Sweet Blood

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Miana had been grabbed when she was jogging and thrown in the back of the van the day before. She had dark brown hair that fell down her back and large blue eyes that seemed to smile. Her breast were of average size, but seemed large on her small frame. When they saw her, they thought she might sell well.

In the van she screamed and struggled to get free, but several men held her down. Finally they managed to stick a needle in her and make her fall unconcious. They cleaned her up and locked her in a cage before taking her to the auction. Hundreds of women were being sold, but she was brought to the stage last.

This slave auction was not for humans. It was for vampires. Still affected by the drugs, she opened her eyes and looked around. Men in the crowd were sniffing the air. They heard about a "special" sale, and the scent made them realize why. She was not only a virgin, but of another race of immortals.

The Alkairenes were an ancient people, with elfish features. The blood of a virgin Alkairen could keep a vampire alive forever. Finding one was rare though, because many had been destroyed in a war with the vampires, who wanted them for their blood. Miana was terrified when she noticed fangs in the mouths of the buyers.

She cried out as she was pulled from the cage and shown to the men. She cried quietly as bids began, starting a t two million. At ten million she was sold to a vampire who seemed to be in his thirties. She was put back in he small, cramped cage and handed to him. She closed her eyesrefusing to look at him.
 
Last edited:
Quentin lounged in his seat, bored with the procession of average to out right mediocre looking blood dolls being led across the stage. He was here for one reason, the fae girl. He'd gotten the type that there would be one for sale at this auction a little less than an hour before the event, but due to his well respected standing within the society of the 'damned', he'd been able to secure a seat.

Quentin yawned as all the rest sniffed about, like curious pups. They were all far to anxious to bid on the fae, a virgin to boot. It would avail them not, for Quentin already had his mind set on purchasing the girl, partly out of curiosity but mostly to denigh the other bidders the chance to taste such exotic blood.

Quentin turned his attention toward the fae girls cage as she awoke from a drug induced slumber. He studied her as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, still in a haze. Then realization struck her as she took her surroundings, her face wrought with terror.

Finally, it was time, and the girl was drawn, screaming, from her cage and shown. She weeped as a flurry of bids were made. Shaking his head in disdain, Quentin got to his feet and made the winning ten million dollar bid. Ignoring the angry shouts cast his way, Quentin went up to collect his prize.

Kneeling, so that he was on eye level with her, Quentin smiled warmly at the fae girl, but she refused to look, closing her eyes to him. He chuckled lightly at her reaction as he reached through the bars and ran the back of his hand lightly against her cheek. "What is your name, little one?"
 
Miana heard the men shouting angrily as the man c0ame to the stage. She pulled her knees to her chest crying, terrified of what might happen. She wanted to go home, and be safe. Images of a vampire biting her neck flooded her mind making her cry even more.

She kept her eyes shut as he kneeled next her, hearing him chuckle. Her yes snapped open and she looked at him nervously. She could feel her blood rushing to where he had touched her, and she trembled staring up at him, aware of his hand on her cheek. "Mi... Miana," she said quietly, lowering her eyes.

Two large vampires approached Quentin along with the man in charge of the auction. "Hello sir. Congradulations on getting her. I have heard her kind tastes delicious. Would you like my men to help carry her to your car?"

She shivered hugging herself and looking at Quentin. She hoped he wasn't cruel like she had heard in stories about vampires. The drugs were still affecting her and she felt weak and drowsy. She closed her eys and waited for his reply
 
Quentin felt the heat of her blood as he stroked the girls cheek. "Miana..." He whispered, as if tasting her name on the tip of his tongue. "Yes, it suits you." Hearing the two muscular vampires and the auctioneer approaching, Quentin rose to his feet and turned toward them with a disdainful sneer on his lips.

"Thank you, but no, that will not be necessary, I can manage this little one on my own. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way" Quentin said calmly as he turned away from them and opened Miana's cage. "Miana." He began, waiting for her to look up, into his eyes before he continued. "Follow me, your new home awaits."
 
