I'm back ;)

you're right it doesn't fit, try washing in REALLY hot water and an hour or so in the dryer

Hmmm maybe I should give that a try with my clothes. If they don't fit then, I could just go around naked I suppose :p

Well well well...

Miss Sinnamon, that just happens to be one of my favourite flavours & boy would I love to sample a taste of your sweet goods!

Gorgeous face, perfect body, and nipples that tick ALL of my boxes ;)

All that remains is to get to know you!
How are you doing? And how long are you on holiday for?
I only ask because clearly you're one angel thats on leave from heaven :)

Thank you :) I'm doing alright today, just trying to relax a bit!
Awww well thank you for that! (I wish I was on holiday though!)

Thank you :) I'm doing alright today, just trying to relax a bit!
Awww well thank you for that! (I wish I was on holiday though!)

You & me both! Though unlike most people I'd prefer somewhere cold for holiday.

As I always say, "If its cold you can wrap up warm, but if its hot you cant wrap up cold"

Had a long day hmm?

You & me both! Though unlike most people I'd prefer somewhere cold for holiday.

As I always say, "If its cold you can wrap up warm, but if its hot you cant wrap up cold"

Had a long day hmm?

A bit. Lots going on at work and just frustrated because I need stuff and no one gets me the info I need, so I'm kind of at a stand still with projects, and everyone wants to know if their project is done/how's it going. UGH! It's non-stop actually.

A bit. Lots going on at work and just frustrated because I need stuff and no one gets me the info I need, so I'm kind of at a stand still with projects, and everyone wants to know if their project is done/how's it going. UGH! It's non-stop actually.

Sounds like you need a nice relaxing bath, followed by an all over massage and to be wined & dined.
Though starting here is nice, I imagine its nice being told how beautiful you are :)

:rose:

mmmm those nipples are soo Wonderful :)

attachment.php

Sounds like you need a nice relaxing bath, followed by an all over massage and to be wined & dined.
Though starting here is nice, I imagine its nice being told how beautiful you are :)

:rose:

Yeah that sounds like a wonderful evening.
But yes, this is nice here. It's uplifting. Makes me feel much better :)

Your photos are excellent. You have a fantastic body. I am really a breast man at heart, and you definitely know how to fill out a shirt. Thanks for the pictures.

Yeah that sounds like a wonderful evening.
But yes, this is nice here. It's uplifting. Makes me feel much better :)

Well if it helps you feel better, then go for it :)
And if its any consolation I'm not just here to see you, I'd love to get to know you more :)

Must head off now but take care and I'll see you soon no doubt.

Bugsy :rose:

Well if it helps you feel better, then go for it :)
And if its any consolation I'm not just here to see you, I'd love to get to know you more :)

Must head off now but take care and I'll see you soon no doubt.

Bugsy :rose:

I might do that. :)

Have a good night!

My goodness gracious....you're alive !! lol Welcome back, Sinnamon....it's absolutely great to see you again :) You look as gorgeous as you always did and I love the new ink that you've gotten !!

Back