The hot Arabic chick thread

I would have loved to see some of my teachers in this outfit!!! I'm not sure I would have actually learned anything in the class but what a way to spend the class! :D

Yes, and I've had to try to teach with students wearing comparable attire!

There was that tall blonde with the 3-inch wide knit tube top, not to mention the short brunette with the purple velvet demi-bra corset...

I would have loved to see some of my teachers in this outfit!!! I'm not sure I would have actually learned anything in the class but what a way to spend the class! :D

No no, I'm sure it would have helped you concentrate much better. ;)

Bear in mind, please, that red hair is not exclusive to northern climes.
I knew a Jordanian who had red hair. He explained it to me.

Quite right HP, she might be an Elamite, they were noted for red hair.

TxRad, I tried right clicking and got nothing, even clicking harder was no help.

Yes, and I've had to try to teach with students wearing comparable attire!

There was that tall blonde with the 3-inch wide knit tube top, not to mention the short brunette with the purple velvet demi-bra corset...

LOL, Tio. I saw one dressed in peach tissue paper once - with black lingerie underneath. I swear. Unfortunately she had no embonpoint so scored no points with me. ;)

Quite right HP, she might be an Elamite, they were noted for red hair.

TxRad, I tried right clicking and got nothing, even clicking harder was no help.

JackLuis, you need to position the cursor carefully over her belly button. RIGHT click the mouse. Then a box will pop up offering you various options (hopefully including her sale price - don't forget to use your buy one get one free slave voucher).
:rose:

JackLuis, you need to position the cursor carefully over her belly button. RIGHT click the mouse. Then a box will pop up offering you various options (hopefully including her sale price - don't forget to use your buy one get one free slave voucher).

I'm wearing my clicker out with her. *Sigh*

I tried pasting her into Word and all I got was an empty frame. :(

In the name of the sweet Lord, girl, please save a picture and either PM him with it or e-mail it!

Success. :nana: I had to do a 'save as' and put it in my pictures file, then I could put her image in my Word file.

Now she's captured, and I can leave her until I get Roberta's mother laid!

Oh no, God, not the mother! Eurghh, yuck yuck, major yuckiness. I said about the mother. You're teasing me, aren't you. You will have to post seven houris and have lessons from TxRad on how to do it. :devil:

ttrfanatic said:
EXTRA CREDIT! Now you're talking... Hmmmm or would that be detention? Well either way I would be there! :D

I can see that your brain is in serious trouble, you can't tell the difference between credits and detention any more! You'd better come up to my office. :devil:

I can see that your brain is in serious trouble, you can't tell the difference between credits and detention any more! You'd better come up to my office. :devil:

Hey - anywhere you are wearing that outfit I would definitely be there! ;) And any punishment (or rewards) you see fit to dole out I would gladly accept! :D

Atupiti's first Slave Girl.

10179135.jpg
Here,

Another Elamite who is shunned because of her red hair.

Last edited:
Well you know I do love teasing as well! :devil:

LOL, then you should come out and play on some of the other threads. There's plenty of teasing around! And in a few posts, you'll be able to move your avatar onto your main profile instead of hiding it in your private profile. ;)
:kiss:

LOL, then you should come out and play on some of the other threads. There's plenty of teasing around! And in a few posts, you'll be able to move your avatar onto your main profile instead of hiding it in your private profile. ;)
:kiss:

Sounds like fun! And yep - I've been working towards that goal of being able to show off my avatar! ;)

Sounds like fun! And yep - I've been working towards that goal of being able to show off my avatar! ;)

Only 34 more posts to go, sweet thing. And now stop flirting in my Arabic Chick thread and come to Naked Party where you can flirt with me properly over a drink.
No alcohol in here of course! This is a very proper Qur'anic discourse going on here.

Only 34 more posts to go, sweet thing. And now stop flirting in my Arabic Chick thread and come to Naked Party where you can flirt with me properly over a drink.
No alcohol in here of course! This is a very proper Qur'anic discourse going on here.

Just some qat and tonic, Ma'am.

Back