Favorite (or first) bondage position

She has heels on and is facing the outward in the corner of an outside balcony. Forearms tied to each respective, adjacent rail. Ankles tied below to each respective rail however back a bit causing her position to be leaning forward just slightly, ass up, back arched, legs lightly spread. Oh, did I mention this was in public view?
 
Japanese hog tie, sitting on their ass, leaning back supported by their feet, my feet resting on the back of their head. Comfy!
 
If it's me being tied up, has to be spreadeagled to the bed so I'm completely powerless for when she lowers her panties to my face.

If I'm in control, I like her in heels, standing up with arms tied up to the ceiling.
 
Fave position

My favorite go to position is tied bent over a chair or dining table. My ankles tied apart to the legs of the table or feet of the chair and my wrists either behind my back, or the opposite end of the table. In this position I am totally vulnerable or open to the wishes or desires of the bandager. After that one, a good spread eagle is never wrong.
Always open to other ideas too, Write me and tell me about your fave positions to tie a girl in.
Kate
 
Hands tied above me, legs spread is one of my favorites. Another is my hands cuffed behind me in a standing cage. Gives access to all of my parts while leaving me helpless.
 
My favorite general purpose position is to have My sub bent over a table, ankles tied to the legs, holding onto the table edges. my favorite for kinkier times is to have the sub in yoga plow pose. Ankles tied and wrists tied. That is so exposed.... And the sub can see My cock sliding in and out of either her pussy or ass.
 
As I have never been tied, pinned or anything of this nature, (hopefully soon),

I will say what I hope for.

There is this contraption, I saw while hunting up ideas. It is an over sized stool, with a swivel seat that you can kneel/lay or sit upon, with straps attached, but there is a large swivel eye hook that attaches to the ceiling with a chain and cuffs also.

So with that said said, kneeling with arms raised above my head, leaning forward, balancing on the edge.
 
My favorite go to position is tied bent over a chair or dining table. My ankles tied apart to the legs of the table or feet of the chair and my wrists either behind my back, or the opposite end of the table. In this position I am totally vulnerable or open to the wishes or desires of the bandager. After that one, a good spread eagle is never wrong.
Always open to other ideas too, Write me and tell me about your fave positions to tie a girl in.
Kate

Wow, sounds delicious. :)
 
Kneeling, spreader bar, each wrist individually tied semi loosely behind my back to the bar.

If it's me doing the tying, it's either face down, ass up, knees spread and wrists tied to ankles or face up, on the back, ankles tied together and arms tied just out from the body. Depends what I want to do to him.
 
OMG Kate, love the last photo you put up. I would so love to be that girl tied like that and then fucked till I came till I'm exhausted.
 
Favorite? hmmm ... coming home from the salon all pampered and sweet smelling, slightly oily and being met in the hall. Slow kisses, stripped slowly to my heels, then tied with available item (tie/scarf depending on who), seeing that look that I'm about to get a whole different pampering and being led to the bedroom and being dragged across the mattress and tied about three feet up on one of the posts of the bed ... then just used ...

::squirming:: gotta make a phone call ... heheheheh :devil:
 
I love asymetrical bondage......like forced to balance on one leg, my other leg and arms tied above me... its confusing to my body and forces me to be uber in the momnt. And when I'm flogged or fucked that way....ooooooohhhhhh
 
I love asymetrical bondage......like forced to balance on one leg, my other leg and arms tied above me... its confusing to my body and forces me to be uber in the momnt. And when I'm flogged or fucked that way....ooooooohhhhhh



What a potent image you've drawn, brat. :cool:
 
What a potent image you've drawn, brat. :cool:

Thank You Sir. I sincerly love being bound. Asymtrically like I described, or just strapped down on a spanking bench. I also TOTALLY love 4 hole spreader bars, especially heavy iron ones. Mmmmmmm
 
Favorite? hmmm ... coming home from the salon all pampered and sweet smelling, slightly oily and being met in the hall. Slow kisses, stripped slowly to my heels, then tied with available item (tie/scarf depending on who), seeing that look that I'm about to get a whole different pampering and being led to the bedroom and being dragged across the mattress and tied about three feet up on one of the posts of the bed ... then just used ...

::squirming:: gotta make a phone call ... heheheheh :devil:[/
Oh this begs a more detailed story please! Is this a one time thing or a regular "session?". :)
 
My favorite so far was back 3 years ago (god has it really been that long since i last saw my beloved). I was visiting the states. with my then Master who had a tendency to adopt any stray he found wich offcourse did not end well and i left but anyway.

I was the runt of the litter. But also the first and most respected. And we had a big strong alpha dog in the pack. Who has a serous kaffeine addiction. And so i jokingly refused to make his half decaff half regular a quart of milk and three tea spoons of sugar brew. He then as usual responded by smacking me in the ding dongs as per the usual arrangement.

But when i stuck to my guns he actually wrestled me down. (not really difficoult i am rather on the larger side but with practically zero muscle mass). He then tied my hands behind my back wrapped my legs together stuck on the bitt gag (Spirits how i loved that bitt gag. Rest in peace beloved mouth filler). I was in a kneeling position and he attached a rope from my ponytail trough my collar down to my wrists and tightening it at my ancles sort of forcing me in a reversed fetal position.. (man i hope anywone can understand what i am talking about).

It was great.. It is one of the few i did with my beloved.. Infact the only one. As unfortunetely pack drama and arguments and such wrecked the rest of the visit. The then owner seemed to suffer from a case of the boring.. He was happy long as he gott his dick sucked.. And no not all gay men likes to suck cock.

It was memorable not in beeing one of the few but also the first time i exsperienced that little dagger piercing my brain slowly forcing me away from human toughts and into the instinctual bliss of servitude.. I tend to be quite the pain in the ass to deal with from a superiors perspective. And a few dommes and doms has classified me "impossible to train". But with him after that moment i never porpusely stood against a wish he had ever again.. Driving the then Master quite jelous.
 
Oh this begs a more detailed story please! Is this a one time thing or a regular "session?". :)

::laughing:: ... Unfortunately, it was a long time ago and only one time with a guy who was curious, but pretty much vanilla up to the point of meeting me. But he was definitely a Top and always seemed to be in wonder at being respected, worshiped, revered and amazed that I could make the world revolve around him. ;).

I always told him that I would adapt to what he needed, not what I wanted (or what roamed around in the dark recesses of the mind :devil: ) and this was a reward one night. I think he discovered that he occasionally enjoyed having total, complete and unquestioning control.

By the time he was done with me, I was covered in sweat and cum, hair messed up with his using it to move me, stretched, filled, handprints, small bruising ... and with a wicked smile he asked if I was happy that I came. I responded "more"

I couldn't sit for about 24 hours (my tushie was sore, as was his hand) ... lol. But it was worth every second!
 
Last edited:
flat on my back. legs spread open and pulled back and tied down. hands tied back over my head...nice plump pillow under my hips raising me up for easy access...
this is my favorite....simple. but it works.
 
Cuffed to the headboard of a bed or on a sturdy work table. Ankles secured and my legs kinda spread.
 
Back
Top