Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I wish I was not coughing and achy still,
IACT I was thinking naughty thoughts last night.
IFCT I wish I did not ache in the way that I do that is not related to a common cold.

ICT I may have upset someone and I feel very bad about it because we were getting along well...

ICT my future is looking bleaker and bleaker and it scares me that my training will mean nothing.

ICT I need a major massage or something because I have been tense for years. I may need a whole body operation or something. I don't know. I'm "still a kid" so what do I know?

ICT- I have been in one of those "everything sets me off" Kind of moods lately and I just push everyone away when I get like this, cause it's easier then biting their heads off. Blah.:(

ICT if a friend decides to leave here it will break my heart.
IACT he is a dear friend
IFCT he needs to stay!

ICT that I would love to have rough sex. The back arched, hand holdings throat and pulling hair while I get pounded.

ICT, needing and wanting it dirty. Not just quick, why can't she want this too.

29 are you? She about that age too? Things can change in terms of a woman's wants during her 30s, that's for sure. Patience, and excellence in what pleases her now mate. There may well be more.

She is a bit older. This does make sense though Simon. Thanks for the heads up.

Pressure is a turn off. Cultivating a little more desire ... now, that is a pleasure for you, as well as for her. Cheers my friend. I'm old enough to be your dad so it's good of you to allow me to comment.

I love hearing a comments.

I have just been having a hard time because I feel like I can't get enough. Its just weird. Worse than when I was just a young buck. (or younger buck)

29 are you? She about that age too? Things can change in terms of a woman's wants during her 30s, that's for sure. Patience, and excellence in what pleases her now mate. There may well be more.

I love hearing a comments.

I have just been having a hard time because I feel like I can't get enough. Its just weird. Worse than when I was just a young buck. (or younger buck)

Well, I am in my 30's and feel like I can't get enough...so I guess it goes both ways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back