whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M2m

Right now I'm thinking about being at a building supply store and and catch a guy checking me out . We make eye contact and speak to one another then start talking. Well before you know it we're sizing eachother up through our jeans!!!! He rubs my crotch and I do the same to him!!!Well were on a narrow Isle and he slides behind me rubbing his cock across my ass!
He askes me if I want to have some fun? I say sure like what ? He tells me to follow him so I follow him and he finds a hidden isle and stops and starts rubbing my crotch and he tells me to start rubbing his ANd We're both so hard !!!! Then he asks Feel like a blow job I just smile and say lets go!!!
So he tells me that this place has a big bathroom with a locking door for me to go in first then he'll come in shortly after.
I walk in heart pounding! Then he comes in and locks the door. Pulls his cock out and then I go down to my knees he wraps his hand behind my head and shoves his cock in to my mouth and fucks my mouth and very quickly fill it with his cum!!!
No sonner than I stand up he's on his knees pulling my dick out sucking it and with his hands on my ass he's forcing all of my cock down his throat I'm so horny I start cumming filling his mouth full of my cum!!!!
We get ourselves together then he walks out than a minitute later I do we shake hands and tell each other thanks for the help ! He goes his way and I go mine until we meet out in the parking lot and exchange phone numbers because you never know when you might need helping hand the next time you go to the building supply!
 
I would love to be takin advantage of by two men at once demanding me how or what they would like when it comes to be pleased..
 
my fantasy?!?....

Hmmm...

I with a could meet a girl that is sexy enough, open minded enough, to bend me over and take me with her strap on! Make me every inch, and then swap.
 
Creampie

Right now I'd like to watch my wife getting fucked by several guys!! I would undress each of them one at a time sucking there cocks getting them hard then gudie there cocks into my wifes pussy and then rub and suck on her nipples while they each fucked her and filled her pussy full of cum!
Then when the last one was done I'd fuck her sloppy cum filled pussy and fill it with mine !!! And pull out and straddle her shoulders and have her lick my cock clean. Then to reach down and hold her pussy tight and closed and straddle my mouth and then release her hold on her pussy pulling her lips back and letting all the cum in her pussy flow into my mouth and it being so much I'd swallow several times then she would grind her pussy into my mouth and face and my tounge licking her clean and giving her leg quivering orgasam!!!
 
right now its to receive an oily rub down from a manly older guy (45+) that would evolve into him giving me a sloppy rim job as he jerked me off.

Of course, I'd return the favor....
 
Right now I'd like to watch my wife getting fucked by several guys!! I would undress each of them one at a time sucking there cocks getting them hard then gudie there cocks into my wifes pussy and then rub and suck on her nipples while they each fucked her and filled her pussy full of cum!
Then when the last one was done I'd fuck her sloppy cum filled pussy and fill it with mine !!! And pull out and straddle her shoulders and have her lick my cock clean. Then to reach down and hold her pussy tight and closed and straddle my mouth and then release her hold on her pussy pulling her lips back and letting all the cum in her pussy flow into my mouth and it being so much I'd swallow several times then she would grind her pussy into my mouth and face and my tounge licking her clean and giving her leg quivering orgasam!!!

This has happened to me with Billy-boy one other man and me, but my fantasy is to do it several men. I'm on all fours over Billy-boy ala 69. One after the other, the men ease their cocks into my pussy, and while they fuck me with deep, slow strokes Billy-boy licks from my clitoris over the man's balls and along his slick cock. He then, as each man comes and pulls out of me, Billy-boy sucks the pussy juice and cum from the cock and guides the next one into me. After each man has fucked me (some twice) Billy-boy presses his lips to my pussy and sucks everything from within me, then as he swallows the last drop, I take his cock into my mouth and as drain his cum, I come for the third or fourth time. Someday....someday soon!
 
Group

This is what I just thought of after reading Lady C's
Have a group of guys 5 or 6 join me and my wife in the living room since there's more room and have my wife lay on the floor and the first guy get down in front of her start eating her pussy yet have his ass in the air and a bowl under his cock so while he eats my wifes pussy I ream his ass with my tounge and jack him off shooting his cum into the bowl not losing a drop then the next one would assume the position and this would continue until the last guy had cummed!!Then they'd take turns fucking her but when they started to cum they'd have to let me jack them off into the bowl,and after we had a nice amount of cum in the bowl she would jack me off into the bowl. Then we'd both bend down with 2 straws while looking eachother in the eye and begin to suck the cum out of the bowl together.
 
