Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its surprisingly fun

And im glad the flower pic came out the way I imagined it. I have those panties in about 4 colours, very comfty and look hot :D

Here are first 3 shower set

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeh great tits Beth and very creative with the flower pic:D

Are you sure its really lollipops your thinking of?;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks everyone :)

I think of a great many things, lollipops included. I wasnt thinking of anything too erotic when taking pics..head in technical place..but before and after very naughty :devil:

Thank you for the treat:rose::)

You guys are welcome. It's nice having somewhere to explore this with. And a reason to look at more arty/tasteful shots..rather than just zooming in on the goods. Helps me to appreciate my body more :)

Thank You for Sharing
It seems as you are going to be very popular here

Beth very nice pic. I have to subscribe to this because I cant wait to see what is next.

I have some ideas for upcoming shoot (lol)
I'm going to dig out my school uniform and do a series of photos for that. Not sure when that will be though. Sorting out my webcam to make it easier to take pictures

Let me drop by and help you figure that out, be your photographer and see what develops ;)

The uniform idea sounds lovely Beth, I'm sure the photos will look sexy. There is no rush, though I'm sure everybody loves to see you show some skin, we're a patient bunch also hehe =] distracted is definately the right term hehe, your flower photo is very, very thought provoking =P

i love that pic..wonder if i could get away with it on my desk :) Makes me want to deflower myself so cant imagine what it might do to someone who actually likes girls

Maybe my flower pic and breasts distracted all your brain cells to the little head? ;) :devil:
At least I'd hope so..

The pink buttons behind the blackmesh was the ultimate culprit, but cannot rule out the role of flowers and rosy lips :D

Wow

Beth your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to see a whole lot more! Titty job with a lollypop would make a nice though provoking series.

Back