Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

"Mnh!" She squealed. Smiling against his lips as she kept kissing him. Running her fingers through his hair as her tail would stroke him. Her tongue runs against his lips as she nips at how lower lip a little.

He liked the feel of her teeth on him and her tail on his member. Her fingers in his hair had him almost purring. He moved a hand up to cup one of her breasts through her clothing.

He liked the feel of her teeth on him and her tail on his member. Her fingers in his hair had him almost purring. He moved a hand up to cup one of her breasts through her clothing.

Kohana arched into his touch. Moaning against his mouth as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Holding him close as she moved her tail out of the way and removed one of her hands from his head. Letting her hand replace her tail.

He smirked. With a snap of his fingers the window shades come down, the door slamed and locked, and the candles in the chandelier lit. "Why move?" He asked. He moaned as her tail squeezed him, then kissed her hard again. He heard Usagi and flipped her off. A promise for later."

Usagi only giggled in response when he flipped her off before settling in again to watch. She cupped and squeezed her breasts through her top and spread her legs as wide as possible, propping them on the arms of the chair she was in.

Kohana arched into his touch. Moaning against his mouth as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Holding him close as she moved her tail out of the way and removed one of her hands from his head. Letting her hand replace her tail.

He moaned and bucked his hips to push his member further into her hand, her fingers feeling great against his aching member. He squeezed her breast as he moved to nip at her neck. By ducking his head to suck and nip at her the spot between hr neck and shoulder, she would get a good view of Usagi, squeezing her own breasts and spreading hr legs wide.

He moaned and bucked his hips to push his member further into her hand, her fingers feeling great against his aching member. He squeezed her breast as he moved to nip at her neck. By ducking his head to suck and nip at her the spot between hr neck and shoulder, she would get a good view of Usagi, squeezing her own breasts and spreading hr legs wide.

"Aah..." She tilts her head to the side and closes her eyes. But not before catching a glimpse of Usagi's provocative position. "You know this outfit is becoming a little too hot..."

"Aah..." She tilts her head to the side and closes her eyes. But not before catching a glimpse of Usagi's provocative position. "You know this outfit is becoming a little too hot..."

"Well then take it off Koko." She purred as she slid one hand down to her panty covered womanhood. "It's gonna come off anyway."

He chuckled against her neck. Hearing Usagi, he took hold of Kohana's shirt and made it intangible. He then easily pulled it off of her. Soon the rest of her clothe followed and ended up a pile on the floor behind her. "How about that? One quick move and the beautiful Koneko-chan is revealed in all her glory."he said as he looked her over hungrily.

He chuckled against her neck. Hearing Usagi, he took hold of Kohana's shirt and made it intangible. He then easily pulled it off of her. Soon the rest of her clothe followed and ended up a pile on the floor behind her. "How about that? One quick move and the beautiful Koneko-chan is revealed in all her glory."he said as he looked her over hungrily.

"Just remember not to do my clothes like that in public unless you're ready to be on full display yourself little ghost." She purred.

Kohana blushes as the blue of her eyes fade to a glowing red as she watched Danni and Usagi. "Whose first?" She purred with a grin.

"Just remember not to do my clothes like that in public unless you're ready to be on full display yourself little ghost." She purred.

"I dunno.....think I'm a good size." He said as he turned and winked at her. He heard Kohana and smiled. "Usako looks so wet and inviting, why don't you show her a good time?" He asked.

Kohana blushes as the blue of her eyes fade to a glowing red as she watched Danni and Usagi. "Whose first?" She purred with a grin.

"Depends on you Koko. Unless you're gonna do us both at the same time." She removed her shirt and unzipped the front zipper of her bra.

"I dunno.....think I'm a good size." He said as he turned and winked at her. He heard Kohana and smiled. "Usako looks so wet and inviting, why don't you show her a good time?" He asked.

"What a shame. Seems you'll just have to remain hard for a while longer," Kohana purred as she licked his neck and nipped his ear. Letting her tail stroke his member as she passed him, she walked over to Usagi and licked her lips.

"Depends on you Koko. Unless you're gonna do us both at the same time." She removed her shirt and unzipped the front zipper of her bra.

"I could do it too. I have a tail after all..." She said. "Look at you...already on display. Makes this easier for me..." Kohana licked her lips and started to kiss at Usagi's neck with a moan. Her hands would grab hold of her breasts and squeeze them.

