Story Ideas?! Please Help!!

loligirl13

Virgin
Hello. I've just submitted my first story... BUT IT'S A CHAIN!

So, the first story is all masturbation/webcam stuff

My hope for the second story is to introduce a new female character. She's attractive an blonde. I want her introduced during an "anonymous sex" scene... But I don't know how to get there!

Also, there will definitely be another masturbation scene, however should he be on webcam with his lover or should he be watching videos? Any help or seas are appreciated.

Please post your replies/thoughts/ideas!!

really need more info to get there.

try asking yourself some questions like... "did she stumble across the webcam?"
how do they meet?"

maybe the blonde works in a clothing store, the guy from the webcam comes in to try on clothes, sales gal recognizes him, gives him a bit of extra help in the change room?

really need more info to get there.

try asking yourself some questions like... "did she stumble across the webcam?"
how do they meet?"

maybe the blonde works in a clothing store, the guy from the webcam comes in to try on clothes, sales gal recognizes him, gives him a bit of extra help in the change room?

I like that idea you have about the blonde working in a shop. Thanks Sir Hugs!

The main character is a girl is and the blonde are roommate's. You don't introduce the blonde till the second story but she is mentioned in the first one. You can do that in the first story withthe blonde was using the other girls computer and left the link to a webcam website and the main girl watched it and got off to it.

The second story should have the main girl watching the blonde doing a web chat with her boyfriend or her daddy and she watches the blonde and the guy have cyber sex and she gets off watching it.

What do you think?

Hello. I've just submitted my first story... BUT IT'S A CHAIN!

So, the first story is all masturbation/webcam stuff

My hope for the second story is to introduce a new female character. She's attractive an blonde. I want her introduced during an "anonymous sex" scene... But I don't know how to get there!

Also, there will definitely be another masturbation scene, however should he be on webcam with his lover or should he be watching videos? Any help or seas are appreciated.

Please post your replies/thoughts/ideas!!

The blond could be a clerk at a computer store who helps he protagonist buy/upgrade then webcam when asked what such a hi rez can is for ...

Back