I'm back ;)

Life always gets in the way... no time for fun. blah.

Anywho.....

I figured I'd revive the old thread and post some new ones... I'm a little (big) boob obsessed!! ;)

Hey you are one sexy girl!!! From one Pa person to another.. looking great. My Gf would love you!!!
 
Life always gets in the way... no time for fun. blah.

Anywho.....

I figured I'd revive the old thread and post some new ones... I'm a little (big) boob obsessed!! ;)

Love em! Thanks for sharing. I like the artwork too, sexy

BTW welcome BACK again ;)
 
Damnnnnnn

Life always gets in the way... no time for fun. blah.

Anywho.....

I figured I'd revive the old thread and post some new ones... I'm a little (big) boob obsessed!! ;)

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I can see why you are boob obsessed, very nice, looks like you could have plenty of fun with them.
 
I see you've "upgraded" some since you were here last. Very nice.
 
Is this the same Sinnamon who used to have the hot Celica?
 
Man I wish I hadn't miss you the first time around! Very lovely, on all accounts. ;)
 
Celica? hmmm... may not be the same person you're thinking.
Perhaps not. I remember talking to someone several years ago who had a pretty hot car and I thought it was a Celica. And it seems she was from Wisconsin or Minnesota at the time but moving east. Might just be bad memory.
 
ahh ok, wasn't sure if you had me confused with someone else, but you're correct I lived out that way for a couple years. Moved back home, originally from Pa. I had a fiero that I customized, well still have it though need to do a lot of work on it. Bad alternator I think but just going to upgrade the engine to a 383 small block eventually :) No you've got a great memory if you remembered that lol :)
 
just playing around in my white sheer top- that just doesn't fit like it should lol
 

Attachments

  • nDSC_0260.jpg
    nDSC_0260.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,574
  • nDSC_0258.jpg
    nDSC_0258.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,360
  • nDSC_0275.jpg
    nDSC_0275.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,360
  • nDSC_0276.jpg
    nDSC_0276.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,925
  • nDSC_0291.jpg
    nDSC_0291.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,567
Well well well...

Miss Sinnamon, that just happens to be one of my favourite flavours & boy would I love to sample a taste of your sweet goods!

Gorgeous face, perfect body, and nipples that tick ALL of my boxes ;)

All that remains is to get to know you!
How are you doing? And how long are you on holiday for?
I only ask because clearly you're one angel thats on leave from heaven :)
 
Back
Top