Cyber dating

We need to quote this before he deletes it.

if a guy has a big loose set, love to play with and suck on them. i also like to have mine played with and pulled while i'm getting sucked off. what's really hot is to have one guy sucking on your balls while another guy is sucking your dick.................heavenly
 
A hermaphrodite maybe?

Wait_4edf32_716536.jpg
 
We need to quote this before she deletes it. Of course myself, being a professional ass hole, I get all kinds of jollies just fucking with people, 'cause i'm a perverse, Satan worshiping serpent, but that's just me

Thanks asshole
 
Last edited:
The funny thing is, you could have explained this all away in a number of ways (if you really were the woman who you're pretending to be) - your husband/boyfriend posted under your account because you share a computer and he forgot to log you out, etc. Or you could have edited your first post when you first saw me link to it. Then *I* would have looked like the ass.

But instead, you send me a rude PM and then you're an asshole to people in the thread. That pretty much proves who you are. Strong psychic connection indeed.
 
What I did was post words that someone else put in your mouth.
There are some malicious people here, who do that sort of thing. I'm a self-righteous fool, admittedly. Yes, pain and suffering, humiliation and degradation do thrill me, sexually.

Sick man
 
Haha... you two should hook up. You can be the guy today. She can be the guy tomorrow.

Two sexy slutty big-breasted basement dwelling mouth breather virgin men that you are.

So... basically you're a just a bad smell, attempting to spread the misery of knowing you?
 
Haha... you two should hook up. You can be the guy today. She can be the guy tomorrow.

Two sexy slutty big-breasted basement dwelling mouth breather virgin men that you are.

Capri is norwaygirl (someone who Laurel banned). It's a troll, too.
 
Capri is norwaygirl (someone who Laurel banned). It's a troll, too.

ThankYou SuperPrick.
Literotica ball-busting police. Another devil worshipping, back-biting pervert. Psychologically ingrown to the point where only poisonous puss oozes from your lips. You're a negative, a minus, an inhumane black hole. You nourish yourself on whatever misery you can inflict on others. Official Literotica ball-busting police. That acid burning your gut to char and ashes is the real problem. Stop hating yourself.
 
So bitter and ingrown. You are a benefit to no one, and a would be scourge to all those unfortunate enough to cross your path. Congratulations, your reservation to hell is secured.

Aren't you a spunky troll?! Is "hell" an "insult"? A "threat"? The best your elementary brain can come up with?
 
Back
Top