As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perverted? I'll have you know I'm a professional exhibitionist.:devil:

I chronicled another hospital adventure from Feb. 2010 within days of that visit. It was an angioplasty procedure that inserted another stent (my 7th :( ). Maybe I should dust it off and submit it to the story board, too?

Perverted? I'll have you know I'm a professional exhibitionist.:devil:

I chronicled another hospital adventure from Feb. 2010 within days of that visit. It was an angioplasty procedure that inserted another stent (my 7th :( ). Maybe I should dust it off and submit it to the story board, too?
I think that is a great idea! The cardiac cath lab is full of exposure! Did they scrub your groin good?

They gave me a Mohawk (a male version of a landing strip). They want patients to be completely immobile for 2-4 hours after the procedure. That means they don't want me to lift my head, shoulders, etc. At the same time, they've had me on an IV and pushing liquids to flush the dye. Well, a man who has to piss and can't move just needs help and they are so willing to provide it! Four or five times, they had to put my penis in the urine bottle for me. They nicer nurses wipe me afterward. :rolleyes:

All right, the story is submitted. It'll be about 4 days until it's approved.

Why do I get the feeling I'm becoming the leading perv-patient in this sit-com?

Strict pulmonary hygeine. It's the best habit she can pick up from me. It's time to do oral care, again.

Warning! Long and badly written rant.

16 patients, nurse aid left halfway through shift. Crazies went extra crazy, screaming all night long (had to give out IMs all night), bitchy patient bitched so badly about an injection that I thought I had hurt said patient and was in tears, had to call security because another patient punched spouse in the face, then got old that noone there cares about him or his health after spending 25 minutes with him explaining his pain medicine to him when I had no time to do so, and barely got done with charting or anything. Now- I am just happy I made it-- HOWEVER, it makes me worry even more about tonight, where we are going to be even LESS staffed. Don't you just love med-surge? >.<
Oh and as a post-disclaimer: I understand that everyone has a hard time at work and I am no different. I just bitch alot about mine.

Warning! Long and badly written rant.

16 patients, nurse aid left halfway through shift. Crazies went extra crazy, screaming all night long (had to give out IMs all night), bitchy patient bitched so badly about an injection that I thought I had hurt said patient and was in tears, had to call security because another patient punched spouse in the face, then got old that noone there cares about him or his health after spending 25 minutes with him explaining his pain medicine to him when I had no time to do so, and barely got done with charting or anything. Now- I am just happy I made it-- HOWEVER, it makes me worry even more about tonight, where we are going to be even LESS staffed. Don't you just love med-surge? >.<
Oh and as a post-disclaimer: I understand that everyone has a hard time at work and I am no different. I just bitch alot about mine.

The First Amendment should have guaranteed freedom to bitch. I think it is one of the basic rights.

Good luck tonight.

It's alright, I just flipped out in the nurses station, in a big way. My voice box kinda hurts. I really flipped my lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back