawing idle patterns. The other slipping down to the thighs resting on the floor beside her own, stroking and squeezing. Dipping briefly between.

His words, his loss of composure were more than a little encouraging. His obvious enjoyment and need were like a fan to the flames dancing inside.

One sac, then the other. Licking, sucking, devouring.
 
He was groaning, moaning, and who knew what else. The sounds that spilled, poured, gushed from him seemed beyond his control at this point, his mind turned to an organ under assault at the signals they sent rocketing through his body.

Everything, every sense he had, seemed under attack by lips and tongues and warm, wet mouths. The smell of their sex hung in the air still, flavoring his every swiftly drawn breath. The taste of Brit still lingered on his lips from Vivi's kiss that seemed an eternity ago. The sound of them, even now, little sounds that slipped from each as their mouths met around and above him, a shared desire that seemed to have swept them all away. The sight of them moving along his length, lips meeting around him, was beyond words. The feeling of all of that, though, was not even something he attempted to comprehend.

Sometimes, there were simply things you had to sit back and experience, and let your mind figure out just what the fuck happened later. As their positions switched on him from what they were moments before, he found himself planted firmly in the middle of one of those times.

Almost without his conscious mind aware it was happening, feet planted firmly and thighs tightening, his hips arched up off the chair.

The sight of them, disheveled, freshly fucked, and each with their mouths on him, was almost too much. His head pressed against the high back of the chair, and his eyes squeezed closed as he gave himself over to the sensations they flooded him with.

"Fuck..."

Close.

"...fuck, god.. fuck..."

So, so close.

"...you two are going to fucking kill me..."

She'd be able to taste him, he had no doubt about that, the first drops that hinted at the flood they were about to pull out of him. He fought it, wanting this to last longer, just a little longer, wanting to savor every tease and suck of Brit's mouth, every bob and pull of Vi's, but oh, was it a losing battle.

Deep within, an eruption built.
 
All that and she had a few measly drops on the back of her tongue...it was enough to drive any girl with a cock in her mouth just a little crazy. He was holding back, slightly, but still holding back.

She wanted his cum.

Her lips slid up and down his shaft trailing after a tongue that dipped and licked at veins beneath the taut skin. She whimpered and moaned with Brit.

And still, he waited.
So Vi found her words.
Finally.

Glancing up at him through thick lashes, her voice tight and full of need, "Please Sir... please can we have your cum?"

Her hand found Brit's hair and tugged her off his balls next to her. Vi's hand curled around his shaft and moved up and down while she shared the head with Brit.

"Please Sir...?"

Vi wasn't above begging if it got her what she wanted.
 
"Please Sir... please can we have your cum?"

She heard the words a second before her hair was taken hold of and her head pulled up from it's delightful task.
Breathless and bright eyed she found her face level with Vi's, turned up towards his.

While Vi pumped her hand up and down his length, Brit allowed the tip of her tongue to snake out and snatch a taste of what was to come.

"Please Sir...?"

A groan from deep inside her provided an accompaniment to Vi's apparently heartfelt plea.
Brit's eyes flickered from the wet flesh beside her face, to the face up above them both.

"Please Sir...please..."

It was a whine, desperate and needy. Followed by another lick, another taste, another groan.

He was so close Brit could smell it. In those moments all she could think about was the moment they would get to taste it and be bathed in it. Marked and decorated with their prize.

So close.
 
Gone.

Gone, gone, gone.

His resolve, his control, his ability to hold out, his desire for more... higher brain function. Obliterated by a few simple words from them both, like a one-two punch that would send the best boxer staggering to the canvas. Were he not sitting over, he may've toppled himself.

Instead, it felt as if his whole body tensed, all his focus telescoping down to a single point, and then... supernova.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck!"

His orgasm hit hard, head thrown against the back of the chair, mouth open as he was swept away by the wave. Each stroke of his length was rewarded with another thread of cum, and they made him feel as if he'd become a bottomless well, pumping and pumping him for more. There had to be an end, right?

But fuck, it didn't feel like it.

His sense of time and place were destroyed. He was lost. Cumming hard, and hard, and hard, no idea where each new burst from him landed, if it was caught by one or both... all things to discover later. When he could function.

Now, he came for them, filling the room with the sound of it as he did.
 
Vi was too busy watching Brit lick and play with the tip to notice that he was on the verge. One jerk later and a spurt landed on Brit's cheek.

Vi giggled.
Brit moved and Vi's chin was covered.

He groaned above them, Vi and Brit shared the taste of him which shortly covered them both, little puddles of cum on their cheeks and lips, a little on their chests.

Exhilarating.

She let him go when his breathing calmed, turning instead to Brit, with a grin.

"You have a little something, right here..." She gestured to Brit's cheek, "Here, let me, I'll help you clean it off." Leaning forward, Vi licked Brit's cheek, before giggling softly.

"Oh, I might have missed some! Am I a mess too? He's not going to let us play if we don't clean up our messes..."
 