I would like a harem of sweet, submissive men to sit at my feet while I work while I occasionally reach down and occasionally pet their heads. I would like one of them to bring me tea. And then we could all paint our nails and have a slumber party.

I, ah...don't really know where that came from. But yeah, I guess it would be kind of sweet.
 
I would like a harem of sweet, submissive men to sit at my feet while I work while I occasionally reach down and occasionally pet their heads. I would like one of them to bring me tea. And then we could all paint our nails and have a slumber party.

I, ah...don't really know where that came from. But yeah, I guess it would be kind of sweet.

wow

can I help you out with that fantasy ... start with one .. add more later :devil:
 
I would like to be taking a shower and an older guy walks in and wraps his arms around me. I feel the heat from his naked body. He stick his cock in my ass and fucks me hard, cumming a huge load in my ass. He holds me in the bed and feeds me a bottle and says, "Thats it, you are such a sexy, hot little baby. Daddy loves his sex son."
 
Mine - first time poster

I'm a black guy who loves to orally please. I want to 69 with her while her hubby is filling her with cock from behind - doggie-style. I would suck on her clit and lick her jucies off of his shaft. He could also pull out and fuck my mouth slowly and then put it back in her. I have been the guy doing it doggie style with a couple - it felt great!
 
This is what I just thought of after reading Lady C's
Have a group of guys 5 or 6 join me and my wife in the living room since there's more room and have my wife lay on the floor and the first guy get down in front of her start eating her pussy yet have his ass in the air and a bowl under his cock so while he eats my wifes pussy I ream his ass with my tounge and jack him off shooting his cum into the bowl not losing a drop then the next one would assume the position and this would continue until the last guy had cummed!!Then they'd take turns fucking her but when they started to cum they'd have to let me jack them off into the bowl,and after we had a nice amount of cum in the bowl she would jack me off into the bowl. Then we'd both bend down with 2 straws while looking eachother in the eye and begin to suck the cum out of the bowl together.

Semen is so much tastier directly from the source or when licked off or out of another body.
 
I'd like to catch my friend jacking off. He starts to get dressed fast and starts telling me that he hasn't had sex in a long while. I tell him it's ok. Get your cock back out and I'll take care of you. He asks if I'm gay I say no but what are friends for. He pulls his cock back out. I start jacking him off. He tells me to get naked. I do, then get between his legs and start sucking his cock. He keeps saying I can't believe your doing this. He starts cumming in my mouth, I swollow all his cum. He just smiles says thank you and then tells me to go get us a beer. I ask him to do me in return , he says maybe later. He never does but he makes me his cock sucking slut.
 
I'd like to catch my friend jacking off. He starts to get dressed fast and starts telling me that he hasn't had sex in a long while. I tell him it's ok. Get your cock back out and I'll take care of you. He asks if I'm gay I say no but what are friends for. He pulls his cock back out. I start jacking him off. He tells me to get naked. I do, then get between his legs and start sucking his cock. He keeps saying I can't believe your doing this. He starts cumming in my mouth, I swollow all his cum. He just smiles says thank you and then tells me to go get us a beer. I ask him to do me in return , he says maybe later. He never does but he makes me his cock sucking slut.

As a woman I aware how virtually all guys only want to get off and then turn away. I've learned to train some, and to those who refuse, I simply say goodbye. Luckily, when I met Billy-boy he had already been trained.
 
Ladyc

I wouldn't mind if he didn't suck me the first few times but he'd have to do I somer or later.
 
To be sat on, gently and carefully, trapped within someone's scent and taste. I want to be kept between two very soft cheeks, licking clean whatever was against my mouth, not caring so long as my captor is moaning in pleasure, even if my face becomes her toy. I would love knowing I trust my life in her hands as she uses me for her pleasure, enjoying my love for her taste and smell until she'd turn around and let me experience every part of her body...
 
