New Member Introductions

Do you all have your hall passes?
nono.gif

hi

hello everyone im new to this so forgive me in advance! im 40, f, married for years and think its time i tried exploring my darker side! :devil:

misspatiant said:
hello everyone im new to this so forgive me in advance! im 40, f, married for years and think its time i tried exploring my darker side! :devil:

Hi Misspatiant, I think you'll like the things you find here. I'm 43, m, married for years. If you'd like, stop by and say hello when you get the chance.

New Here

Hello, My name is joe, feel free to call me that, or chaos. :) I'm going on 28, married and have a couple of kids. I found this site while looking for erotica to read, and hopefully soon i will have my first story up on the site. its being edited now by a VE.

Anyways just saying hi, feel free to drop me a PM.

Hey I'm Dazz, 21, bisexual and also a virgin but also dating Mary Hall so hopefully that can change for both of us in the near future. :rose:

hiya

hi guys and girls...im a new member who would also recommend the allsexadvice.com as well...hope to have as much fun on literotica.

im in a casual relationship with a guy who's just out of a marriage...well basically because we fell for each other...however he's still a bit messed up understandably...as am i for being a homewrecker..however we still know our feelings for each other and he's the guy i lost my virginity too...im very much crazy about him.
fngers crossed for us guys!!!

look out for my threads and posts
and thanks in advance for any advice :D

xo

weldome to lit, groban.

good luck to you and your SO... we hope you get beyond the drama you're dealing with now. glad you're here!

This may or may not be a new tilt...but I came here because my son said he never let the sun set on a day without checking Literotica. If I taught him as well as I hope I did, then wouldn't hurt to take a little advice from one so well educated!

Looks very interesting, and even fun...I know he's on here somewhere, but probably better not to know who, or where. Same goes for me, I'll tell him I've joined, but none of his business who, or where I am either...Perhaps at Christmas we'll sit around the old yule log and try to guess from clues we are sure to let slip!

sozchaff said:
This may or may not be a new tilt...but I came here because my son said he never let the sun set on a day without checking Literotica. If I taught him as well as I hope I did, then wouldn't hurt to take a little advice from one so well educated!

Looks very interesting, and even fun...I know he's on here somewhere, but probably better not to know who, or where. Same goes for me, I'll tell him I've joined, but none of his business who, or where I am either...Perhaps at Christmas we'll sit around the old yule log and try to guess from clues we are sure to let slip!

Welcome to lit soz ;) It could end up being "Everything you wanted to know about you Dad/Son but were afraid to ask'. sounds like you have a great relationship.
You might find this thread amusing then.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=169571

quoll said:
Welcome to lit soz ;) It could end up being "Everything you wanted to know about you Dad/Son but were afraid to ask'. sounds like you have a great relationship.
You might find this thread amusing then.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=169571

Thanks for the welcome quoll. We do have a great relationship; he's far away in law school now,but we both know that it's so he can be successful and take care of the old man in his later years! lol By the way, that was a great thread, I can just imagine...

Hey,

Been a viewer of the website for ages, but never really registered till i got back from "monitored net"

Names Martin, 21, Attending my 3rd year at university. Doing a degree in broad business with the hopes of figuring out what i want to do in life :)

in my spare time i read, im also a DJ of sorts for a small station.

Any other information you need feel free to grab me, i always thought registering would mean i'd need to submit a story, and i am no writer.

Best wishes

Ed

Ed McManus, seeing as EJ isn't around, I'll be the official welcome wagon.

So, welcome to lit!

And if you sign your posts with "Ed" at the bottom, thats bound to cause some confusion around here. :)

bisexplicit said:
And if you sign your posts with "Ed" at the bottom, thats bound to cause some confusion around here.
*nods* But this Ed doesn't seem to have an aversion to capital letters. And I can say that right now because silverwhisper's not here wielding trout.

Eilan said:
*nods* But this Ed doesn't seem to have an aversion to capital letters. And I can say that right now because silverwhisper's not here wielding trout.

he also doesn't engage in excessive use of bracketed stage directions.

*ej swiftly turns and leaves this thread to check others*

Ah, my bad it appears.
I was running low on usernames, generally i go with Martin, or a few others.

Its just a habbit i have to sign my "posts" with me forum name ... no idea why, but if its causing aggro i shall endevour to cease doing it.

Martin

Ed_McManus said:
Ah, my bad it appears.
I was running low on usernames, generally i go with Martin, or a few others.

Its just a habbit i have to sign my "posts" with me forum name ... no idea why, but if its causing aggro i shall endevour to cease doing it.

Martin
Um, I'm pretty sure that we were joking? :confused:

Eilan said:
Um, I'm pretty sure that we were joking? :confused:

Why yes, yes we were.

But, as a newbie sometimes it takes a while to get used to the snarky (I'm stealing your word, and probably misusing it) attitude.

Lots of back dated posts to read up on.
Catch up on all the in gossip =)

Thanks for the welcome, i'll try and be useful where and when needed, anyone need a theme tune mixed?

and im loving this -> :nana: <-

Ed

EdIt:: On a side note, alot of people who have posted links to stories/other topics etc. These links seem to "not be found". Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
Newbie Intro

Hi all. I'm an attached male in early 40s. I have two great kids, and a "fairly" active sex life. I am, however, VERY bi-curious. I've had a pair of bi encounters, and they were GREAT. I look forward to more....... :nana:

welcome, swingin... glad you're here.

one of our more active members (bisexplicit) just returned to canada so we're all wearing strategically placed maple leaves in her honor... i guess we can put on another to welcome you as well. :)

Back