Quiet. Must not disturb the master of this place. At least, maybe not yet. Maybe. That didn't matter at the moment. What did was her. The reason why she was here. Vi. The sexy Vivi.

Tiptoeing in, she glanced around. Her first time here, a new place. Interesting. She'll sight-see later, for now.... there she was. Quiet. Her toes only hitting the floor she snuck up behind her. Fingers, palms, arms finding her waist. "Boo."
 
Soft giggles, silenced by her own hand at the other's touch

I feel like we're sneaking around!

pulls her closer and then locks the door behind them
 
She chuckles, leaning her head in, nipping softly against Vi's neck. "That's because we are!" Her hands moved slowly, gripping slightly against her hips, pulling her body closer. Her chest pressing into in her back. "But, that makes it all the more fun!"
 
A listen to the door for the telltale three footsteps of doom. Step, step, cane. But nothing. An exhaled breath before spinning around within sweet arms, and tugging her closer still.

You started it. I followed. Couldn't be helped.

twirls her tresses around my fingers, leaning closer with a smile

Now the best part of this place is that it can be anything you want it to be. What do you want it to be?
 
Chuckled softly, lips moving away from her neck as she spins only to go back where they were. Soft kisses trailing along the side of her throat as she shakes her head. "I did no such thing, you were the one who mentioned the room! I simply suggested a room for us!"

Then she stopped, thoughts going through her mind as she debated what she wanted. So many thoughts. So many choices. What did she wanted? Wait.... yes.... perfect.

"A room full of things I can cover you with and lick off of you. Whip cream, chocolate, and such. I want to lick every inch of you."
 
Snaps her fingers and the lights come up to all manner of sweets and treats, and sauces, flavors, every candy imaginable and even some unimagined as well.

The floor is easily cleaned up marble, and several chaises abound, in shades of black and white.


Nicely done you.

Takes her hand and tugs her into the room.
 
Snaps her fingers and the lights come up to all manner of sweets and treats, and sauces, flavors, every candy imaginable and even some unimagined as well.

The floor is easily cleaned up marble, and several chaises abound, in shades of black and white.


Nicely done you.

Takes her hand and tugs her into the room.

Her eyes widen only slightly as the items appear as if out of nothing. Oh yeah, this was going to be fun. Of course, items just appearing was nothing new to her, her Dreamworld could do the same. But, it was the thought of it. It was the image of Vi covered in chocolate and whip cream. It made her mouth water. Sweets and sex, there was no better mix.

Her hand was take, eyes finally pulling away from the new items to the woman's. A smile curving along her lips as she let the hand tug her toward the sweets. Fingers gripping against the ones intertwined with hers. Fucking yummy.

She pulled to a stop, hands releasing as she shook her head. "Wait, wait. This won't do."
 
Taking in the room, reaching out to touch various sweets, licking her fingers clean of chocolate, she is brought up short by Dream's words

This isn't right?

A frown and the lights go down again.

What are you thinking?

She moves back to the other's side and waits for what will come. Sliding her hands around Dream's waist and resting against her shoulder
 
A small smile forms on her lips, a hint of wickedness hidden behind it. "You're clothes.... how can I cover you in sweets when you're wearing clothes? They must go."

A finger moves, gesturing to the pieces of cloth that cover Vi's body, keeping it from her view.
 
Soft giggles and the clothes are removed and the lights back up in the sweet filled room.

But this goes both ways, darling.

A gesture and her clothes melt away as well, while an approving gaze travels up her form.

Yeahhhh... way better without the Daddies.

Grabbing a chocolate covered strawberry to share with her, holding it out in front of her lips.
 
The smile widens, her eyes drinking in all that was Vivi. Every curve, every dip, every part, every inch. Much better. Clothes are so restricting. No fun. Much, much better.

A gesture and her own clothes are gone. Both bodies now exposed to the other. Her skin tingling to feel Vi's against it. She couldn't help but press against her body against the woman's. Warmth invading her senses. "I couldn't agree more. Daddies make things so complicated. This is just so much more fun."

Her lips parted slowly, tongue finding the strawberry, pulling it between her teeth for a small bite. Delicious. But, her mouth was watering not for the strawberry. Her hunger wasn't for fruit. It was for the taste of flesh.

"Lay down for me, will you?"
 
"Lay down for me, will you?"

Normally, she might take over or play around, but something about the tone intrigued her. She walked easily over to one of the chaises and reclined back, resting one leg on the back of the chaise and one on the floor.

Watching her, wondering what she is thinking, feeling, wanting...
 
She felt happy. The obeying. It wasn't expected. But, it was appreciated. She wasn't one for controlling, well at least not at a moment like this. This was pure enjoyment, not a time when she needed to order.

"Thank you," she whispered softly. Her eyes turning toward the table. What to start with? What, oh what? So many things, so many sweets. Chocolate syrup, that sounded good. Messy, sticky, fun. She picked the large bowl of sweet syrup up, one finger twirling idly as she stepped toward the chaise. Toward the completely naked woman laying on it.
 
Back
Top