Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Don't be so silly, the last time that happened I could barely walk to school for a week! To make sure it never ever happens again, I've just stopped wearing panties all together when I go out. As far as I know, the only use they serve is getting men excited and the only one I want to excite is at home, right now. But speaking of school, I'm going to be all late now! To save time can you wash my hair for me? :kiss:

Will gladly wash ALL of you:kiss:

The back of your neck and shoulders is looking perfect for kisses and bites;)

** me a few weeks ago actually :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_9065.jpg
    IMG_9065.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
** me a few weeks ago actually :rolleyes:

Mmm, such pretty panties Lilly. You look so delicious in them. I think you should ask Daddy to take you shopping, so you get to show off a little more. Maybe he could help you decide what looks best on you while you're choosing.

Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes... :cattail:

Why is it that I have an image of you grabbing your ankles, legs wide apart and straight at the knees, with a flat back.

I wouldn't know whether to start from behind you or in front.

And did I mention what a pretty neck you have? So slender and elegant. Just perfect for wrapping my hands around.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have something very wholesome and good nature planned. All I want in return is the naughtiest dirtiest messages and comments and thoughts all directed at me. You guys already do such a good job, thank you thank you :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_9324.jpg
    IMG_9324.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have something very wholesome and good nature planned. All I want in return is the naughtiest dirtiest messages and comments and thoughts all directed at me. You guys already do such a good job, thank you thank you :kiss:
well, I think you've already done a great job of creating some very naughty thoughts to be directed at you! :) Your pics are great!

That heart is perfectly placed for my to hit you with my cupids arrow :)

Here or in PM? lol

Daddy's perfect lil naughty dream:heart::kiss:

Back