The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points at the ether*

You hush out there. :p

LT~

I'm in a violent mood at the moment.

I feel like listening to something squeal. In pain.

Can someone make this night over already?

Fuck.

You already know I have no intention of doing that. And I think my mood is infecting you. I feel that exact same way.

I'm 5'10". Exactly, as I understand it, average for a man of my age and nationality.

I suppose I had to be average in something. :rolleyes:

TL: Damn, this is some good bourbon.

-LCN

I'm 5'10". Exactly, as I understand it, average for a man of my age and nationality.

I suppose I had to be average in something. :rolleyes:

TL: Damn, this is some good bourbon.

-LCN

Bourbon??? Can you pass that on over to little ole 5'6" me????

:D

LT ~ Well I guess 5 hours sleep will have to be sufficient

FLT ~ Damn, I'm like an inch or two too tall for the club

pouts

The whiskey's getting to my head. I wish I had more. I'm craving the sweet release of mind-numbing oblivion...

I think that I'd try that too if I didn't have to be up for work at 7:30...

I have to be up at 6am... but I'm burning stuff in the fire place and drinking. Fuck it. I'll sleep on Sunday. I'm so pissed at the ex and all his lameness. He's lucky I'm leaving this house we lived all clean and stuff.

Sorry... I'm kind ARGH ... at the moment. I'm tired. LoL But don't want to sleep! yeah.

Still stuff to do. SIGH

I have to be up at 6am... but I'm burning stuff in the fire place and drinking. Fuck it. I'll sleep on Sunday. I'm so pissed at the ex and all his lameness. He's lucky I'm leaving this house we lived all clean and stuff.

Sorry... I'm kind ARGH ... at the moment. I'm tired. LoL But don't want to sleep! yeah.

Still stuff to do. SIGH

No worries. I was drinking too until I ran out of booze. I'm too tired to keep fighting sleep. I hope you get some rest too, Sia. *gives a big bear hug just because before wandering off to bed*

No worries. I was drinking too until I ran out of booze. I'm too tired to keep fighting sleep. I hope you get some rest too, Sia. *gives a big bear hug just because before wandering off to bed*

*hugs tight, kisses your cheek* Sleep well hun. I'll talk with you later.

This is fun though. :D

Now I want a drink.

*grumbles* stupid pain meds! Why did I take you today?!

Oh... cause the pain... duh.

Nothing like getting woke up at 2:30 in the morning by my car alarm going off.

*rolls her eyes and crawls back into bed, grumbling*

FLT ~ Damn, I'm like an inch or two too tall for the club

pouts

I'm sorry my dear, but I have to look out for the other people in the club. We can't have the 5'8"ers towering over the 5 footers.

But you know there is most definitely a place for you in the Freckles club!:rose:

See, that's the kind of stick-to-it dedication we like to see in our procrastination and apathy club. ;)

*chuckle giggle giggle chuckle* THAT was funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back