Kik messenger

Cynical, but probably true in a place like this.

NOt to say that nymphomaniacs don't exist, of course.

And with just one post, even if he was a she, she would probably still be a he.

Well, I'm just going to throw mine out there in case any lasses want it...

englishgent73

Well, I'm going to throw my hat into the mix. Just installed kik as you all keep talking about it. No contacts yet, so if anyone fancies showing me how it all works...
Username same as this one.
M 38, with a big old Brian Blessed beard.
Up for sensible/silly/other conversations. Delete as appropriate, or inappropriate
:)

GOod luck. Installing the program without any contacts in mind is optimistic, and if you don't get any replies, almost soul destroying :(

Me, exaggerate, never :D

Well, I'm going to throw my hat into the mix. Just installed kik as you all keep talking about it. No contacts yet, so if anyone fancies showing me how it all works...
Username same as this one.
M 38, with a big old Brian Blessed beard.
Up for sensible/silly/other conversations. Delete as appropriate, or inappropriate
:)

GOod luck. Installing the program without any contacts in mind is optimistic, and if you don't get any replies, almost soul destroying :(

Me, exaggerate, never :D

To some extent, it is a little optimistic, especially as I mentioned the beard, which is sure to drive a lot away. But...just opening up another avenue for the millions of people who already don't speak to me, to not talk to me some more, isn't that soul destroying. And as my mad old mum used to say, you don't ask, you don't get.
:D

To some extent, it is a little optimistic, especially as I mentioned the beard, which is sure to drive a lot away. But...just opening up another avenue for the millions of people who already don't speak to me, to not talk to me some more, isn't that soul destroying. And as my mad old mum used to say, you don't ask, you don't get.
:D

I like your attitude :D

Hah, apparently I don't know my Kik username. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back