My fantasy is to have all you hot people in a dark room together, body parts commingling, hands groping, shoving my face in to pussy or cock or ass, feeling a mass of sweaty, sexy humanity surrounding me.

Sounds like a lot of fun!
 
I want to be a cum and cock slut for two hung studs, and one bitchy woman with a strap-on.

I’m dressed up in my schoolgirl slut costume - high heels, fishnets, garter belt, panties outside the garter straps like a good little slut, red plaid miniskirt, stuffed bra, tight white top, makeup, and my hair gelled back. Plus red painted nails.

The studs are two clean cut, young guys. Smooth skin, hard muscles, thick, 8 inch, warm cocks. They are very nice and sweet to me, intoxicated by schoolgirl slut with a hard cock bulging against her plaid skirt. The woman though is total bitch - heels and stockings too, strappy corset, and a long, red strap-on hanging obscenely between her legs. She orders me on my hands and knees on the bed, slapping me in the face with her cock, while she tells the studs to get me ready for fucking. They lick up my fishnets, and pull my skirt over my ass, exposing my virgin asshole to their mouths and tongues.

“You like those mouths on your ass, don’t you slut?” She taunts me, knowing I love it. The studs pull my panties off to the side, leaving me open to their desires. One pours some lube over my tight hole, and rubs it in, while the other comes up and unbuckles his belt in front of me.

“Yeah you little bitch. Bet you can’t wait to have his cock in your mouth.” And I can’t. I’ve waited all my adult life to feel a smooth, soft skined yet hard cock, head dripping sticky pre-cum, slide past my lips and make me the cocksucker I’ve dreamed of being. The bitch warms my mouth up with her cock, stretching my mouth and getting me ready, then unzips the stud’s pants to pull out his beautiful prick. Guiding it into my mouth, my lips part automatically, and I’m now a sissy cocksucker. My prick releases a wet load of pre-cum into my panties in response, a moan escaping my filled lips.

“Don’t keep the whore waiting. She wants to get fucked too. Take that ass!” The bitch commands, and I feel the stud behind me rubbing his stiff cockhead against my ass. I’ve never wanted anything more than to feel his cock slide past my asshole, and I move against him. I’m sure he wanted to wait, to tease me, but his lust is too much to overcome, and with a slight movement, he kisses my asshole with his dripping cock head. I lean back, he learns forward, and our kiss turns into an embrace as his manhood spreads me open, sliding up my tight, virgin backdoor, making me his little schoolgirl bitch.

With a gasp, he’s all the way in me, his head pressing up against my prostrate, making me cream my panties, and he and his buddy find their rhythm, and fuck my mouth and ass with long, steady strokes.

The bitch spurs them on, calling me all sorts of filthy names, and telling them to fuck me harder like the whore I am. We buck back and forth, three hard, horny males finding pleasure in each other’s cocks, mouth, and ass. She craws under my bent over body, and pulls my panties down, exposing my cock to her lips. “What a big clit you have for a slut. Better suck it empty”, and shoves me down her thought. I want the feeling to go on forever - dressed like a slut, having a thick cock stretching my asshole open, and warm, smooth cock fucking my lips and mouth, while a bitchy girl sucks me off, but within a minute, my balls tighten up, and I blast the biggest load of cum in my life down this nasty bitch’s mouth. She gets more than she bargained for, and is gagging when all that sticky cum floods her mouth. The spasms of my cock and balls must tighten my asshole too much for the stud fucking me, and he grabs my hips and garter belts as I feel his cock swell up, and then splatter my well fucked backdoor with hot cum. The heat of his sperm is like nothing I’ve ever felt and I moan like a little cheap whore as he empties himself into this schoolgirl.

It’s too much for the other stud, and his drips of pre-cum become a steady leak as I groan around his shaft. “Oh fuck. Gonna spew. Take it you bitch” he grunts, and creams my mouth with jism. I greedily swallow as much as I can, but plenty still drips out of my stretched mouth and runs down his cock. I lick it off his cock, greedily trying to get every drop of cum from the cock that christened my mouth as a cocksucker, but it’s too much stimulation for the stud, and he falls back, and the other stud pulls his shaft out of my asshole. I feel him cum start to run out past my well fucked hole and down my legs. I’m a crossdressed, ass fucked, schoolgirl slut, and I love it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top