She trembled slightly as he stroked her cheek. She relaxed a little as he reused the offer to have the men carry the cage. She watched him get up and speak before turning around to open the cage. Her eyes met his as he told her to follow him.

With shaky legs, she crawled out and stood up nervously. She blushed, attempting to cover her nakedness, kknowing she was still on the stage in full view of the many vampires. She tried to hide behind him as she followed, stumbling occasionally. The drugs were makingit difficult to stand, however, so she leaned on him clutching his arm.
 
Quentin was well aware of the many blood-hungry stares Miana's nakedness was drawing. She was indeed a pleasure to behold, but now, she was his and he would no longer allow her to be shown around like some lowly whore. He removed the long black coat he wore and cast it over Miana's shoulders.

It was made of thick wool with four silver buttons, each etched with a different design. The collar was turned up and embroidered with the same designs as the buttons: Grey, jagged stones, white, swirls of air, red, crackling fire, and blue flumes of water. Quentin adjusted the coat to cloak Miana's naked frame and slipped the first button through its coresponding loop.
 
"Thank you," she said quietly as he wrapped his coat around her and helped her put it on. She did the rest of the buttons before following him offstage and to his car. The entire time she held on to him for support. She nodded at the driver as he opened the door and she got inside.

She hadn't realized how cold she was until she began to warm up. She looked out the window as she di her seatbelt and hugged her knees to her chest. She moved closer to him, keeping her eyes lowered shyly, and curled up against him.
 
Quentin ignored Miana's whispered thank you, after all, it would not do to give the others the impression that he was mad enough to talk to his food. He allowed her to cling to him for support however, considering the looks of ravenous hunger she was drawing.

He quickly escorted Miana to his car, on guard, just in case some fool snapped and decided to attack his prize. It wasn't until she was safely within the limo that Quentin began to relax. Elysium seemed to mean less and less each passing day after all...

Slipping into the limo from the other side, Quentin instructed the driver to take them home, to his mansion. He turned and fixed his eyes upon Miana. "Miana, do you posess any special gifts that I should know about? I know of the Fae's powerful Glamour, the ability to enhance their physical beauty... I have also heard rumors of your kind's powers of magickal trickery..."
 
"Miana, do you posess any special gifts that I should know about? I know of the Fae's powerful Glamour, the ability to enhance their physical beauty... I have also heard rumors of your kind's powers of magickal trickery..."

She blushed staring at the seat. She knew many fae were tricksters, but she only knew a few others of her kind. "I'm not sure. We have powers but I... I haven't found out what mine are yet. I just know that I'm supposed to find out soonm"
 
Quentin raised Miana's chin with the tips of his fingers and leveled his eyes upon her as he drew her to look at him. "Miana, if you serve me well I shall help you to discover your powers." He ran his finger tips down along her neck and leaned close, taking a deep breath of her scent.
 
She looked up as his fingers raided her chin. Her eyes locked on his and it felt like she couldnt look away. He was the most attractive man she'd ever met. "Miana, if you serve me well I shall help you to discover your powers." She gasped as he leaned close and his fingers touched her neck. She closed her eyes as he breathed in her scent
 
Quentin inched closer, parting his lips as he breathed lightly against Miana's cheek. His eyes seemed to grow deep, like two oceans that threatened to drown Miana with their depths. With his vampiric senses, Quentin noticed Miana's scent change. Unlike a mere mortal's scent, that went from one potent emotion to another, Miana's changing scent was subtle. So subtle that without his hightened sences, Quentin doubted he would ever have noticed the change.

"Honeysuckle... Sandalwood..." Quentin whispered breathily against Miana's cheek. "Your scent... So... subtle... Yet, alluring!" Quentin's fangs erupted with sudden hunger as his hand tightened along the nape of Miana's neck. The sharp points of his teeth pressed lightly against her exposed jugular. "Just a taste..." Quentin thought. "Just a ssssmall taste..." His fangs pressed against her tender flesh.
 
