The Secret Slut

I'm reminded of a guy I knew who had broken up with a shy, mousey girl who, despite all appearances to the contrary, was remarkably promiscuous. Apparently she had four or five friends with benefits going at the same time and failed to cut them off after getting a boyfriend. He actually forgave her after finding out the first one, but when the second one turned up, leading her to tearfully confess to others, he dumped her.

I'm reminded of a guy I knew who had broken up with a shy, mousey girl who, despite all appearances to the contrary, was remarkably promiscuous. Apparently she had four or five friends with benefits going at the same time and failed to cut them off after getting a boyfriend. He actually forgave her after finding out the first one, but when the second one turned up, leading her to tearfully confess to others, he dumped her.

Were you one of the FWB? ;)

That's pretty hot. I'd have tried to set up a gangbang for her.

I am as bookish as they come. I write books for a living and develop curriculum for college courses. Nobody would ever guess it, but I love being a slut in the bedroom. Today was my day off, and I put my husband to work. He put his cock in my mouth as soon as I woke up. I deep throated it while he watched me rub my clit. I like when he fucks my mouth, but I make him bury it to the hilt while I cum. He fucked my pussy really hard after that. I made him pull out and come on my pussy. I love feeling hot cum on me. We had a hot nooner in the kitchen and a few hours later I put on a dildo show for him. Afterward, he fucked my ass at my urging. I have since masturbated twice while thinking of multiple men cumming on me. I love being a slut for my husband.

Anna, now that is the kind of action I would love to see or have on my day off. Glad you are so slutty for your hubby.

This post is great because I can relate to it on a couple levels.
1st would be my wife and our years of fun with a custom van club.
They would have weekend parties put on my different clubs. We would get there on a friday night and for the next couple days we were in a different world. A world of fun sex! where we enjoyed experimenting with our fantasies!
Most of the members of my club would join in the fun at different levels of participation . It just depended on how far you were comfortable to go. My wife was a total exhibitionist slut! I loved seeing her have fun and the girls got us guys to get up and take it off as well.
When the weekend was over we all went back to our little modest worlds and nobody outside the club ever knew what went on. Or best kept secret.

The title is so me. I stayed a virgin for religious reasons until I moved away to uni and my ex - but once I started I was hooked. Took him by surprise for sure! Even though we've broken up now I still go to church when I'm home, though I've gone wearing suspenders secretly once of twice ;).

Most people don't know and still think I'm the good little church girl.... Can be fun to have a naughty side :p

The title is so me. I stayed a virgin for religious reasons until I moved away to uni and my ex - but once I started I was hooked. Took him by surprise for sure! Even though we've broken up now I still go to church when I'm home, though I've gone wearing suspenders secretly once of twice ;).

Most people don't know and still think I'm the good little church girl.... Can be fun to have a naughty side :p

True secret Slut!!!

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

i love girls like this. i have actually learned to expect kind of nerdy/classy looking type chicks, librarians, etc etc, to be very horny and wild.

Hahahaha, this is me to a T. I'm so shy, good luck trying to get me to speak if you're a stranger. If I can get away with smiles and nods, I'll do it. Super polite and sweet, always blush at the mention of sex. There were a few people who told me they thought I would be prudish and vanilla in bed. Haha.

Hahahaha, this is me to a T. I'm so shy, good luck trying to get me to speak if you're a stranger. If I can get away with smiles and nods, I'll do it. Super polite and sweet, always blush at the mention of sex. There were a few people who told me they thought I would be prudish and vanilla in bed. Haha.

Whenever I hear "vanilla" mentioned in this context, I imagine people being covered in ice-cream/whipped cream, etc.

As you stated you are not at all prudish in bed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how slutty are you in bed and how do you define "slutty" in this context?

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?
I fit that category..

There would be no way I could fully hide my sexuality but there are only two people in this world who actually know me who know how much of a huge slut I am. I fantasize about being somewhere no one knows me and fucking everyone I see. I hope one day to be in a gangbang where I can get my fill of slutty exhibitionism. I have to be careful though. I might live it and never go back! ;)

As you stated you are not at all prudish in bed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how slutty are you in bed and how do you define "slutty" in this context?

Well, I'll say if 1 is a demure blowjob with no swallowing, and 10 is having 50 men run a train on me...

I'de say...maybe a 7.

The slut factor for me is what a girl is willing to do and who she is willing to do it with.

Well, I'll say if 1 is a demure blowjob with no swallowing, and 10 is having 50 men run a train on me...

I'de say...maybe a 7.

The slut factor for me is what a girl is willing to do and who she is willing to do it with.

Seven is a good number.

Is a seven limiting yourself to only one partner in your bed?

my wife brings it to the extreme where she will hardly ever talk about sex or show interest until it starts then...watch out.

after it is right back to not talking about it or even acting like what happened just did.

I try to just roll with it even though I do not understand.

she really is something when she gets going! I am lucky in that.

Back