"What a shame. Seems you'll just have to remain hard for a while longer," Kohana purred as she licked his neck and nipped his ear. Letting her tail stroke his member as she passed him, she walked over to Usagi and licked her lips.

He moaned a little when her tail stroked him as she went by. He then smirked as he sat on a stool and watched the two.

"I could do it too. I have a tail after all..." She said. "Look at you...already on display. Makes this easier for me..." Kohana licked her lips and started to kiss at Usagi's neck with a moan. Her hands would grab hold of her breasts and squeeze them.

Usagi tilted her head to give Kohana better access to her neck. She moaned softly and reached up to cup and massage Kohana's breasts in return. "Naughty kitty can get naughtier huh? I'd love to see that."

Usagi tilted her head to give Kohana better access to her neck. She moaned softly and reached up to cup and massage Kohana's breasts in return. "Naughty kitty can get naughtier huh? I'd love to see that."

"As you wish..." She licks Usagi's neck then steps back a bit. Her eyes go wide as they glow brightly as her whole appearance changes. Her cats and tail dissolve into black smoke as little devil horns appear in stead. A tail with a spade end takes the place of her cat tail. Her chest looks purkier and bigger as her curves are more noticeable. Pointed demon ears, pierced twice with little gold hoops, stick out from her now silver hair was her tail curls and swishes. The glow of the eyes fade and leave her eyes red like blood as she runs her hands over her body and moans seductively. "Now the fun begins...."

"As you wish..." She licks Usagi's neck then steps back a bit. Her eyes go wide as they glow brightly as her whole appearance changes. Her cats and tail dissolve into black smoke as little devil horns appear in stead. A tail with a spade end takes the place of her cat tail. Her chest looks purkier and bigger as her curves are more noticeable. Pointed demon ears, pierced twice with little gold hoops, stick out from her now silver hair was her tail curls and swishes. The glow of the eyes fade and leave her eyes red like blood as she runs her hands over her body and moans seductively. "Now the fun begins...."

She innocently covered her mouth in a sort of 'dainty' way. "Oh gosh. I really must've been a naughty bunny. The devil herself has come to 'punish' me."

She innocently covered her mouth in a sort of 'dainty' way. "Oh gosh. I really must've been a naughty bunny. The devil herself has come to 'punish' me."

Kohana walks back over to Usagi and straddles her. "You bet..." She whispered. Placing her lips onto her neck and sucking on the skin. Her tail moved between Usagi's legs and started to run against her womanhood with the spade of her tail. The tip of her tail would flick against her clit and occasionally dip into her.

Danni watched as his arousal grew. He sucked in a breath betwenn his teeth as he watched the now she devil taking the bunny.

Kohana walks back over to Usagi and straddles her. "You bet..." She whispered. Placing her lips onto her neck and sucking on the skin. Her tail moved between Usagi's legs and started to run against her womanhood with the spade of her tail. The tip of her tail would flick against her clit and occasionally dip into her.

Usagi whimpered as Kohana sucked on her neck. She squirmed and moaned as the spaded tail teased her womanhood. Her hands roamed up and down Kohana's curves.

Danni watched as his arousal grew. He sucked in a breath betwenn his teeth as he watched the now she devil taking the bunny.

Kohana would turn her head a bit and look at Danni. "Get over here, Ghost Boy.....and see what my tail can do for you." She purred. Returning to leaving a hickey on Usagi's neck as she kept propping her womanhood.

Kohana would turn her head a bit and look at Danni. "Get over here, Ghost Boy.....and see what my tail can do for you." She purred. Returning to leaving a hickey on Usagi's neck as she kept propping her womanhood.

His eyes went wide, then he smirked and walked over. "Whatever you say, Akuma-chan."

Usagi squirmed a bit under Kohana, her hands moving to grip the she-devil's butt cheeks and squeeze. "Way you're going....I'm gonna permanently be marked by you and Danni....and will just need a mark from Jack...." She panted.

She chuckles against Usagi's neck and looks back at Danni. "Thats new. What does it mean?" She asked. Releasing Usagi's womanhood from her tail, it wraps around Danni's member while the tip moves in circles at the head of his manhood.

She chuckles against Usagi's neck and looks back at Danni. "Thats new. What does it mean?" She asked. Releasing Usagi's womanhood from her tail, it wraps around Danni's member while the tip moves in circles at the head of his manhood.

"It means....em....it means devil." He said between moans. He was really liking her tail right now.

Back