Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore a kilt but I had underwear on o_O

HYE been (for guys) flashed (for girls) groped by a stranger?

Yes..both :rolleyes: There are a lot of crazy pervs out there :D

HYE wanted to grab a strangers butt...it looked sooo good ?

LOL Hell yeah! haha

HYE exhibited yourself knowing others were watching

Well, not "knowing' anyone was watching but recently convinced an FWB to leave the curtains as they were (parted) at a hotel...well traveled path outside.

Ever caught yourself walking back and forth a well-traveled path "accidentally" peering in similarly situated curtains?

Well, not "knowing' anyone was watching but recently convinced an FWB to leave the curtains as they were (parted) at a hotel...well traveled path outside.

Ever caught yourself walking back and forth a well-traveled path "accidentally" peering in similarly situated curtains?

I'm terrible at peering into homes as I go by....it fascinates me to see how other people live :D

Mine below

I don't mind showing cleavage and perhaps an ass cheek :)

HYE given someone a strip tease ?

I have not...I have had them done for me on occasion...sometimes I have even paid for same...the best was when I paid a friend to use a thrift-store acquired pole for money...she felt a little conflicted (excited and disturbed) to be paid to perform.

I don't think I'd ask her again lest it push her away, but it was one of the hottest things ive ever seen.

wouldnt mind corrupting another sometime.

HYE considered doing anything sexual for money?

I have not...I have had them done for me on occasion...sometimes I have even paid for same...the best was when I paid a friend to use a thrift-store acquired pole for money...she felt a little conflicted (excited and disturbed) to be paid to perform.

I don't think I'd ask her again lest it push her away, but it was one of the hottest things ive ever seen.

wouldnt mind corrupting another sometime.

HYE considered doing anything sexual for money?

No :) I prefer to give my sexual favors away for free :D :devil:

HYE paid for actual sex ?

No, I never needed to;)

HYE so wanted to jump someone but there was too many people around?

Yes, in a parking by a nature trail, but too many weird old men parked in their cars pretending to do crosswords...weird. :confused:

Have you ever had sex in an alley?

No, never

Yes....that's when I lead the way...away :)

HYE given someone an orgasm by touching them under a restaurant table ?

Very blush, but I am not sure the big ((((O)))) happened.

HYE aroused someone knowingly, just to see what they would do later?

Very blush, but I am not sure the big ((((O)))) happened.

HYE aroused someone knowingly, just to see what they would do later?

I do it quite frequently.

HYE tasted your own cum/juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back