New Member Introductions

While I'm somewhat new to the forums, I'm not new to the story site. Here, I'm primarily looking to talk and make friends. I love to talk about sex. ;)

I'm also not new to cyber/online relationships. I've found some great people and things seem to go well for a while, sometimes for months and months, and then they just end. (Hence my username ;) ) I think this is the nature of online relationships, but it's a tough thing to wrap my head around nonetheless.

Before I sound too pathetic, I really am fun to talk to and enjoy good company. I'm not a fan of cyber sex/sex chat, but flirting is always welcome. :cattail:

(Me: 30s, married, professional)

Hello! Noticed a lot of myself in your post...if u read my profile you will understand. ;) I think we could have a lot to talk about and be friends! Hope to chat soon. Love and PEACE, A
 
HI! I saw a lot of myself in your post...would love to chat sometime. If you read my profile you will understand! ;) I think we have so things in common to have a nice friendship. Love and PEACE, A

Sorry lol I clicked the wrong comment...I'm sure u were wondering what this message was even about! Lol! So let's just delete the previous and say, HEY im new here...stopped by to say "hi!" Im looking to make new friends;) have a beautiful day!
 
Hi all,

I've been a reader of Lit for a long time, but I've decided to take the plunge and submit some stories of my own. So before I did, I thought it would only be polite to join in on the discussion boards first.

I'm in my mid thirties, born and bred here in Scotland, and willing to try almost anything at least twice (just in case it's an acquired taste!)
 
Hi all! Just realised I hadn't posted in here, only lurked. I forgot. I'm ashamed.

I've been a Lit reader for a while, but did not realise they had a forum 'till recently, so I signed up in the hopes of meeting fellow friendly perverts =] I have not been disappointed!

I've been writing since I was eleven, and I love it. My preferred genres are satire, sci-fi and psychological horrors. My short attention span only allows me to write short stories, but I would love to write a novel (managed 25k last year in AugNo!), and potentially screenplays.

I've only written a few smutty lil' fics. I've had so many PMs asking if I've found inspiration to write erotica yet. I'm a serial starter. I've had inspiration to start about 6 stories now. Haven't finished any yet. It's a problem. It's not a priority, since I'm focusing more on my non-erotic stories, but it is a good way to mitigate my frustration in the nights =] So soon, hopefully!

Friendly PMs are welcome <3 Shit this was longer than I'd expected.

-Starry
 
Signature

Ran_dy.

I seem to have some problem editing my signature.
 
bi curious

Hello, I'm Bill
I'm Bi curious, messed around with my roommate in college, and want to do more now
 
Brand new here and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. Student and bartender and 21 years old. LOVE reading erotic stories and writing them. Literotica has been a saving grace.

Hoping to read some more, maybe write a little more, maybe make some friends.

xx
 
Hi all! Just realised I hadn't posted in here, only lurked. I forgot. I'm ashamed.

I've been a Lit reader for a while, but did not realise they had a forum 'till recently, so I signed up in the hopes of meeting fellow friendly perverts =] I have not been disappointed!

I've been writing since I was eleven, and I love it. My preferred genres are satire, sci-fi and psychological horrors. My short attention span only allows me to write short stories, but I would love to write a novel (managed 25k last year in AugNo!), and potentially screenplays.

I've only written a few smutty lil' fics. I've had so many PMs asking if I've found inspiration to write erotica yet. I'm a serial starter. I've had inspiration to start about 6 stories now. Haven't finished any yet. It's a problem. It's not a priority, since I'm focusing more on my non-erotic stories, but it is a good way to mitigate my frustration in the nights =] So soon, hopefully!

Friendly PMs are welcome <3 Shit this was longer than I'd expected.

-Starry

Welcome Starry.

Look forward to your six stories appearing in a flurry sometime soon. :)

Are you posting your other writing online somewhere?

You seem to be enjoying the opportunities and "meeting" people on Lit.
 
Hi, everyone- long time lurker and reader, first time poster.

