The Secret Slut

Although I reject the word 'slut' as describing me, it is definitely true that the vast majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis would be shocked by my sexual history and my inner sexual life. I am aware that many people consider me to be an ice princess of sorts, and that is fine by me. It's pretty much as I want it, I guess. It would be amusing, however, to see the faces of people I work with (the faculty and students) if they were to somehow become aware that I masturbate on a daily basis and sometimes at my desk in my office during lunch. If they ever happened upon my Literotica tales of wild sexual abandon in my college student years, they simply wouldn't believe that it was me. They might see me with my laptop at my local diner, and they'd be shocked to learn that I'm reading an erotic story or writing about my fantasies and getting very turned on in doing so. My students treat me with a mixture of respect and fear, and I am sure that they never imagine that beneath my perfectly professional persona there lurks a horny little devil who thinks about some of them as people I'd eagerly spread my legs for if the circumstances were different.

Although I reject the word 'slut' as describing me, it is definitely true that the vast majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis would be shocked by my sexual history and my inner sexual life. I am aware that many people consider me to be an ice princess of sorts, and that is fine by me. It's pretty much as I want it, I guess. It would be amusing, however, to see the faces of people I work with (the faculty and students) if they were to somehow become aware that I masturbate on a daily basis and sometimes at my desk in my office during lunch. If they ever happened upon my Literotica tales of wild sexual abandon in my college student years, they simply wouldn't believe that it was me. They might see me with my laptop at my local diner, and they'd be shocked to learn that I'm reading an erotic story or writing about my fantasies and getting very turned on in doing so. My students treat me with a mixture of respect and fear, and I am sure that they never imagine that beneath my perfectly professional persona there lurks a horny little devil who thinks about some of them as people I'd eagerly spread my legs for if the circumstances were different.

Now that Ms. Bongo is wonderful, keep that inner beast at bay until you want her out

I wonder how amusing it would be for you to find out that if any of them have actually caught you ... maybe just another fantasy ;)

Love all these prim, proper, soccer mom types on here that love to play with the real balls behind closed doors ladies:devil:

For Bongo..........

tumblr_m6lr0rPq5E1qireq9.gif

I love a good Secret Slut. It's really the best of both worlds.

What I find really attractive in a woman are things like smarts, class, elegance, ect...

But at the same time, I love a woman who knows what her fantasies are and what she wants, and what she needs; while at the same time being classy about it and not going around flaunting it.

The secret slut is a perfect blend of both. So thank you to all the women in this thread for being so sexy. :)

I try to be a lady on his arm and a whore behind the door, although sometimes my husband has me wear revealing clothes when we go out. Most people who don't know me well would be very surprised at our sex life. Those who know us well would probably even be a bit surprised at some of the things we do.

I think the meaning of the word 'slut' is now slowly evolving into 'incredibly sexy woman'.

cool

You sound like a great lady! Kudos to you, and thanks for sharing!

I love being sweet, studious and misread as not being a slut behind closed doors. Behind the door..........smacked with cock on my face,sucking cock with a vengeance, nipple torture, tits squeezed hard and spanked for being naughty.

They absolutely exist.

My guy friends have told me they want to corrupt me and admire what a lady I am...

If they only knew half my fantasies, hahaha

why

why do we call people names that enjoying doing something?just asking

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

I worked in a church for years. Sunday school teacher, volunteer at community food programs, and a professional in the communications world. I love getting kinky and going wild behind closed doors.

I love being sweet, studious and misread as not being a slut behind closed doors. Behind the door..........smacked with cock on my face,sucking cock with a vengeance, nipple torture, tits squeezed hard and spanked for being naughty.

Now, that's my kind of double life! Bravo!

I try to be a lady on his arm and a whore behind the door, although sometimes my husband has me wear revealing clothes when we go out. Most people who don't know me well would be very surprised at our sex life. Those who know us well would probably even be a bit surprised at some of the things we do.

I think a lot of us fall into this category ;)

I am as bookish as they come. I write books for a living and develop curriculum for college courses. Nobody would ever guess it, but I love being a slut in the bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always the unassuming ones. I look really innocent and sweet, but the things I do, and the things i'd like to do... not so sweet and innocent.

Back