A Second Glance

Elise_Costello

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Posts
154
A Second Glance (Closed for Don10)

Sex--it was still this anomalous concept in many ways to Quinn Stephens. A freshman in college, she'd certainly had experiences. Plenty of times she'd nearly been caught with her hands down a boy's pants while having them over to 'hang out' or left her bra here and there. Or well...okay, maybe not plenty--but several! A few...A handful, at least. For sure!

It just hadn't ever been very high on her List of Important Shit. School was stressful if you spent too much time fucking off, and between her basic classes, photography, and her afterschool job, she'd never really had the time. Plus boys could just be so...crass. Mean. Shallow. Girls too, really. Just a lot of people during high school. But that hadn't ever really mattered since she had the coolest best friend and that was enough.

Justin O'shea had always been there when she needed anything. Somebody to practice her presentations with, study buddies, something to keep her warm when her scatter-brained self left her jacket and umbrella in the cafeteria after lunch--they had been through almost everything and come out better for it because of each other. Of course, he hadn't really had the hardest time making friends. Girls couldn't seem to keep themselves away from him after puberty, and he was a pretty chill guy who was fun to be around--but no matter what, Quinn only needed to call and he was over to help with homework or catch the latest Marvel movie with her. It was great. Better than great!

It was nice, and comfortable. There were no pretenses or worries with Justin. From grade school when he'd helped her to the nurse after falling out of a tree, the two had clicked like nothing else and everything since then was better and better. He was like...well, kind of like a big brother. But at the same time, she never really saw him as family per say. She had an older brother, and if she sat around in her undies and tank top with him watching movies, it would've felt fucking not okay. But it was just a Saturday night with Justin. It was easy and the perfect way to stay sane now that college had started.

So it was no surprise when Friday rolled around to start off Christmas break, Quinn was all cozy in her fuzzy Christmas socks and a big t-shirt over her boy-cut undies waiting for Justin to show. She had Netflix all setup on her laptop and Chinese food on the way, glad her boss had been nice enough to say she could take the day off to enjoy the first bit of Christmas break before trying to cram in some extra shifts to make sure she had the funds for gifts this year. Her red hair was pulled back in a haphazard bun, the only makeup some mascara and rosy peach gloss. Katy Perry was on in the background as Quinn sang half-assedly while going over the list of stuff to watch. Justin had said he was bringing something special--which usually meant wine-coolers he'd taken from home. Being under 21 still, the only time they got to drink was when they could swipe the bitch beers from home. Not that Quinn minded too much; Jamaican Me Crazy was stupidly tasty for a wine cooler, and it gave her the giggles when she had enough.
 

Attachments

  • Quinn Stephens maybe.jpg
    Quinn Stephens maybe.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Justin O'shea was looking forward to Christmas break. His first semester in college was filled with new exciting experiences, but his studies were much harder than he anticipated. He knew his pre-medical major would be challenging, but taking human anatomy and physiology and organic chemistry was challenging. He did not have as much time to enjoy the social aspects of college as he had hoped.

He was looking forward to Friday night - he missed Quinn and had not seen her for months. They had stayed in touch, but it was not like their times in high school. Justin kept one jacket she had borrowed one of the last nights of summer before each headed to college - it was a cool night and she did not have a jacket with her, as usual - so he let her wear his. He did enjoy seeing the effect of the cold evening air on her with her nipples showing through her thin tank top, but he did not want to stare. Her perfume smell was still on the jacket - the smell brought the memory to his mind quickly. They were good friends and nothing got physical between them in high school, but Justin felt the electricity between them - at least he thought so but he never knew what Quinn felt . . . . perhaps things would change over break. Justin planned to be more bold - he thought he had some power over Quinn, but never used it before - in since grade school they were long-time close friends and he took the role of protector and supporter.

He walked up to her house - excited. He had plans . . . . he knocked and let himself in. She sitting on the sofa and was dressed in a loose t-shirt, cute fuzzy Christmas socks with a mistletoe pattern on them. He did not see any pants on her . . . she jumped up to greet him. He smiled at her - and enjoyed her hug. He could barely feel her breasts against him through his flannel Patagonia shirt -- Justin appreciated her fit body but she often wore loose clothing, camouflaging her assets. Although, she was comfortable around him and at times treated him to seeing more of her fit body - he appreciated those treats.

"What did you bring?" Quinn asked as she eyed the two bags Justin had - one grocery bag and another duffel-type bag which was zipped closed.

Justin unpacked the grocery bag filled with Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail sampler he swiped from his parents fridge. He left the smaller bag closed and told her this was the special surprise that he brought for her . . . but that would be unpacked later, if things went as he had planned. He felt electricity starting to flow - the excitement stirring.

"What flavor would you like?" Justin asked as he placed the JD cocktails on the coffee table - smiling knowing she wanted to see what was in the other bag.

What are we watching tonight?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top