"Honeysuckle... Sandalwood..." Quentin whispered breathily against Miana's cheek. "Your scent... So... subtle... Yet, alluring!" Miana felt his hand tighten and suddenly his fangs appeared. She could hee something sharp on her neck and she knew what it was. She felt the urge to run and get away rom him. Growing frightend she pushed him away and moved to the other side of the limo. She looked at the driver who simply kept his eyes forward. She needed to remember why he wanted her. She looked into his eyes and froze. They seemed deep and old, like they were filled with knowledge. "I'm sorry. I just got scared," she said quietly
 
Quentin closed his eyes and breathed slowly, forcing his sudden hunger down. It was like having two separate minds, his own, and one of a savage, blood thirsty beast. The beast didn't always obey, but luckily, this time, it did. Quentin opened his eyes and looked over at Miana with a calm smile. "Not your fault, I was merely caught off guard..."
 
"Not your fault, I was merely caught off guard..." Seeing he had calmed down, she cautiously moved back towards him. She looked outside as trees and cars passed by when they finally arrived at his mansion. As a man opened the door, she clung to Quentin's arm as she climbed out. She felt weak and disoriented and stumbled often. She remembered it had been a while since she'd had food or water and her throat felt dry as her stomach growled. She stared at th ground as they walked, letting him lead her.
 
"Would you like something to eat?" Quentin asked as he led Miana through the doors to his mansion. "I keep a cook in my employ, you may ask her for anything you wish... Or perhaps you would like to freshen up? My servants could see you to a nice warm bath..."
 
"Would you like something to eat?" Quentin asked as he led Miana through the doors to his mansion. "I keep a cook in my employ, you may ask her for anything you wish... Or perhaps you would like to freshen up? My servants could see you to a nice warm bath..."

"Thank you. I... I think I'll eat first and then bathe if that's allright. She looked around as they entered his home. It was huge! The servants were avoiding eye ccontact with her, and it made her more comfortable. At the auction everyone had been staring at her licking their llips. But it was clear that they wouldn't try to touch her here. As she thought about this, she began to relax. Perhaps vampires weren't all bad.
 
"Very well, then, simply ask the cook for whatever your heart desires. Once you are finished with your meal and bath, I would request your presence in my private library. I have some tomes of lore that may be able to shed some light on the nature of your fae heritage..." Quentin replied with a nod.
 
She nodded and went to the kitchen. She talked to the cook a while as she made her a salad and some steak. She chewed slowly, thinking about what might happen to her. She was frihtened, in an unfamiliar place, with no one she knew. After eating, she was taken to a bedroom, with a bath ready. She bathed and washed her hair, relaxing a little. Finally, someone had put a dress on the bed. She put it on and opened the door where a girl was waiting. She led her to the library and opened the door
 
Quentin Beck was sitting at a large ornate wooden desk when Miana was brought to him. He was pouring over one of the tomes he had mentioned, his eyes lit with awe. Glancing up, he clapped his hands together and rose from his seat. "Ah, there you are! Very good! Very good indeed. Come, come in Miana! There is so much to be learned! Have a seat and let me read you this, what I have found about your kind! It is truly astounding!"

He gathered the ancient tome up in his arms and began to read. "The fae are creatures of dreams, drawing magical power and their very existence from "glamour", the dreams of mankind. Glamour created and maintains a separate realm of imagination known as the Dreaming, from which the fae originally came to the mortal world. During the Iron Age and the subsequent rise of rational thought and science, glamour became less common in the real world, and the opposing force of banality could injure or kill the fae. In response, the fae nobility (the sidhe) withdrew to Arcadia, their home deep in the Dreaming, and the commoner fae developed "the Changeling Way Ritual", and became changelings. Eventually banality became so strong that the Dreaming was sundered from reality. This time period is known as the Shattering and it is associated with the time of the Black Plague. It was at this time that the Changeling Way ritual was created allowing fae souls to inhabit human bodies. For many years commoner changelings lived amongst mortals and made their way as best they could in a world where glamour was fading, this was the Interregnum. Then came the Resurgence, man landed on the moon and belief and dreams broke open the doors to Arcadia. Some sidhe were able to return by inhabiting existing human bodies.