It looks like all the writers are coming out of the woodwork these days- writing's been a passion of mine for two decades now, and I finally decided to join after I found my old attempts at erotica buried deep on my old hard-drive, and decided to finally have a go at it. (Didn't help matters that two days ago, the blasted thing failed and I lost them. Oh, well... I wasn't very happy with them, anyways...)

As far as my genres, I like to write fantasy, science-fiction, and modern-day stuff. I long for the day I can sit and write a novel- though the body is willing, the mind is a stupid trout, willing to obsess over bright and shiny ideas instead of focusing on the things I ought to finish. Also, I'm looking for my imagination-it seems to have wandered away, looking for even more ideas. If you see it, whap it on the head and send it back, please?

Roleplaying's a big thing for me- usually, if I can't figure out how to write up a scene, I like to act it out in my head. Hopefully I'll be able to find a few partners to help me get some of these ideas out and onto e-paper so I might polish them up and submit them (with full permission from partner and a co-author slot, perhaps?)

As for non-writing things, I've been trying to learn how to cook more than just frozen dinners and microwave cheeseburgers. Recently, I even managed to hunt, stalk, kill and carve up my most difficult prey to this date... the spikibus edibulus fruitius... also known as the whole pineapple. Hopefully other prey isn't too far behind.

Anyways, friendly PMs are always welcome (naughty ones sort of encouraged), and don't worry- I read the bad PMs thread and the accompanying linked blog posts. If I ever act like an asshat, please call me on it. :D

Hope to talk to a lot of you soon!
 
Hello there!

Hi I'm J! New here. New to forums period! Stumbled on this site one night and thought I'd join! So far looks fun and really gets the juices going! Lol. I'm 30 years old and married. If you wanna know something about me, just ask :)
 
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, though have been reading the wonderful stories on the site for a while now. Just thought I would say hi and try to make some like-minded new friends! After all my therapist did say I should make me some new friends with similar interests...but I'm not sure this is quite what she had in mind!

Drop by and say hello, I don't bite...unless you want me to ;)
 
Hello J

Hi I'm J! New here. New to forums period! Stumbled on this site one night and thought I'd join! So far looks fun and really gets the juices going! Lol. I'm 30 years old and married. If you wanna know something about me, just ask :)

I wanna know 1) What sort of stories you like? 2) how far away is 'far, far away'?

H
 
hello hello hello what's going on in here

23 liverpool female Pisces interested in feeding my mind with more things from the people of this world
 
I'm new to the forum part (since earlier this year). Haven't really posted anything yet, but enjoy ready the free flow of ideas and fantasies.

I'm from Istanbul, Turkey, but have lived abroad as well.

- Selim
 
Hi, I'm a 54 year old married male of 30 years. I work away from home a lot of the time and when I do get back I love to go out wind surfing on the open sea. I'm not the sort to sit around. I too enjoy erotica... Possible different for a male, but I really enjoy the pleasures of the body, and its at this point I have concluded that I'm bi at this late stage of my life. It's something I have thought long and hard about and eventually found a mate that is comparable to each other's needs.
The stories I have read here have been in the main interesting, stimulating and horrifying. But over all enjoyable.
I would be interested to talk to people to understand that what I think and feel is right. And if not what can be done to over come this. I am new to this site so what I'm proposing might be wrong for this site.
 
Please Help.

I'm new to literotica. I love reading the contributions to this site. But now that I've wanted to try contributing I'm having a bear of a time.

Most of my submissions are being rejected because when I copy and paste from word their coming up garbled.

What ever suggestions from members of this community on how to properly submit would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi!

I'm fresh and new to the site and thoroughly intrigued. Literotica always gets me going.
I'm interested in playing with someone (male) who wants to call the shots. I want to be pushed, as I've not been "active" much, as they say. I'm a 27 yr old female virgin, but I'm VERY into exploring my sexuality (and very responsive).
I suppose in life I'm pretty innocent, sweet, and shy. But inside I feel so much more. I'm a hazel eyed, auburn haired, creamy skinned lady.
Hi. :)
 
Back
Top