Funky Pink Bitch

Anyone think they'd fuck a nicely saturated pair of my jet black pantyhose in celebration of Black Friday???............

I wish I was a better left-handed, one-handed typist

Who said men can't multi-task? Simultaneous typing and stroking :kiss:

Depands...are they wrapped around your feet and legs? If so, then hell yeah...I'd fuck those arches, then rip a hole in em up on your thigh and slide my cock in there. :D

Anyone think they'd fuck a nicely saturated pair of my jet black pantyhose in celebration of Black Friday???............

mmmmm, can we see those nicely saturated pantyhose? I'm already stroking, just need the target to shoot into.... Yummy....:)

Thank you very much for such lovely posts! I spent the last half hour browsing your thread. All I can say is your body is gorgeous! I especially love your ass and your tasty looking pussy!

How many of you would enjoy having a pair of my sweet panties!?!.....this makes me really horny & I cum so hard thinking about men & especially women sucking & fucking my panties while gazing @ my thread.....I am twisted ;)

How many of you would enjoy having a pair of my sweet panties!?!.....this makes me really horny & I cum so hard thinking about men & especially women sucking & fucking my panties while gazing @ my thread.....I am twisted ;)

the thought of this mad my cock throb!

Having seen all of your pictures; I would love to have some.

Mmmm id love a pair of your sweet dirty panties.. especially as im gazing at the pics on your thread. Nothing would be better than to see u and know how gpod you smell and taste

Deliciously twisted my darling :kiss:

Back