I'm back ;)

WB, we look forward to the many many pics you are going to post here for us.

As soon as I can stop checking out your last 2 pics I will come back to comment.....stunning.

Do you really wonder why you get comments about your eyes? Look at them they are captivating. :)

very sexy. I am glad to see my home state produce such a sexy woman. Lovely!

Sinnamon !!! :D How the heck are ya hon ?!? It's been a long time since you graced these here parts.... LOL It's good to see you back again...hope all is going well :)

*hugs*

Druce

Sorry everyone... I was out of town... Hopefully I can get a couple new pics soon!

I really hope so too, hanging around in here is getting a little dull but will all be worth it I'm sure......

Hiya Sinnamon :) Hope you had a good trip this weekend and that finals went well !! Can't wait to see more when you have the opportunity to take more pictures and grace us with your lovely presence :)

*hugs*

Druce

more!

Hi Sin ;)

Firstly, if you're 'back' i'm damn distraught at missing any previous threads!! As you are an amazing specimen of a hot red head!!

Normally the red hair is enough to make me want a woman, but with a body like yours you could have me with any hair colour!

Please!!

xx

Errr back once again

Life always gets in the way... no time for fun. blah.

Anywho.....

I figured I'd revive the old thread and post some new ones... I'm a little (big) boob obsessed!! ;)

Attachments

• xcorset1_3.jpg
    xcorset1_3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,218
  • xDSC_0292-1.jpg
    xDSC_0292-1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,943
  • xDSC_0316.jpg
    xDSC_0316.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,071
  • xDSC_0328_5.jpg
    xDSC_0328_5.jpg