Like other men seeing your wife nude?

Honeymoon

I had some FUN time on my honeymoon... We had a huge bathtub in the bedroom where my wife and i used to get in and call the room service dude.. Then makeout in front of him, flaunt my wife to him.. It was one heck of a kick! we made passionate love for hours after that..
 
My hubby loves it, he got me into nude modeling we even had sex over a desk while a photographer watched occasionally, one shoot was in a hotel room while taking a restroom break hubby climb on and started fucking me, photographer came out and watched, then took photos right after we were done. Now I believe thats why I love threesomes(without hubby involved or knowing about them}just the thrill of someone watching. I think sometime soon Im going to get atleast 10 guys to train me, only playing(fuckin) the one while the others watch till their turn..
 
Hubby hates it, but I love being in the nude and being seen in the nude.
 
Nude wives

I have let both my wives be seen by friends and neighbours. My first wife and I used to attend nude beaches in Sydney. I loved it when dozens of men saw her naked. The problem for me is it is never enough. I convinced my wife to go step after step further. I let men photograph her nude and that led to her having sex with them. It cost me my first marriage. My second wife was also convinced to pose nude for men. She did refuse to have sex with them but enjoyed the fact men wanted to photograph her and perhaps thousands of men would see her on the 'net. We are now separated. There's a lesson there somewhere!
 
Back
Top