Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit is a very sharing sort of place...on this thread Daddies and girls can play with lots of different people...

TwistingEther is the only really heavy-handed daddy...{makes things interesting}

peachesmelba loves spankings and trying to get out of spankings even more...{I see you nodding;)}

I love nurturing Daddies:cathappy:

Great post bound.......yes there are many nurturing daddies here.....:cool:

Know me

Lit is a very sharing sort of place...on this thread Daddies and girls can play with lots of different people...

TwistingEther is the only really heavy-handed daddy...{makes things interesting}

peachesmelba loves spankings and trying to get out of spankings even more...{I see you nodding;)}

I love nurturing Daddies:cathappy:

TOO well already BL!!! Nodding....and laughing out loud! :D

Thursday Afternoon

Hi girls - Hi Daddies....came home from work early....in need of some SERIOUS nurturing for sick baby girl today!

You are such a sweet little girl.....*kisses* you back......softly biting your lower lip.....Thank you sweetie.........:kiss:

I love being Daddy's sweet girl....trails my finger through Daddy's lovely chest hair, around your nipple before giving it a quick pinch. Leans in close and whispers in your ear, "I think you're sweet too Daddy." and I give your earlobe a quick, playful bite.

I love being Daddy's sweet girl....trails my finger through Daddy's lovely chest hair, around your nipple before giving it a quick pinch. Leans in close and whispers in your ear, "I think you're sweet too Daddy." and I give your earlobe a quick, playful bite.

*sighs*.......contented.......but hardening......:cool:

Welcome to the thread! Good morning!

Many of the girls in this thread desire to be treated like a special princess. But it's our nature to be naughty too--especially when we want Daddy's attention or a spanking. For me, it's more about Daddy Dom....a submissive relationship but VERY focused on the loving side. Desiring to please Daddy but also to be his loved girl. :kiss::kiss:

I think you will like this thread. Am I right folks? :cattail:

Thank you, sweetie! I get it, I do. I hope I haven't scared all the daddy's girls away by sounding too ummmm intimate. It really is all for the fun (and titilation) of the exchange. I'm also feeling my way around (like that choice of phrase? ;) ) so that I don't upset any daddies here by trying with "their" little girl.

Last edited:
But it's a BIG wide world Daddy Rob and I KNOW that somewhere out there your little princess is reading and thinking, wondering...her little fingers busy as she debates....do I dare? Should I? Don't be SHY sweetie - cum out and play with the rest of the girls and Daddies - write Daddy Rob that PM and let him know how you've been waiting for him to be YOUR special Daddy! ;) :D

Thank you, peachesmelba! Will you be my agent?! :)

No, you were right the first time. ;)

Well, I know you're having a frustrating day at work today, so when you get home just think of all us loving Daddy's who want to take you in their arms and make you feel wanted and safe. Sit there for a while in the loving warmth of a needy Daddy, then fuck his leg off like you mean it! :rose:

Well, I know you're having a frustrating day at work today, so when you get home just think of all us loving Daddy's who want to take you in their arms and make you feel wanted and safe. Sit there for a while in the loving warmth of a needy Daddy, then fuck his leg off like you mean it! :rose:

Well I do have a big bed there's plenty of room and it can fell rather cold and empty some nights. I can't think of a better way to warm it up than with a few Daddys to cuddle and caress and.....

Thank you, sweetie! I get it, I do. I hope I haven't scared all the daddy's girls away by sounding too ummmm intimate. It really is all for the fun (and titilation) of the exchange. I'm also feeling my way around (like that choice of phrase? ;) ) so that I don't upset any daddies here by trying with "their" little girl.

LOL, I think you are seeing a lot of banter and play. Little girls that are "spoken for" will tell you. Have fun with us when you are comfortable?

C'mon, let's snuggle against the cold? Warm each other up? :kiss:

LOL, I think you are seeing a lot of banter and play. Little girls that are "spoken for" will tell you. Have fun with us when you are comfortable?

C'mon, let's snuggle against the cold? Warm each other up? :kiss:

There is no such thing as "their" little girl. This thread is sort of like "our" little harem, and all Daddy's girls are free to sit in anyone's lap they chose. At least that's the way I see it. Hope I didn't step on anyone's hose :)

There is no such thing as "their" little girl. This thread is sort of like "our" little harem, and all Daddy's girls are free to sit in anyone's lap thery chose. At least that's the way I see it. Hope I didn't step on anyone's hose :)

Hi and hope you are having a good day Daddy! LOL, harem! :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back