Minnesota Page

jennarobinson

Literotica Guru
I've done some searching and can't find a bored dedicated to us from Minnesota. Wondering if there is anyone out there from minnesota that would like to chat or hang out, this is my first post so i hope people respond. I am 23/f from Mn and hope there are other fun people from minnesota on here :)

Welcome.........

I've done some searching and can't find a bored dedicated to us from Minnesota. Wondering if there is anyone out there from minnesota that would like to chat or hang out, this is my first post so i hope people respond. I am 23/f from Mn and hope there are other fun people from minnesota on here :)

Welcome to Lit. & posting Jenna. Need somone to keep you "warm" in MN? ;)33/m/central MN. Pm if you wish.

Nick.............:rose:

mn page

hi jenna welcome to lit. i'm in southern mn if you wanna chat sometime my yahoo id is willyeddy2001

43 year old Wm Southern suburbs here and always looking for reason to party !

wow great to find so many people in the area, pm me if you want to chat i love meeting new people

Another Gopher State resident here (does my name give it away?). There are a couple of MN threads, but they don't get much traffic. Welcome to Lit...

a MN page...yeah, i love the idea of knowing there's some folks running around the Twin Cities that also lurk around here at Lit. makes me wonder as I walk around downtown, any of the malls or pretty much anywhere...wondering if those around me, might also come here. :)

Hey, 33 male here in the twin cities area. I haven't been on much of late but it's nice to see Mn represent.

I Live in MN!

27/m/duluth pm me if u want to chat

31/m/brooklyn park here but haven't been on in a long while. PM if you would like to chat.

59/m schlub from north metro. I thought there were like three of us here. Nice to meet you all

38 year old bi white male in Plymouth looking to play this am
cam?
other way?

Northern Minn

53 yr mwm have always had a kinky side but seems all the finns up here don't. Anyone want to swap stories send me a message.:D

Back