Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Indifferent

I voted yes and liked it but really I was indifferent to it. I didn't really like it but didn't really hate it. I did it twice with women I knew had recently showered thoroughly. :eek:

have you ever licked and arsehole?

Yes, licked my wife - many years ago! :(

Yep

Enjoyed my wife (giving & taking) when we were first married...but over time that became taboo for her. I'm still game but...that's what 34 yrs of marriage does I guess!?

I've had off and on problems with sexsomnia (doing sexual things while sleeping.) It started out as kissing my wife's ass while we slept. Later it moved on to pulling her panties down and kissing and licking her ass hole. Lucky for her, after aeveeela months of that, it moved to almost nightly licking her pussy until she came. That was great for awhile, but eventually she chose sleep over getting eaten out every night at two in the morning.

Oh yes I have. I lick my wife's asshole just about every time I lick her pussy and it drives her crazy when I lick her asshole

My lovers are always very clean, that's just the kind of person I go for, so there is nothing gross involved, and I love the reaction slipping my tongue tip into a tight anus produces!

So true

My lovers are always very clean, that's just the kind of person I go for, so there is nothing gross involved, and I love the reaction slipping my tongue tip into a tight anus produces!

And well spoken.

Back