tall not so dark and handsome

What would you do like to do with this dick?

• Total voters
just checking out your thread, clicking on the different links

*drool*

Well i hope you enjoy them ive accumulated quite a few pics so far so dont miss any haha, plus i will be adding some more tomorrow i hope.

And by the way you look pretty good yourself ;)

Uhhh. Hm. I honestly have no smart or interesting comment to say on here. Im still in a bit of a shock. Only thing crossing my mind: Your cock = fucking amazing looking! Or something along those lines :rolleyes: And you have a great body too! *sigh* My minds in overload right now :D

Well you know if you think its fucking amazing looking then imagine the fun you could have with it ;)

Haha not at all, as long as you share some of those thoughts with me ;)

hmmm...straddling you, lowering myself slowly onto your cock, feeling you go in me inch by inch until I have all of you in me, then slowly lifting my hips up off of you...torturing both of us

hmmm...straddling you, lowering myself slowly onto your cock, feeling you go in me inch by inch until I have all of you in me, then slowly lifting my hips up off of you...torturing both of us

You are a brave girl taking that route haha, its a long way down as you can see. Inch by inch might very well be torture for me but you are brave to just sit right down on me like that ;)

You are a brave girl taking that route haha, its a long way down as you can see. Inch by inch might very well be torture for me but you are brave to just sit right down on me like that ;)

I enjoy a challenge ;):cool:

Clearly, you think you could get all of this big cock of mine in you?

And for that matter would it fit in your mouth also ;)

I've had cocks as big as yours in me before :)

But not in my mouth-my mouth doesn't stretch like my pussy does

I've had cocks as big as yours in me before :)

But not in my mouth-my mouth doesn't stretch like my pussy does

Is that so, well then you clearly know what you like already and how to handle it, my kind of girl :)

Im sure you could fit enough of my cock into your mouth to keep me satisfied ;)

Is that so, well then you clearly know what you like already and how to handle it, my kind of girl :)

Im sure you could fit enough of my cock into your mouth to keep me satisfied ;)

well your cock looks delicious so I'd love to try :kiss:

well your cock looks delicious so I'd love to try :kiss:

Please do, alot of women see my cock and feel like they need to deepthroat it or fit the whole thing down their throat for me to be happy, itd be awesome but not necessarily for a good blowjob ;)

Back