Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

This afternoon. After being licked and fingered to several orgasms, I rode him on the sofa. Then I got down on my knees and took him into my mouth. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I was going to pull off and let him cum on my face and breasts but he took hold of my head with his hands, held me in place and after a hard, deep thrust exploded in my mouth. The suddenness made it difficult to swallow it completely and some of his cum spilled out of my mouth and on to him but I licked him clean.

Update: less than 5 minutes ago deep in my pussy as he fucked me from behind.

Last edited:
This afternoon. After being licked and fingered to several orgasms, I rode him on the sofa. Then I got down on my knees and took him into my mouth. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I was going to pull off and let him cum on my face and breasts but he took hold of my head with his hands, held me in place and after a hard, deep thrust exploded in my mouth. The suddenness made it difficult to swallow it completely and some of his cum spilled out of my mouth and on to him but I licked him clean.

Update: less than 5 minutes ago deep in my pussy as he fucked me from behind.
No surprise, gorgeous, that he came back for more of you!! Wow gal!

In my mouth and on my face and breasts. I used my hands to clean up most of it but some of his cum was dried on me when woke up this morning.

If it counts... My wife took my load on her big, round tits about 4 hours ago...

Going upstairs for round 2 soon. :D

On my yOni lips. He pulled out and stroked himself to a magnificent finish ;)

Join The Proud Playgrounder Fraternity
[COLOR="#f2396g"]Get Your Unique Proud Playgrounder Number And Join Us[/COLOR]

Go To Playgrounders and proud of it Now!

~~~~~~~~~~ oo0oo ~~~~~~~~~~

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Back