How Deep (Inches) Is Your Pussy?

you just want us to get all kinky for ya....while you measure bratcat, eh?....humping away....measuring that hot kitty hole.....and watching me and jp have a girly lickfest......you fucking perv!

Ginny said:
you just want us to get all kinky for ya....while you measure bratcat, eh?....humping away....measuring that hot kitty hole.....and watching me and jp have a girly lickfest......you fucking perv!

Who, me, or Just_Pet?:D

(Those 4 asses looking me in the eye have me salivating. . . )

Smiley Shmiley.

I was just sitting here enjoying myself w/the object of my affection(ate measuring), when you came in with that fucking hose, Ginny. Who's the perv?

I just thought I could get you to shoot a camera rather than that fire hose. At least JP was willing to get nekkid, too.

*Damn she's deep today. 9 3/4 inches*

Originally posted by Ginny i detailed my procedure for pussy measuring for JLatino on a thread of his about a month ago:

quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JLatino
so how did you go about measuring your pussy depth, ginny?
ruler?
----------------------------------------------------------------

damn! i was completely unaware of this thread and i inpired it (maybe)!

official NOTICE to *bratcat* and TWB:

measurement is DUE by July 31!

anyone else that would like to measure their pussy for posting on next Official Literotican Pussy Depth Chart....can add their measurement up until July 31.....;)

Ok. We know. We are tabulating.

Take it easy hier pussydepthmaster.

I told you at the beginning of the month our research will be done.

*BRAT* I NEED THAT SPREADSHEET!

*bratcat* said:
yikes...does this mean that we can no longer ummm....measure...after July 31? I have never had limitations put on my measurements before. *sigh* We had better measure like bunnies til then, sweetie! ;)

Thank God for Polysporin!:D

*bratcat* said:
yikes...does this mean that we can no longer ummm....measure...after July 31? I have never had limitations put on my measurements before. *sigh* We had better measure like bunnies til then, sweetie! ;)

No. The issues are not linked. ;)

i bet that new bedpost i'm having carved for you would make a mighty fine buttplug, missy.....<cutting eyes, giggling>

chart.gif

[size=-2]graphic produced by AzureAngel, Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator Extraordinaire[/size]

• Ginny 6 incher
  • Wiggles 8 incher
  • Starfish 2 incher
  • mistressastra 8 incher
  • FreakyGurl 3.5 incher
  • bratcat <still being measured with TWB's ruler>
  • vixenshe 8.5 incher
  • sabbathstorm a long one
  • JailBait 4 incher
  • Emerald_eyed 9 incher
  • Allexus_TN 9.5 incher
  • Kitte 5 1/16 incher
  • WhiteRose 7 incher
    ======================================
  • HornyHippieGirl 7.5 incher
  • ksmybuttons 7 incher
  • LusciousLionness 6 incher
  • missy2 7 3/4 incher
  • Firesprite 5 incher
  • juicygirl 6 incher
  • pretty_lil_stranger 9 3/4 incher

okay.......brat's is due by July 31st.......any other girlies wanna be on the new chart?....hmmmm.....Azure hasn't been around much....i may have to create this revised sucker myself....lol....i'll add pussy pics....funnn......

just post your depth, we'll add ya......:)

Back