In traditional lore, a changeling is a fairy child substituted for a human baby, but, in truth, a changeling is a fae soul born into a human body. Early in the human's life, usually before puberty, she undergoes the "Chrysalis", a magical awakening of the fae soul which previously lay dormant. Once through the Chrysalis, the Changeling exists simultaneously in both the real world and in the "chimerical" reality of the fae, where creative ideas and imagination have substance. The human soul becomes joined with the fae soul."

Quentin paused and looked at Miana for her reaction. "Shall I continue?" He asked, arching his brow and grinning.
 
She sat down in a chair close to him and listened. Being a fae, she did know who and what she was, but did not know many details. Her parents had her raised by regular humans, hoping it would be safer for her. Vampires weren't the only one's who hunted fae. Werewolves, sorcerers, and other fae often caught them and kept them for different reasons. Her parents had hoped being with human's would help disguise her sent. It worked until the van came and picked her up. As he asked if he should continue she smiled and looked up at him. "Will you tell me about vampires later?"
 
Quentin gave Miana a look of mild surprise. "I suppose I can, it is not as though you are likely to break the Masquerade after all... What do wish to know about my kind? I have many reliable tomes on the matter. I even have a faithful reproduction of the coveted Book of Nod. Many consider it to be the story of the true origin of vampires. Personally, I find it a rather dull and underwhelming tale..."
 
"Everything. To be honest, the only thing I know is that you drink blood." She paused and looked at the floor. "And the war between vampires and the Alkairenes. Is it true what they say?" She felt nervous as she spoke. He had come s close to biting her in the limo, but he had stopped at the last second. She was confused about why he bought her, why he came to the auction.
 
"I am sorry, but I honestly know nothing about the war between our kinds, until today, I doubted that your kind even existed... And I'm afraid I am unaware of what 'they say... Or do you mean... Oh, Alkairenes blood? I could not say, for I have... Never tasted..." Quentin began to draw closer to where Miana sat.

He stood behind Miana and gently placed his hands upon her shoulders. "But I do wonder..." He whispered as he slowly ran his fingers up along her neck. Quentin breathed deeply of Miana's scent as he drew her hair back to whisper in her ear. "But if you truly wish to know about vampires, I shall start from 'the begining'..."

"Caine loved him, his Brother.
He was the brighest
The sweetest.
The strongest.
He was the first part of all Caine's joys.

Then one day, the Father said unto them. 'Caine, Abel, to Him Above you must make a sacrifice, a gift of the first part of all you love.'

And Caine gathered the tender shoots, the brightest fruits, the sweetest grass.

And Abel slaughtered the youngest, the strongest, the sweetest of his animals.

On the altar of the Father they laid their sacrifices and lit fire under them and watched the smoke carry them up to the One Above.

The sacrifice of Abel smelled sweet to the One Above and Abel was blessed.

But Caine was struck from beyond by a harsh word and a curse, for his sacrifice was unworthy.

And when the Father said 'The time for Sacrifice has come again', Abel led his youngest, his sweetest, his most beloved to the sacrificial fire.

Caine did not bring his youngest, his sweetest, for he knew the One Above would not want them.

Caine's beloved brother, Abel said unto him, ‘Caine, you did not bring a sacrifice, a gift of the first part of you joy, to burn on the altar of the One Above.’

Caine cried tears of love as, with a sharp thing, he sacrificed that which was the first part of all his joy, his brother.

And the Blood of Abel covered the altar and smelled sweet as it burned

But the Father said ‘Cursed are you, Caine, who killed your brother. As I was set apart, so shall you be.’

And the Father exiled Caine to wander in Darkness, the land called Nod."

Quentin paused, giving Miana time to fully soak in what he had said before asking. "Shall I continue?" His lips near, so near to her naked throat.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top